Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Do You Think That I (ought) Write For The Entertainment Of The Dogs and Pigs? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think That I (ought) Write For The Entertainment Of The Dogs and Pigs? (885 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / How T.B. Joshua Scammed Famous Elite Of the Entertainment and Political World / Watch Out For The Dogs Of Law - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think That I (ought) Write For The Entertainment Of The Dogs and Pigs? by oaroloye(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
SHALOM!

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

. DEUTERONOMY 8:1-6.

ALL The Commandments
Which I Command thee this day
shall ye observe to do,
that ye may live,
and multiply,
and go in and possess the land
which The LORD sware unto your fathers.
2. And thou shalt remember
all the Way which The LORD
thy God led thee these forty years
in the wilderness,
to humble thee,
and to prove thee,
to know what was in thine heart,
whether thou wouldest
keep His Commandments,
or no.
3. And He humbled thee,
and suffered thee to hunger,
and fed thee with Manna,
which thou knewest not,
neither did thy fathers know;
that He might make thee know that

"MAN DOTH NOT LIVE BY BREAD ONLY
BUT BY EVERY (WORD) THAT PROCEEDETH
OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE LORD
DOTH MAN LIVE."

4. Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee,
neither did thy foot swell,
these forty years.
5. Thou shalt also consider
in thine heart,

"THAT, AS A MAN
CHASTENETH HIS SON,
SO THE LORD THY GOD
CHASTENETH THEE."

6. Therefore thou shalt keep
The Commandments of
The LORD thy God,
to walk in His Ways,
and to fear Him.

. LUKE 17:1-10.

THEN said he unto the Disciples,

"It is impossible but that
offences will come:
but woe unto him,
through whom they come!
2. "It were better for him
that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and he cast into the Sea,
than that he should offend
one of these little ones.
3. "Take heed to yourselves:
If thy Brother trespass against thee,
Rebuke him;
and if he Repent,
Forgive him.
4. "And if he trespass against thee
seven times in a day,
and seven times in a day
turn again to thee,
saying,

'I REPENT;'

thou shalt forgive him."

5. And the Apostles said unto the Lord,

"Increase our Faith."

6. And the Lord said,

"If ye had Faith
as a grain of mustard seed,
ye might say unto this Sycamine tree,

'BE THOU PLUCKED UP
BY THE ROOT,
AND BE THOU PLANTED
IN THE SEA;'

7. "But which of you,
having a servant
plowing or feeding cattle,
will say unto him by and by,
when he is come from the field,

'GO AND SIT DOWN TO MEAT?'

8. "And will not rather say unto him,

'MAKE READY WHEREWITH I MAY SUP,
AND GIRD THYSELF,
AND SERVE ME,
TILL I HAVE EATEN AND DRUNKEN;
AND AFTERWARD THOU
SHALT EAT AND DRINK?'

9. "Doth he thank that servant
because he did the things
that were commanded him?
I trow not.
10. "So likewise ye,
when ye shall have done
all those things
which are Commanded you,
say,

DURING THE 1950s, THERE WAS AN INSECT PEST IN AMERICA, CALLED THE FRUIT-FLY.

It was just being appreciated that effective dishes of Pesticides on crops rendered them unfit for Human Consumption.

Ingenious as always, when it came to the matter of KILLING things, the Oyinbos studied the Fruit-Fly, and discovered a characteristic they could exploit as a weakness.

The Fruit-Fly Female mates only the ONCE.

It lays its eggs, then dies.

Therefore, the American Oyinbos decided to apply this new discovery, called "RADIATION," on as many MALE Fruit Flies as necessary, to RENDER THEM STERILE, but NOT kill them.

These Male Fruit-Flies were then released into the target areas, so that they would mate with as many females as possible.

The result was that the Fruit-Fly population PLUMMETTED, because their Females were laying eggs that could not possibly hatch.

OYINBO ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY HAD A PROBLEM SIMILAR TO THAT OF THE AMERICAN FRUIT-FLY, AT ABOUT THE SAME TIME (i.e. post-World-War II).

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH had nearly taken over the World MILITARILY. (World War II was a Roman Catholic CRUSADE- but when they LOST, that fact was carefully edited-out of History!) Therefore, after the War, an UNPRECEDENTED REVIVAL broke out, with significant HOLY GHOST OUTPOURINGS.

The Organized Churches did not have to care what UNBELIEVERS did- but the Revivalists were gaining their Converts from ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY CHURCHES. Their members were LEAVING- and NOT coming back!

The USUAL method would not work. Namely, if someone was a PROBLEM, you send him an ugly letter, telling him THE FACTS OF LIFE- and the OTHER Facts. Problem Sorted. If the problem was not sorted, then, you sent in a "MECHANIC," to, uh, implement "MANUAL ADJUSTMENTS."

However, going THAT far tended to cause "BLOW-BACK." Martyrdom let people know where REALITY was at- so that didn't work any more.

. MATTHEW 13:24-30.

24. Another Parable put he forth unto them,
saying,

"The Kingdom of Heaven is likened
unto a man which sowed good seed
in his field:
25. "But while men slept, his enemy
came and sowed tares
among the wheat, and went his way.
26. "But when the blade was sprung up,
and brought forth fruit,
then appeared the tares also.
27. "So the servants of the householder
came and said unto him,

'SIR, DIDST NOT THOU
SOW GOOD SEED IN THY FIELD?
FROM WHENCD HATH IT TARES?'

28. "He said unto them,

'AN ENEMY HATH DONE THIS.'

The servants said unto him,

'WILT THOU THEN
THAT WE GO AND
GATHER THEM UP?'

29. "But he said,

'NAY; LEST WHILE YE
GATHET UP THE TARES,
YE ROOT UP ALSO
THE WHEAT WITH THEM.
30. 'LET BOTH GROW TOGETHER
UNTIL THE HARVEST:
AND IN THE TIME OF THE HARVEST,
I WILL SAY TO THE REAPERS,

"GATHER YE TOGETHER FIRST THE TARES,
AND GATHER THEM IN BUNDLES
TO BURN THEM:
BUT GATHER THE WHEAT
INTO MY BARN." ' "

They therefore INFILTRATED the New Churches, to destroy them from within- CHOKING OUT GOOD TEACHINGS with a FLOOD of BAD, MISLEADING, and USELESS Doctrines, concocted by the greatest Theologians in the History of Christianity.

People who RECEIVED these New False Doctrines became USELESS as Servants of Yahshua. They STOPPED Developing.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

THESE ARE THE TEN LEVELS OF DEVELOPMENT.

