Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio (14680 Views)

TOGO: Girl Dances Without Pants In The Sitting Room To Please Her Man And Friend / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio by Gominorrr: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ladies at a night club dancing without bra and pant surfaces online. They were said to have been paid by some bad guys to do that see photos

www.olofofonews.ng/58890/girls-goes-naked-while-dancing-at-club
Re: Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio by baylord101(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Update full topic here or delete ur thread
Re: Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio by ikp120(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Isaac fortune, I warned you to stop but you no gree. I'm definitely reporting your blog to Google right away.

Goodluck!

Mynd44 (rule cool
Re: Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio by fortunarld: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
ikp120:
Isaac fortune, I warned you to stop but you no gree. I'm definitely reporting your blog to Google right away.

Goodluck!

Mynd44 (rule cool

Issokay keep on deceiving your self
Re: Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio by ikp120(m): 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
fortunarld:

Issokay keep on deceiving your self
Me deceiving myself ke? undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio by mrmrmister: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
ikp120:

grin grin
Re: Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio by fortunarld: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
ikp120:

So how did he violate their policies mtchewww
Re: Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio by ikp120(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
fortunarld:

So how did he violate their policies mtchewww
He or you? undecided You think I don't know that you're Isaac Fortune and that blog is yours? undecided undecided undecided

You spam this forum with false information from your blog (isaacfortune..com) everyday and you're asking how you violated Google's policy?

You better stop it now bro.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio by jaymejate: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Sorry

Re: Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio by fortunarld: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
ikp120:

He or you? undecided You think I don't know that you're Isaac Fortune and that blog is yours? undecided undecided undecided

You spam this forum with false information from your blog (isaacfortune..com) everyday and you're asking how you violated Google's policy?

You better stop it now bro.

Alright bro thanks for your advice
But am not spamming na embarassed
Re: Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio by johnkey: 12:34am On Apr 16, 2017
lol he humble
Re: Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio by Chuukwudi(m): 5:29am On Apr 16, 2017
ikp120:

Thank you bro. This guy has been disturbing us.
Re: Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio by Onyenna(m): 6:27am On Apr 16, 2017
ikp120:

Go to the nearest bar and order 5 bottles; all on me!

Abeg, how did you go about the whole reporting stuff?.... I gat some blogs i need to report..... Any link?

Re: Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio by ikp120(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2017
@onyenna Lolzzz. I no dey drink alcohol o.

Simply go to the Google support site below and click 'Report Spam' or 'Report Phishing' or 'Report Copyright violation' (depending on the bad thing the blog dey do. Then enter the link to the blog post.

https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/76315?visit_id=1-636279187700617912-658172621&hl=en&rd=1

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Female Students Seen Twerking Inside The Class. / Early Morning Sex PICTURES / C What My Gal Did To Me (+18 Photos) Veiwa's Description Adviced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.