Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders (2031 Views)

Dr. Emeka Okorochas Interview That Salvages Nigerians Image In Contrast to Emdee / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) / See How Niger Market Traders Reacted When Atiku Visited Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by johnnyvid(m): 6:47am On May 27, 2018
Governor Okorochas of Imo State decides to start sharing money to Market traders. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff4O8kx4aeM

1 Share

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:58am On May 27, 2018
Desperado

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by Nukilia: 7:09am On May 27, 2018
A time will come in Nigeria when our children will ask us if these politicians really existed in the history of Nigeria.... grin cheesy cheesy Then we'll gladly tell them that they did existed because of our gullibility and greed of the impoverished masses...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by Paperwhite(m): 7:17am On May 27, 2018
grin grin cheesy Political desperation again as a compensation for his recent losses.Rochas have lost it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by stevnwigw1: 7:20am On May 27, 2018
one of the best advices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by Kcwise199: 8:09am On May 27, 2018
Effort in futility. Oga, Imo people have rejected you. If u like build house for each Imolite, u are gone. Uche nwosu can't be gov.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by PapalsBull(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2018
Nukilia:
A time will come in Nigeria when our children will ask us if these politicians really existed in the history of Nigeria.... grin cheesy cheesy Then we'll gladly tell them that they did existed because of OUR gullibility and greed of the masses...

Fixed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:41am On May 27, 2018
PEOPLE are wiser!

Collect the money after all it's our hard earned money but vote wisely!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by Stallion93(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2018
Nukilia:
A time will come in Nigeria when our children will ask us if these politicians really existed in the history of Nigeria.... grin cheesy cheesy Then we'll gladly tell them that they did existed because of our gullibility and greed of the impoverished masses...
they will not ask us with mouth, they will tie us up and whip us mercilessly for letting these men steal their future and making the world a mess for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by Stallion93(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2018
PapalsBull:

Fixed
please tell me how u ruled out those last words? I don't know how to do that thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by rex444(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2018
Yahoo yahoo governor....see as him mouth dey draw like ogbolo.....clowns r hailing him ...i piry em

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by SouthEastFacts: 11:22am On May 27, 2018
Stallion93:
please tell me how u ruled out those last words? I don't know how to do that thing
Enclose the words you wanted to cancel with the code [/s] [s]

NOTE: Reverse the code, [s] should come first. I did that intentionally

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by Stallion93(m): 12:18pm On May 27, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Enclose the words you wanted to cancel with the code [/s] [s]

NOTE: Reverse the code, [s] should come first. I did that intentionally

thanks bro. So much rubbish to cancel out in Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by SouthEastFacts: 12:34pm On May 27, 2018
Stallion93:
thanks bro. So much rubbish to cancel out in Nairaland
Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by Johnnyessence(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2018
Nukilia:
Very true, A vast insightful comments. thank you. that's while the Igbos in IMO state should come out enmassed and votes out Apc out of power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by Johnnyessence(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2018
rex444:
Yahoo yahoo governor....see as him mouth dey draw like ogbolo.....clowns r hailing him ...i piry em
it's left for igbo people to determine their future in 2019 governorship election in IMO state. as it stand, Okorochas hasn't perform well in all the sector in the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by Johnnyessence(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2018
Kcwise199:
Effort in futility. Oga, Imo people have rejected you. If u like build house for each Imolite, u are gone. Uche nwosu can't be gov.
I pray they votes in another party in next year governorship election.
Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by addicted268(f): 2:52pm On May 27, 2018
Oh God.im so ashamed.
Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by rex444(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it's left for igbo people to determine their future in 2019 governorship election in IMO state. as it stand, Okorochas hasn't perform well in all the sector in the state.
nah!!! He didnt try at all...i pity him after he leaves that seat cos he spent more time making political enemies

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by Johnnyessence(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2018
rex444:
nah!!! He didnt try at all...i pity him after he leaves that seat cos he spent more time making political enemies
I'm just praying that the government that will succeed Okorochas should investigate Okorochas government. corruption is much in his government.
Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by Johnnyessence(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2018
addicted268:
Oh God.im so ashamed.
Okorochas caused this suffering in his state when he believed that all the positions and funds of the state are meant for him and his family.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by fergie001: 4:21pm On May 27, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
PEOPLE are wiser!

Yes nah,na so dem do ikiri.... sad

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by rex444(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I'm just praying that the government that will succeed Okorochas should investigate Okorochas government. corruption is much in his government.
like seriously, that guy don finish us for otown....see massive plots of land d guy used his influence to obtain, estates built with civil servants money....he totally needs to be investigated
Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by Johnnyessence(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2018
rex444:
like seriously, that guy don finish us for otown....see massive plots of land d guy used his influence to obtain, estates built with civil servants money....he totally needs to be investigated
exactly bro. Okorochas a big thief.
Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by Johnnyessence(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2018
rex444:
imagine embezzling the tax payers money that's meant for development. so so pathetic.
Re: Governor Okorochas Of Imo State Decides To Start Sharing Money To Market Traders by millomaniac: 8:30pm On May 27, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
PEOPLE are wiser!

You got that right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Opens Up On Abba Kyari's Death| Its A Death Of A Bad Leader / JUST IN: Court Affirms Musa Wada As Authentic PDP Gubernatorial Candidate / Video Of Niger Apc Chairman Joking With Wife Shortly Before Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.