If a Christian dies without AT LEAST the FIRST TALENT, their SOUL is DESTROYED, and FED TO THE DEVILS.

Therefore, MOST CHRISTIANS who have ever DIED did not go to HEAVEN, nor to HELL, nor PURGATORY, nor ANYWHERE: they were FINISHED ON-THE-SPOT!

The Disciples DELIBERATELY MISLED THE CHURCH, and did not tell us about this, BECAUSE THEY DID NOT WANT US TO KNOW.

AFTERLIFE SURVIVAL is NOT automatic.

We have to WORK for it.

Once we have acquired TOTAL RECALL, however, THE REAL WORK begins.

Most Christians reading my Messages probably say:

"WHAT RUBBISH
IS HE TALKING ABOUT?
I DON'T NEED
TO UNDERSTAND
ALL THAT NONSENSE!
I AM SAVED ALREADY,
AND WHEN I DIE,
I AM GOING TO HEAVEN!"

This is my point: NONE OF YOU ARE SAVED!

. PROVERBS 26:24-28.

24. He that hateth
Dissembleth with his lips,
and layeth up Deceit within him;
25. When he speaketh fair,
believe him not
for there are seven Abominations
in his heart.
26. Whose hatred
is covered by Deceit,
his wickedness shall be shewed
before the whole Congregation.
27. Whoso diggeth a Pit
shall fall therein:
and he that rolleth a stone,
it will return upon him.
28. A Lying Tongue hateth those
that are afflicted by it;
and a Flattering Mouth worketh Ruin.

YOU WERE DECEIVED BY PEOPLE WHOM YOU PAID TO FLATTER YOU, AND TO LIE TO YOU.

You do not pay people to tell you THE TRUTH.

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these Words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my Word,
(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you Free."

THE TRUTH is ONLY known by CONTINUING IN THE WORD OF YAHSHUA.

No one can TELL you THE-TRUTH-THAT-MAKES-FREE: it can only be known to those who have PHYSICALLY-APPLIED Yahshua's Teachings, and DONE what HE COMMANDED US TO DO- which is OUR DUTY.

FALSE CHRISTIAN TEACHERS TELL YOU THAT THEY CAN TELL YOU THE TRUTH- BUT THEY ARE LYING!

I am not lying to you.

WHAT can I POSSIBLY be LYING to you ABOUT?

WHY would I LIE- in order to TEACH YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH? How can a LIAR teach people to OBEY THE COMMANDMENTS OF YAHSHUA?

THAT is the DIFFERENCE between ME, and EVERY OTHER CHRISTIAN alive.

I am THE ONLY ONE teaching Christians that they MUST OBEY YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS.

No one else is.

If they were, they would have JOINED me.

. JOHN 7:14-18.

14. Now about the midst of The Feast
Jesus went up into The Temple,
and Taught.
15. And the Jews marvelled, saying,
"How knoweth this man letters,
having never learned?"
16. Jesus answered them, and said,
"My Doctrine is not mine,
but His that sent me.
17. "If any man will do His Will,
he shall know of the Doctrine,
whether It be of God,
or whether I speak of myself.
18. "He that speaketh of himself
seeketh his own glory:
but he that seeketh His Glory
that sent him,
the same is True,
and no Unrighteousness is in him."

THE HYPOCRITES SAY THAT THEY CANNOT TELL WHETHER A MESSENGER IS OF GOD OR NOT: THAT IS A LIE; THEY KNOW: THEY ALWAYS KNOW!

ONLY the MESSENGER OF GOD would tell you to REPENT of ALL of your SINS- including the ones YOU TELL YOURSELF that you DON'T REMEMBER- which SATAN REMEMBERS, and us able to use to CONTROL YOU- because you DON'T REPENT of THEM.

"THE DOGS" vomit THE TRUTH they know.

These ask STUPID QUESTIONS, which would not be necessary, if they WANTED to OBEY THE WILL OF GOD.

THE WILL OF GOD is ALWAYS that we OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS- ALL of which we are expected to know.

THE PIGS hear THE TRUTH- but STILL go back to their SINFUL and FAITHLESS behaviour.

THE GOATS AND THE SHEEP meditate on The Word of God they do not understand, until they understand It, and BEAR THE FRUITS GOD WANTS TO SEE.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

THOSE CHRISTIANS WHO SAY THAT THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND MY MESSAGES, NOR SEE THEIR TRUTH, NOR THEIR RELEVANCE, LET ALONE THEIR IMPORTANCE, ARE YOUR ENEMIES.

These neither practice nor teach MEDITATION- so, what can they possibly know?

How can those keeping you prisoner possibly endorse an invitation to LIBERATION?

Re: Do You Think That I (ought) Write For The Entertainment Of The Dogs and Pigs? by ScienceWatch: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
You cry like a baby, Bronchitis Oaroyole ! Why dont people understand my writtings, you weep.

Well, I have news for you. People are not fooled easily any longer, thanks to the robust evidence of what a true Pastor is, on Emmanuel TV. Your reckless and desperate copy & paste of Gods holy scriptures is what expose you.

Imagine if the Lord had Bronchitis Oaroloye following Him around shouting loudly that , "RAPE IS NOT A SIN" and belittling the girls that were RAPED by shouting over Jesus's head that "it is the girls fault that they were RAPED."

You don't surprise me when you admitted to the world that "sciencewatch is not lying about your RAPE beliefs."

What shocked me was when you said, "I emphatically and categorically state that RAPE IS NOT A SIN." etc etc etc.

I bet you had a Satanic orgasm after that public statement. As I said before, you are a prime candidate for the lowest class of Atheism. Speak to HAHN or LIBRADEUS, you will certainly be warmly welcomed into their fold.

The evidence revealed by personal public testimony of the millions of healing, deliverance and mind blowing blessings flowing like a mighty river out of SCOAN Nigeria can never be destroyed.
Re: Do You Think That I (ought) Write For The Entertainment Of The Dogs and Pigs? by ScienceWatch: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You cry like a baby, Oaroyole ! Why dont people understand my writtings, you weep.

Well, I have news for you. People are not fooled easily any longer, thanks to the robust evidence of what a true Pastor is, on Emmanuel TV. Your reckless and desperate copy & paste of Gods holy scriptures is what expose you.

Imagine if the Lord had Oaroloye following Him around shouting loudly that , "RAPE IS NOT A SIN" and belittling the girls that were RAPED by shouting over Jesus's head that "it is the girls fault that they were RAPED."

