Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) (20949 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Officially Turbaned As Dan Baiwan Hausa In Katsina / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Turbaned As Dangatan Kano (Photos) / Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by kareemkamil(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Armrober people. May GOD judge u people according to your handwork.
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by McKc22(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
ok
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by Basic123: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Tinububola121:

Sarriki is greater than tinubu
SaSarriki is greater than Ooni of ife
sarriki is greater than obasanjo
Sarriki is greater than all yorubas both dead and alive

in Sarriki we trust. ride on Sir
There is nothing bad in that.At least he is a yoruba man.But the fact still remain that he is greater than ojukwu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by 0b10010011: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2017

Thieves!

Out of all the credible people, so it was Saraki it fits the most?

Rubbish! All in the name of getting your account credited!

Both Christian and Muslim leaders re corrupt politicians. One of Nigeria's major problems they are.

Give them money and they will dance for you

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by alabamacruff(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
9ja country of drama
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by 0b10010011: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Tinububola121:

in Sariki we trust. ride on Sir/ we yorubas will worship and serve u forever

Are you hungry?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by paskyboy: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
We have lost it in this country, people taking advantage of religion and using religion to take advantage of people

1 Like

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by tussmal(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Sometime you see things like this, the first thing that come to mind is who are those doing that to him?

The so called scholars will go extra mile cursing their own children for not supporting their sarki.

I don't know why my reasoning is different from these mediocres from Kwara. In other clan, i think it should be a taboo for associating with thief, so that you are seen as one. Kwara is a place where thief's are kings and possibly worshipped. A typical sample is former saraki and current saraki.

All i can say is there is God and he sees everything. You shall all; both the thief's and their supporters reap what you sow.

Revolution is key in Kwara, gbam!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by tussmal(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Sometime you see things like this, the first thing that come to mind is who are those doing that to him?

The so called scholars will go extra mile cursing their own children for not supporting their sarki.

I don't know why my reasoning is different from these mediocres from Kwara. In other clan, i think it should be a taboo for associating with thief, so that you are not seen as one. Kwara is a place where thief's are kings and possibly worshipped. A typical sample is former saraki and current saraki.

All i can say is there is God and he sees everything. You shall all; both the thief's and their supporters reap what you sow.

Revolution is key in Kwara, gbam!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
adeniyi3971:
the "turbaning" of a thief!

my country people! chai

Organized religion is the longest running and the most successful scam in the history of planet earth.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by tussmal(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
0b10010011:

Thieves!

Out of all the credible people, so it was Saraki it fits the most?

Rubbish! All in the name of getting your account credited!

Both Christian and Muslim leaders re corrupt politicians. One of Nigeria's major problems they are.

Give them money and they will dance for you

The founding fathers of this society saw the father, they never made him one, how come the son that is the biggest thief now been chosen as father of religions by translation.

Some guys are clown in their title gift. Title to me in religion is gift freely given against the will of God.

Mshew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Tinububola121:

in Sariki we trust. ride on Sir/ we yorubas will worship and serve u forever
who is sarriki pls? Your local government chairman?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by tussmal(m): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
kareemkamil:
Armrober people. May GOD judge u people according to your handwork.

Gbam!
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by mchenryking0(m): 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
I don't know why our religious leaders tend to make of mockery of d religion group they held

1 Like

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by sammyj: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Just imagine making an all alleged theif the head Muslim title Baba addini, what a shame !!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by nayosman: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
What are you turbaning, wasting time and money. Nigerians are funny people.
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
All those calling Bukola Saraki amu roba, how many nights has he broken into your homes?

All politicians and high ranking civil servants in Nigeria are thieves so Saraki is playing by the rules. grin
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by ZombieTERROR: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
A thief being crowned the head of a religous body
SMH
We are doomed
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by BABANGBALI: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
It is finished. They have finally nailed the coffin
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by mjbaba: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
dillinger:
Please help rebroadcast!!!
Vehicle snatched at Dutse/Kubwa express, Abuja earlier today around 2:00am
Model :Toyota Corolla
Model. 2009
chasis number: 2T1BU4OE59CO89843
Plate number: KMC85JQ
Color: Blue
Please help rebroadcast as vehicle belongs to a friend and bought just 2 days ago... I beg you ALL
If You Have Any Information Leading To This SUV... call 08039271438 or 08035540279.

Thanks!!!

Cc Lalasticlala, obinoscopy, mynd44, gazzuzz, kingreign, nurey, sultaan

U say Toyota Corolla. U still call am SUV. U serious so?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by lanrecisse30(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Belief me immunity has covered saraki for being the baba adini of ansarul islam of the great sheikh kamaldeen al adaby. His father has already clear the road for him. SAI BUKKY SAI OLOYE
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by oyiboeru(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
baba adinni title should not be for a thief, unguided one but for a righteous one that understand and follows the teachings of deen.
may almighty Allah Guide and lead them to the right path
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by fanwas(m): 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Our orientation has to change in Nigeria, why is it that we use religion to cover up our wrong doing? If the masses fail to let bad people know they are bad, Nigeria will find it difficult to develop.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by verygudbadguy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Former deputy governor of Lagos state, Mrs Sinatu Ojikutu spotted in the pics...

Guess she is pitching her tent with Saraki and not her former boss, Tinubu...

Politics too dirty Walahi..
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by malware: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
ejiroyob:
Saraki na muslim shocked

Nope, he's a vegetarian

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by osuofia2(m): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
correct title should be Saraki Turbaned As Baba Anini Of senate...
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by fariy2: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Imagine Just because he has money what about regular member of religion Group
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by kernel501: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
adeniyi3971:
the "turbaning" of a thief!

my country people! chai
Like Tinubu, right?
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by osuofia2(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Basic123:
There is nothing bad in that.At least he is a yoruba man.But the fact still remain that he is greater than ojukwu.
nawao..... where you go Photoshop dt pix
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by Basic123: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
osuofia2:

nawao..... where you go Photoshop dt pix
That one look like Photoshop?....

ok,go to google image and type igbos pro-saraki protest.
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Tinububola121:

in Sariki we trust. ride on Sir/ we yorubas will worship and serve u forever,
we yorubas will continue to be slaves to hausa/fulani our master forever whether ipods likes it or not, we serve only one masters which is
hausa/fulanis

Guy wen u want to post use "we yorubas".. dnt use afonja.. i notice they ar3 now clearly using igbo and post like igbos. And nobody is banning them.
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by newbornmacho(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
ziddy:

Organized religion is the longest running and the most successful scam in the history of planet earth.
God bless you sir!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu Running EFCC On Gossips, Marabouts Advice – DSS DG, Daura / Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance / Johnson Aguiyi-ironsi's 94th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.