You don't surprise me when you admitted to the world that "sciencewatch is not lying about your RAPE beliefs."

What shocked me was when you said, "I emphatically and categorically state that RAPE IS NOT A SIN." etc etc etc.

I bet you had a Satanic orgasm after that public statement. As I said before, you are a prime candidate for the lowest class of Atheism. Speak to HAHN or LIBRADEUS, you will certainly be warmly welcomed into their fold.

The evidence revealed by personal public testimony of the millions of healing, deliverance and mind blowing blessings flowing like a mighty river out of SCOAN Nigeria can never be destroyed.

When one looks closely at the SCOAN Church worshipers, into their joy filled eyes and observe their total relaxed body countenance as they sing and dance their praises, to honor the TRUTH about the mighty Jesus Christ which they have seen repeatedly and POWERFULLY demonstrated to them. I wish Oaroloye all the best on his long journey to pastor a living church.

The mind-blowing experiences in the holy SCOAN is exactly what Jesus achieved and for clarity he said, "Joh 5:36 But I have a greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to do, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me."

They sing and dance with a joy, not as the world can give !

I witnessed something incredible on Emmanuel TV Sunday service. The deep unpretentious JOY flowing out of men and woman of all races from around the world as they praise the mighty Jesus Christ. Most of these amazing worshipers have arrive at the gates of the holy SCOAN Church Nigeria since 1am (01:00) this morning to ensure they get inside. Which means most worshipers have been there for more 10 hours already. Many worshipers will gladly continue to worship for another 10 hours. Wow ! Wow ! What more can I say ?

Many of these blessed worshipers are extremely credible EYE WITNESSES and grateful recipients of the mighty WORKS that only the mighty Jesus Christ can do in their lives. Truly God is alive in the proper PRAISE and WORSHIP of His Son Jesus. They now praise from the depths of their hearts for what they have experienced in what they know as "The arena of liberty."

There you have it !!! From Jesus himself ! He is saying that the preaching of the most powerful witness for the Christ is nothing in comparison to the WORKS/ MIRACLES. That why Jesus clearly emphasized that the MIRACLES that He do, bear the most effective witness for Him that God sent him.

Why would FAKE pastors insist that their motivational SPEECHES are all that is needed ?

Here is a factual account from highly credible independant witnesses who has investigated the Scoan Church, Nigeria. It is written by Professor Willem Ouweneel, who is a prominent Dutch theologian who holds doctorates in biology, philosophy and theology. He lectures in Universities in Switzerland, Holland, South Africa and Germany.
View it here : http://doveministries.com/content/miracles-nigeria
Re: Do You Think That I (ought) Write For The Entertainment Of The Dogs and Pigs? by CandidSeeker(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Do You Think That I (ought) Write For The Entertainment Of The Dogs and Pigs?

Neither Greek Nor Jew

…For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. - Gal.3:27-29

… And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven. - Acts 10:9-16

Don’t Discriminate (Add Value To All).

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. – Matt.5:43-48

-Peace.
Re: Do You Think That I (ought) Write For The Entertainment Of The Dogs and Pigs? by oaroloye(m): 1:43am On May 01, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
You cry like a baby, Oaroyole ! Why dont people understand my writtings, you weep.[/b]

IF YOUR MASTER, TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, WERE A SERVANT OF THE LORD YAHSHUA, YOU WOULD NEVER MOCK ME WITH SUCH A STATEMENT.

If I am WEEPING, that is GOOD for me, because that means that I am BLESSED.

If you are LAUGHING NOW, that is BAD FOR YOU- for you have INCOMING WOE.

It is GOOD FOR ME, that you REVILE me, and REPROACH be, FOR TELLING THE TRUTH.

That means that I AM BLESSED OF GOD.

. LUKE 6:20-26.

20. And he lifted up his eyes
on his Disciples,
and Said,
"Blessed be ye Poor:
for yours is
The Kingdom of God.
21. "Blessed are ye
that hunger now:
for ye shall be filled.
Blessed are ye that weep now:
for ye shall laugh.
22. "Blessed are ye,
when men shall hate you,
and when they shall
separate you from their company,
and shall reproach you,
and cast out
your name as Evil,
for the Son of Man's sake.
23. "Rejoice ye in that day,
and leap for Joy:
for, behold, your Reward
is Great in Heaven:
for in the like manner
did their fathers
unto The Prophets.
24. "But woe unto you
that are rich!
For ye have received
your Consolation.
25. "Woe unto you that are full!
For ye shall hunger.
Woe unto you that laugh now!
For ye shall mourn and weep.
26. "Woe unto you,
when all men shall
speak well of you!
For so did their fathers
to the False Prophets."

If you say that "PEOPLE ARE NOT SO EASILY FOOLED ANY LONGER," you commit BLASPHEMY, directly CONTRADICTING the WORD OF GOD by Lord Yahshua, which says:

. MATTHEW 24:1-5.

AND Jesus went out,
and departed from the Temple:
and his Disciples came to him
for to shew him the Buildings
of The Temple.
2. And Jesus said unto them,

"See ye not all these things?
Verily I say unto you,

'THERE SHALL NOT BE LEFT HERE
ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER
THAT SHALL NOT BE
THROWN DOWN.'

3. And as he sat upon
the mount of Olives,
the Disciples came
unto him privately, saying,

"Tell us, when shall these things be?
And what shall be
The Sign of thy Coming,
and of The End of the World?

4. And Jesus answered
and said unto them,

"Take heed
that no man deceive you.
5. "For many shall come in my Name,
saying, I am Christ;
and shall deceive many."

. MATTHEW 24:11.

11. "And many False Prophets shall rise,
and shall deceive many."

. MATTHEW 24:22-28.

22. "And except those days
should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the Elect's Sake
those days shall be shortened.
23. "Then if any man
shall say unto you,

'LO, HERE IS CHRIST, OR THERE;'

believe it not.
24. "For there shall arise False Christs,
and False Prophets,
and shall shew great Signs and Wonders;
insomuch that, if it were possible,
they shall deceive the very Elect.
25. "Behold, I have told you before.
26. "Wherefore if they shall say unto you,

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE DESERT;'

go not forth:

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE SECRET CHAMBERS;'

believe it not.
27. "For as the lightning
cometh out of the East,
and shineth even unto the West;
so shall also The Coming
of the Son of Man be.
28. "For wheresoever the carcase is,
there will the eagles be gathered together.

THE LORD SAID THAT MANY WOULD BE DECEIVED BY THOSE CLAIMING THAT YAHSHUA IS CHRIST, THAT THEY WERE PROPHETS OR CHRIST, OR THAT THE SIGNS AND WONDERS MEANT THAT GOD SENT THEM.

Imagine if the Lord had Oaroloye following Him around shouting loudly that , "RAPE IS NOT A SIN" and belittling the girls that were RAPED by shouting over Jesus's head that "it is the girls fault that they were RAPED."

AGAIN, YOU SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE, DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU DO NOT SERVE THE GOD OF THE BIBLE, BUT SOMETHING ELSE. This was, more or less, exactly what Yahshua preached.

.. MATTHEW 5:17-20.

17. "Think not that I am come
to destroy The Law, or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I say unto you,

'TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS,
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

19. "Whosoever therefore shall break
one of these least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least
in the Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them,
the same shall be called great
in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS
OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.' "

YAHSHUA STATED EXPLICITLY THAT NOT EVEN A JOT, NOR A TITTLE COULD BE REMOVED FROM THE LAW, WHILE HEAVEN AND EARTH STILL EXIST. That would include THIS Commandment of God:

. [b[u] DEUTERONOMY 12:32.[/u][/b]

32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.

THERE WERE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD THAT COMMANDED THE ISRAELITE TO HAVE SEX WITH CERTAIN WOMEN, THAT GIVE NO ALLOWANCE FOR THE POSSIBILITY THAT THE WOMAN MIGHT NOT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THAT MAN.

Namely, WIDOWS and PRISONERS-OF-WAR.

Clearly, you are one of those fools who does not know what The Bible says, until it is read to you in Church, and SIMPLY PRESUMED that its content could only be what your tiny mind could conceive!

Then, when I showed you that YOU WERE BLASPHEMING GOD, you were TOO FULL OF YOURSELF to admit your ERROR, and CONTINUED to SLANDER and LIE without any foundation!

The LIMITED NATURE of your mind is manifest in that YOU ASSUME that RAPE only affects GIRLS!

But if there is such a thing as COMMONSENSE, there must also be such a thing as COMMONFOOLISHNESS, too- for NOBODY has pointed out that MEN AND CHILDREN can ALSO be RAPED- not just SILLY LITTLE GIRLS and WEAK WOMEN.

You have already made clear that you have NO RESPECT for The Lord's Teachings.

. LUKE 13:1-9.

THERE were present
at that season some that told him
of the Galilaeans,
whose blood Pilate had mingled
with their sacrifices.
2. And Jesus answering said unto them,

"Suppose ye that these Galilaeans
were Sinners above all the Galilaeans,
because they suffered such things?
3. "I tell you,

'NAY: BUT,
EXCEPT YE REPENT,
YE SHALL ALL
LIKEWISE PERISH.'

except ye repent,
ye shall all likewise perish.
4. "Or those eighteen,
upon whom the tower in Siloam fell,
and slew them,
think ye that they
were Sinners above all men
that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5. "I tell you,

EXCEPT YE REPENT,
YE SHALL ALL
LIKEWISE PERISH.' "

6. He spake also this Parable;

"A certain man had a fig tree
planted in his vineyard;
and he came
and sought fruit thereon,
and found none.
7. Then said he unto the dresser
of his vineyard,

'BEHOLD, THESE THREE YEARS
I COME SEEKING FRUIT
ON THIS FIG TREE,
AND FIND NONE:
CUT IT DOWN;
WHY CUMBERETH IT
THE GROUND?'

8. "And he answering said unto him,

'LORD, LET IT ALONE
THIS YEAR ALSO,
TILL I SHALL DIG ABOUT IT,
AND DUNG IT:
9. 'AND IF IT BEAR FRUIT,
WELL: IF NOT,
THEN AFTER THAT THOU
SHALT CUT IT DOWN.' "

THE LORD YAHSHUA TAUGHT THAT THE GALILAEANS KILLED DELIBERATELY IN THE TEMPLE BY PONTIUS PILATE, AND THE EIGHTEEN WHO WERE "ACCIDENTALLY" KILLED BY THE TOWER IN SILOAM FALLING ON THEM, ALL DIED BECAUSE THEY HAD FAILED TO REPENT OF THEIR SINS.

The Lord Yahshua Taught that THEIR OWN SINS were the ONE REASON why these people suffered those fates.

THEREFORE, ONLY THE SINS OF RAPE VICTIMS ENABLED THEM TO BE RAPED.

Had they REPENTED of ALL of their Sins, it would have been IMPOSSIBLE for a Rapist to succeed in attacking them.

THEREFORE THE RAPE VICTIMS ARE ALWAYS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUCCESS OF ANY ATTACKS UPON THEM.

. JOSHUA 1:5-9.

5. "There shall not any man
be able to stand before thee
all the days of thy life:
as I was with Moses,
so I will be with thee:
I will not fail thee,
nor forsake thee.
6. "Be strong
and of a good courage:
for unto this people
shalt thou divide
for an inheritance the land,
which I sware unto their fathers
to give them.
7. "Only be thou strong
and very courageous,
that thou mayest observe to do
according to all The Law,
Which Moses My Servant Commanded thee:
turn not from it to the right hand or to the left,
that thou mayest Prosper
whithersoever thou goest.
8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart out of thy mouth;
but thou shalt meditate therein day and night,
according to all that is written therein:
for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have Good Success.
9. "Have not I Commanded thee?
Be strong and of a Good Courage;
be not afraid,
neither be thou dismayed:
for The LORD thy God is with thee
whithersoever thou goest."

. JOSHUA 23:8-10.

8. "But cleave unto The LORD your God,
as ye have done unto this day.
9. "For The LORD hath driven out
from before you
great nations and strong:
but as for you,
no man hath been able
to stand before you
unto this day.
10. "One man of you
shall chase a thousand:
for The LORD your God,
He it is that fighteth for you,
as He hath Promised you."

THE BIBLE TEACHES THAT GOD PROMISED TO MAKE HIS FAITHFUL WORSHIPPERS INVINCIBLE.

If anyone is not an invincible worshipper of God, it can only be because they do not MEDITATE UPON THE LAW OF THE LORD.

Who can be responsible for that, but they themselves?

It seems like BEARING WITNESS OF THE TRUTH is an ALIEN CONCEPT with you.

Therefore you are "surprised!"

. DEUTERONOMY 21:10-14.

10. When thou goest forth to war
against thine enemies,
and The LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands,
and thou hast taken them captive,
11. And seest among the captives a beautiful woman,
and hast a desire unto her,
that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
12. Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house,
and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;
and shall remain in thine house,
and bewail her father and her mother a full month:
and after that thou shalt go in unto her,
and be her husband,
and she shall be thy wife.
14. And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her,
then thou shalt let her go whither she will;
but thou shalt not sell her at all for money
thou shalt not make merchandise of her,
because thou hast humbled her.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:1-4.

IF brethren dwell together,
and one of them die,
and have no child,
the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger:
her husband's brother shall go in unto her,
and take her to him to wife,
and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.
6. And it shall be,
that the firstborn which she beareth
shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead,
that his name be not put out of Israel.
7. And if the man like not to take his brother's wife,
then let his brother's wife go up to the gate unto the Elders,
and say,

“MY HUSBAND'S BROTHER REFUSETH
O RAISE UP UNTO HIS BROTHER
A NAME IN ISRAEL,
HE WILL NOT PERFORM THE DUTY
OF MY HUSBAND'S BROTHER.”

8. Then the Elders of his city shall call him,
and speak unto him:
and if he stand to it,
and say,

“I LIKE NOT TO TAKE HER;”

9. Then shall his brother's wife come unto him
in the presence of the Elders,
and loose his shoe from off his foot,
and spit in his face,
and shall answer and say,

"SO SHALL IT BE DONE
UNTO THAT MAN
THAT WILL NOT BUILD UP
HIS BROTHER'S HOUSE."

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20 Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded upon a rock.
26 . "And every one that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

THE LORD YAHSHUA SAID THAT MIRACLES WILL NOT, IN THE FUTURE, PROVE THE AUTHENTICITY OF A SERVANT OF GOD.

That it is only ADHERENCE TO HIS TEACHINGS- INCLUDING the Commandments to Teach and Preach HIS ORIGINAL TEACHINGS- that proves the authenticity of a Servant of God.

Yahshua's Works proved that God sent HIM- because HE WAS THE FIRST to perform some Miracles, while other Miracles he was first to for on THAT SCALE.

If these Miracles are "SCIENTIFICALLY-VERIFIED," why do Atheists STILL CLAIM that there have never been ANY proven examples of Miracles?

Has JAMES RANDI- the World-famous debunker of alleged Supernatural Powers not been shown this alleged evidence, so that ATHEISM can be destroyed totally? I doubt it. (I suppose you will claim you never heard of HIM.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSzQC1zKesU
Re: Do You Think That I (ought) Write For The Entertainment Of The Dogs and Pigs? by ScienceWatch: 2:36pm On May 01, 2017
LOST TO PROSTITUTION, RESCUED BY JESUS IN THE SCOAN church Nigeria :

The resurrection Power of the mighty Jesus Christ flows like a raging river through the holy SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA.

Miss Kelly Nkamanyi was only fifteen years-old when she absconded from home in Cameroon to mingle with bad friends – a development that left her mother severely heart-broken. Her father, a medical personnel was working in the United States then. His absence somewhat facilitated her waywardness as there was no one to guide her with the necessary iron fist. Her irresponsible lifestyle coupled with youthful exuberance continued until she became pregnant.

The heavy burden of pregnancy and the challenges it brought forced the 15-year-old back to her mother who welcomed her with open arms, albeit with a subdued disappointment over her pregnancy.
Kelly eventually gave birth to a baby boy but abandoned the child in her mother’s home and return to her wayward life. She had soon realised how tedious and devotional the life of a nursing mother was and determined she was not ready to face the stark realities of raising a child.

Off she went again to continue gallivanting around with her friends. They would go to clubs and make themselves available to men who were only looking for women to satiate their unholy sexual appetites. Alcohol and drugs were the order of those days. In the company of fellow prostitutes, she travelled to Lagos, Nigeria where she set up with another professional prostitute.
They would sleep all day but as soon as it was midnight, they would file out like a troop of hungry cats in search of their usual prey – irresponsible men who wanted the services of one, two and sometimes three girls at a time. The evil drama continued while her mother back in Cameroon was in mourning for a daughter whom she had not seen for years.
Kelly Nkamanyi was having so much fun in the vineyard of Satan. She wouldn’t let her family know about her whereabouts until one fateful day when she felt a sudden urge to call her sister, a phone call she had not made before. During the conversation, her elder sister told her she was in Nigeria to visit The SCOAN and invited her to join her. She reluctantly agreed but was sceptical, knowing that The SCOAN is a place where troubled souls like her can be delivered.

After seeing Kelly for the first time in years, the sister gave her Morning Water, never divulging to her that the family had been praying with the Morning Water and Prophet T.B. Joshua on Emmanuel TV for her return. One night, after ministering the Morning Water into her bathing water and that of her friend in anticipation of their nocturnal flight to the club, the two birds of the same feather took their baths and uncharacteristically fell sleep, only to wake up by 5am. They lost out on their prostitution business while sleeping.

After discussing what to do after their strange behaviour, Kelly remembered the invitation to The SCOAN and as she arrived with her friend, it was evidently God’s power at work. Coincidentally, her father and mother were also waiting for her in the church. It was indeed a divine reconnection. That fateful Sunday, the man of God, through prophetic insight, called her out with the words, “Lost and found,” and delivered her in the mighty name of Jesus.

Testifying in the company of her family, Miss Kelly Nkamanyi thanked God for her new life in Christ. According to her, all connections to the world have been severed by devotion to the Word of God. All those evil urges are no longer haunting her. She is free in Jesus’ name. In her advice to people all over the world, especially parents, she called on them to put their daughters in prayer whenever they are away from home.
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

IF YOUR MASTER, TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, WERE A SERVANT OF THE LORD YAHSHUA, YOU WOULD NEVER MOCK ME WITH SUCH A STATEMENT.

If I am WEEPING, that is GOOD for me, because that means that I am BLESSED.

If you are LAUGHING NOW, that is BAD FOR YOU- for you have INCOMING WOE.

. LUKE 6:20-26.

20. And he lifted up his eyes
on his Disciples,
and Said,
"Blessed be ye Poor:
for yours is
The Kingdom of God.
21. "Blessed are ye
that hunger now:
for ye shall be filled.
Blessed are ye that weep now:
for ye shall laugh.
22. "Blessed are ye,
when men shall hate you,
and when they shall
separate you from their company,
and shall reproach you,
and cast out
your name as Evil,
for the Son of Man's sake.
23. "Rejoice ye in that day,
and leap for Joy:
for, behold, your Reward
is Great in Heaven:
for in the like manner
did their fathers
unto The Prophets.
24. "But woe unto you
that are rich!
For ye have received
your Consolation.
25. "Woe unto you that are full!
For ye shall hunger.
Woe unto you that laugh now!
For ye shall mourn and weep.
26. "Woe unto you,
when all men shall
speak well of you!
For so did their fathers
to the False Prophets."

If you say that "PEOPLE ARE NOT SO EASILY FOOLED ANY LONGER," you commit BLASPHEMY, directly CONTRADICTING the WORD OF GOD by Lord Yahshua, which says:

. MATTHEW 24:1-5.

AND Jesus went out,
and departed from the Temple:
and his Disciples came to him
for to shew him the Buildings
of The Temple.
2. And Jesus said unto them,

"See ye not all these things?
Verily I say unto you,

'THERE SHALL NOT BE LEFT HERE
ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER
THAT SHALL NOT BE
THROWN DOWN.'

3. And as he sat upon
the mount of Olives,
the Disciples came
unto him privately, saying,

"Tell us, when shall these things be?
And what shall be
The Sign of thy Coming,
and of The End of the World?

4. And Jesus answered
and said unto them,

"Take heed
that no man deceive you.
5. "For many shall come in my Name,
saying, I am Christ;
and shall deceive many."

. MATTHEW 24:11.

11. "And many False Prophets shall rise,
and shall deceive many."

. MATTHEW 24:22-28.

22. "And except those days
should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the Elect's Sake
those days shall be shortened.
23. "Then if any man
shall say unto you,

'LO, HERE IS CHRIST, OR THERE;'

believe it not.
24. "For there shall arise False Christs,
and False Prophets,
and shall shew great Signs and Wonders;
insomuch that, if it were possible,
they shall deceive the very Elect.
25. "Behold, I have told you before.
26. "Wherefore if they shall say unto you,

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE DESERT;'

go not forth:

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE SECRET CHAMBERS;'

believe it not.
27. "For as the lightning
cometh out of the East,
and shineth even unto the West;
so shall also The Coming
of the Son of Man be.
28. "For wheresoever the carcase is,
there will the eagles be gathered together.

THE LORD SAID THAT MANY WOULD BE DECEIVED BY THOSE CLAIMING THAT YAHSHUA IS CHRIST, THAT THEY WERE PROPHETS OR CHRIST, OR THAT THE SIGNS AND WONDERS MEANT THAT GOD SENT THEM.

AGAIN, YOU SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE, DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU DO NOT SERVE THE GOD OF THE BIBLE, BUT SOMETHING ELSE. This was, more or less, exactly what Yahshua preached.

.. MATTHEW 5:17-20.

17. "Think not that I am come
to destroy The Law, or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I say unto you,

'TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS,
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

19. "Whosoever therefore shall break
one of these least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least
in the Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them,
the same shall be called great
in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS
OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.' "

YAHSHUA STATED EXPLICITLY THAT NOT EVEN A JOT, NOR A TITTLE COULD BE REMOVED FROM THE LAW, WHILE HEAVEN AND EARTH STILL EXIST. That would include THIS Commandment of God:

. [b[u] DEUTERONOMY 12:32.[/u][/b]

observe to do it:
nor diminish from it.

THERE WERE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD THAT COMMANDED THE ISRAELITE TO HAVE SEX WITH CERTAIN WOMEN, THAT GIVE NO ALLOWANCE FOR THE POSSIBILITY THAT THE WOMAN MIGHT NOT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THAT MAN.

Namely, WIDOWS and PRISONERS-OF-WAR.

Clearly, you are one of those fools who does not know what The Bible says, until it is read to you in Church, and SIMPLY PRESUMED that its content could only be what your tiny mind could conceive!

Then, when I showed you that YOU WERE BLASPHEMING GOD, you were TOO FULL OF YOURSELF to admit your ERROR, and CONTINUED to SLANDER and LIE without any foundation!

The LIMITED NATURE of your mind is manifest in that YOU ASSUME that RAPE only affects GIRLS!

But if there is such a thing as COMMONSENSE, there must also be such a thing as COMMONFOOLISHNESS, too- for NOBODY has pointed out that MEN AND CHILDREN can ALSO be RAPED- not just SILLY LITTLE GIRLS and WEAK WOMEN.

You have already made clear that you have NO RESPECT for The Lord's Teachings.

. LUKE 13:1-9.

THERE were present
at that season some that told him
of the Galilaeans,
whose blood Pilate had mingled
with their sacrifices.
2. And Jesus answering said unto them,

"Suppose ye that these Galilaeans
were Sinners above all the Galilaeans,
because they suffered such things?
3. "I tell you,

EXCEPT YE REPENT,
YE SHALL ALL
LIKEWISE PERISH.'

except ye repent,
ye shall all likewise perish.
4. "Or those eighteen,
upon whom the tower in Siloam fell,
and slew them,
think ye that they
were Sinners above all men
that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5. "I tell you,

EXCEPT YE REPENT,
YE SHALL ALL
LIKEWISE PERISH.' "

6. He spake also this Parable;

"A certain man had a fig tree
planted in his vineyard;
and he came
and sought fruit thereon,
and found none.
7. Then said he unto the dresser
of his vineyard,

'BEHOLD, THESE THREE YEARS
I COME SEEKING FRUIT
ON THIS FIG TREE,
AND FIND NONE:
CUT IT DOWN;
WHY CUMBERETH IT
THE GROUND?'

8. "And he answering said unto him,

'LORD, LET IT ALONE
THIS YEAR ALSO,
TILL I SHALL DIG ABOUT IT,
AND DUNG IT:
9. 'AND IF IT BEAR FRUIT,
WELL: IF NOT,
THEN AFTER THAT THOU
SHALT CUT IT DOWN.' "

THE LORD YAHSHUA TAUGHT THAT THE GALILAEANS KILLED DELIBERATELY IN THE TEMPLE BY PONTIUS PILATE, AND THE EIGHTEEN WHO WERE "ACCIDENTALLY" KILLED BY THE TOWER IN SILOAM FALLING ON THEM, ALL DIED BECAUSE THEY HAD FAILED TO REPENT OF THEIR SINS.

The Lord Yahshua Taught that THEIR OWN SINS were the ONE REASON why these people suffered those fates.

THEREFORE, ONLY THE SINS OF RAPE VICTIMS ENABLED THEM TO BE RAPED.

Had they REPENTED of ALL of their Sins, it would have been IMPOSSIBLE for a Rapist to succeed in attacking them.

THEREFORE THE RAPE VICTIMS ARE ALWAYS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUCCESS OF ANY ATTACKS UPON THEM.

. JOSHUA 1:5-9.

5. "There shall not any man
be able to stand before thee
all the days of thy life:
as I was with Moses,
so I will be with thee:
I will not fail thee,
nor forsake thee.
6. "Be strong
and of a good courage:
for unto this people
shalt thou divide
for an inheritance the land,
which I sware unto their fathers
to give them.
7. "Only be thou strong
and very courageous,
according to all The Law,
Which Moses My Servant Commanded thee:
turn not from it to the right hand or to the left,
that thou mayest Prosper
whithersoever thou goest.
8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart out of thy mouth;
but thou shalt meditate therein day and night,
according to all that is written therein:
for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have Good Success.
9. "Have not I Commanded thee?
Be strong and of a Good Courage;
be not afraid,
neither be thou dismayed:
for The LORD thy God is with thee
whithersoever thou goest."

. JOSHUA 23:8-10.

8. "But cleave unto The LORD your God,
as ye have done unto this day.
9. "For The LORD hath driven out
from before you
great nations and strong:
but as for you,
no man hath been able
to stand before you
unto this day.
10. "One man of you
shall chase a thousand:
for The LORD your God,
He it is that fighteth for you,
as He hath Promised you."

THE BIBLE TEACHES THAT GOD PROMISED TO MAKE HIS FAITHFUL WORSHIPPERS INVINCIBLE.

If anyone is not an invincible worshipper of God, it can only be because they do not MEDITATE UPON THE LAW OF THE LORD.

Who can be responsible for that, but they themselves?

It seems like BEARING WITNESS OF THE TRUTH is an ALIEN CONCEPT with you.

Therefore you are "surprised!"

. DEUTERONOMY 21:10-14.

10. When thou goest forth to war
against thine enemies,
and The LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands,
and thou hast taken them captive,
11. And seest among the captives a beautiful woman,
and hast a desire unto her,
that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
12. Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house,
and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;
and shall remain in thine house,
and bewail her father and her mother a full month:
and after that thou shalt go in unto her,
and be her husband,
and she shall be thy wife.
14. And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her,
then thou shalt let her go whither she will;
but thou shalt not sell her at all for money
thou shalt not make merchandise of her,
because thou hast humbled her.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:1-4.

IF brethren dwell together,
and one of them die,
and have no child,
the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger:
her husband's brother shall go in unto her,
and take her to him to wife,
and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.
6. And it shall be,
that the firstborn which she beareth
shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead,
that his name be not put out of Israel.
7. And if the man like not to take his brother's wife,
then let his brother's wife go up to the gate unto the Elders,
and say,

“MY HUSBAND'S BROTHER REFUSETH
O RAISE UP UNTO HIS BROTHER
A NAME IN ISRAEL,
HE WILL NOT PERFORM THE DUTY
OF MY HUSBAND'S BROTHER.”

8. Then the Elders of his city shall call him,
and speak unto him:
and if he stand to it,
and say,

“I LIKE NOT TO TAKE HER;”

9. Then shall his brother's wife come unto him
in the presence of the Elders,
and loose his shoe from off his foot,
and spit in his face,
and shall answer and say,

"SO SHALL IT BE DONE
UNTO THAT MAN
THAT WILL NOT BUILD UP
HIS BROTHER'S HOUSE."

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20 Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22 Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and it fell not:
for it was founded upon a rock.
26 . "And every one that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

THE LORD YAHSHUA SAID THAT MIRACLES WILL NOT, IN THE FUTURE, PROVE THE AUTHENTICITY OF A SERVANT OF GOD.

That it is only ADHERENCE TO HIS TEACHINGS- INCLUDING the Commandments to Teach and Preach HIS ORIGINAL TEACHINGS- that proves the authenticity of a Servant of God.

Yahshua's Works proved that God sent HIM- because HE WAS THE FIRST to perform some Miracles, while other Miracles he was first to for on THAT SCALE.

If these Miracles are "SCIENTIFICALLY-VERIFIED," why do Atheists STILL CLAIM that there have never been ANY proven examples of Miracles?

Has JAMES RANDI- the World-famous debunker of alleged Supernatural Powers not been shown this alleged evidence, so that ATHEISM can be destroyed totally? I doubt it. (I suppose you will claim you never heard of HIM.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSzQC1zKesU
Re: Do You Think That I (ought) Write For The Entertainment Of The Dogs and Pigs? by ScienceWatch: 2:39pm On May 01, 2017
ScienceWatch:
When one looks closely at the SCOAN Church worshipers, into their joy filled eyes and observe their total relaxed body countenance as they sing and dance their praises, to honor the TRUTH about the mighty Jesus Christ which they have seen repeatedly and POWERFULLY demonstrated to them. I wish Oaroloye all the best on his long journey to pastor a living church.

The mind-blowing experiences in the holy SCOAN is exactly what Jesus achieved and for clarity he said, "Joh 5:36 But I have a greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to do, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me."

They sing and dance with a joy, not as the world can give !

I witnessed something incredible on Emmanuel TV Sunday service. The deep unpretentious JOY flowing out of men and woman of all races from around the world as they praise the mighty Jesus Christ. Most of these amazing worshipers have arrive at the gates of the holy SCOAN Church Nigeria since 1am (01:00) this morning to ensure they get inside. Which means most worshipers have been there for more 10 hours already. Many worshipers will gladly continue to worship for another 10 hours. Wow ! Wow ! What more can I say ?

Many of these blessed worshipers are extremely credible EYE WITNESSES and grateful recipients of the mighty WORKS that only the mighty Jesus Christ can do in their lives. Truly God is alive in the proper PRAISE and WORSHIP of His Son Jesus. They now praise from the depths of their hearts for what they have experienced in what they know as "The arena of liberty."

There you have it !!! From Jesus himself ! He is saying that the preaching of the most powerful witness for the Christ is nothing in comparison to the WORKS/ MIRACLES. That why Jesus clearly emphasized that the MIRACLES that He do, bear the most effective witness for Him that God sent him.

Why would FAKE pastors insist that their motivational SPEECHES are all that is needed ?
SPIRIT OF WOMAN(lesbian/gay) CRUMBLES BEFORE GOD’S OVERWHELMING POWER

Miss Mary Okoye developed masculine tendencies right from a tender age and grew up to find herself having a strong affection for fellow women. She continued to labour under that yoke for so long, to the extent that even her dressing portrayed her as a man and nobody really saw her as a woman. The evil spirit negatively affected her studies as she had to drop out of school after confrontations with cult groups and other gangs. When she realised that the problem was beyond her, she decided to visit The SCOAN for a solution.

During a Sunday service, Prophet T.B. Joshua picked her out in the time of prophecy. During a session of powerful deliverance in the name of Jesus, the spirit of woman was successfully expelled from her life. Testifying in company of her mother and former partner, she told congregants that life has been more fulfilling since her deliverance.

She no longer has affection for woman. According to her, she has come to ACCEPT her feminine nature and hopes to get married to a handsome man in the near future.

Also testifying, her former partner, Mrs Ajarat Asara, thanked God for her deliverance. She narrated how troubles in her marriage led her into having affairs with women.

She however thanked God for using Prophet T.B. Joshua to deliver her from the spirit of woman. According to her, the idea to come to The SCOAN for help was her initiative and she remains ever grateful to God for it.
Re: Do You Think That I (ought) Write For The Entertainment Of The Dogs and Pigs? by oaroloye(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
SPIRIT OF WOMAN(lesbian/gay) CRUMBLES BEFORE GOD’S OVERWHELMING POWER

Miss Mary Okoye developed masculine tendencies right from a tender age and grew up to find herself having a strong affection for fellow women. She continued to labour under that yoke for so long, to the extent that even her dressing portrayed her as a man and nobody really saw her as a woman. The evil spirit negatively affected her studies as she had to drop out of school after confrontations with cult groups and other gangs. When she realised that the problem was beyond her, she decided to visit The SCOAN for a solution.

During a Sunday service, Prophet T.B. Joshua picked her out in the time of prophecy. During a session of powerful deliverance in the name of Jesus, the spirit of woman was successfully expelled from her life. Testifying in company of her mother and former partner, she told congregants that life has been more fulfilling since her deliverance.

She no longer has affection for woman. According to her, she has come to ACCEPT her feminine nature and hopes to get married to a handsome man in the near future.

Also testifying, her former partner, Mrs Ajarat Asara, thanked God for her deliverance. She narrated how troubles in her marriage led her into having affairs with women.

She however thanked God for using Prophet T.B. Joshua to deliver her from the spirit of woman. According to her, the idea to come to The SCOAN for help was her initiative and she remains ever grateful to God for it.

"LESBIANISM" is NOT s SIN.

There is NO Commandment of \God against it in THE TORAH.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32.

observe to do it:
nor diminish from it.

IF YOU CAST OUT THE DEVIL FROM, SAY, ABUBAKAR SHEKAU- THEN YOU'D BE TALKING!
Re: Do You Think That I (ought) Write For The Entertainment Of The Dogs and Pigs? by ScienceWatch: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

IF YOUR MASTER, TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, WERE A SERVANT OF THE LORD YAHSHUA, YOU WOULD NEVER MOCK ME WITH SUCH A STATEMENT. If I am WEEPING, that is GOOD for me, because that means that I am BLESSED.

If you are LAUGHING NOW, that is BAD FOR YOU- for you have INCOMING WOE. It is GOOD FOR ME, that you REVILE me, and REPROACH be, FOR TELLING THE TRUTH. That means that I AM BLESSED OF GOD.

THEREFORE, ONLY THE SINS OF RAPE VICTIMS ENABLED THEM TO BE RAPED. THE BIBLE TEACHES THAT GOD PROMISED TO MAKE HIS FAITHFUL WORSHIPPERS INVINCIBLE.

Good evening pastor Bronchitis ! With reverance and humility I come before you to shake you loose from your 34 yr long path of hatred for the Works of the holy Spirit in the Scoan Church Nigeria. The fact that your conclusions are heavily dependent on what Atheists believe, prove my point that you need urgent restoration.

Please bear with me pastor bronchitis, your beliefs in fictional novels of criminal Scientology and fraudulent fictional Nagualism has fried your mind. Restoration is on its way if you rather spend the rest of your life trying to understand the following;

A pastor, minister, will be known by their WORKS (the combination of miracles, signs and wonders) so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. The evidence of the miracles in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, increase faith that lead to salvation of ones soul

Jesus says to all pastors, Disciples, ministers that humbly want
spiritual enlightenment and the power of the Holy Spirit;
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the True God, but by me.

Joh 17:18 What I was sent into the world to do, I also sent them(disciples/pastors) into the world to do the same.

Joh 10:37 If I don’t do the miracles/ WORKS of my Father, don’t believe me.

Joh 17:18 As you have sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

Therefore, it is not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches as is made clear in John 14:12. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor.

You remain damned if after this you still claim falsely that the mighty Jesus said Miracles will not authenticate his disciples/pastors.
While we are at it, shake off your false belief that, "BABIES ARE TO BLAME IF THEY ARE RAPED."
Re: Do You Think That I (ought) Write For The Entertainment Of The Dogs and Pigs? by ScienceWatch: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

If I am WEEPING, that is GOOD for me, because that means that I am BLESSED. If you are LAUGHING NOW, that is BAD FOR YOU- for you have INCOMING WOE.

May I respectfully ask you pastor bronchitis, why are you complaining when in the same breath you lament that it is good for you that I revile and reproach you ? If I were to accept your conclusion on this matter, I should give myself a pat on the back for a job well done. But I wont do that yet, my work is far from finished. There are millions of youth that must be protected from preachers like yourself.

Do you know what bothers me about your conclusions, is that you see my corrections as a revile and reproach. This says much about your spiritual condition. I am certainly not laughing now, this is serious business. Millions of youth must be directed away from
your preaching on Satanic inspired Scientology and Nagualism.

You are too spiritually blind to see the damage you cause when you mix Holy Scriptures with Satanic teachings sourced from Demon possessed authors of fraudulent fictional Nagualism and criminal Scientology. The founders of both cults were cruel sex-maniac and exploited their young church girls.

It is well know now that L.Ron Hubbard, the demonized founder of criminal Scientology enjoyed spraying his corrosive sperm all over his church alter during wild sex-orgies in his church. he would chant and loudly shout out LUCIFER !! LUCIFER !!! LUCIFER !! while spraying his sperm over his church alter. he used up to five innocent young church girls in his Satanic sex-orgies to worship Satan.

That is five corrosive orgasms per church service. Satan gave him power but he ended his life in hiding and on the run from the law.

L.Ron Hubbard under the influence of LUCIFER wrote thousands of books to initiate his readers for the pits of hell.

(1) (Reply)

19 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Muslims After Being Raped In Pakistan / Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass / The Gifts Of The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.