Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) (20969 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Officially Turbaned As Dan Baiwan Hausa In Katsina / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Turbaned As Dangatan Kano (Photos) / Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by ojobek: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
OLOOYE "more feathers to your cap"
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by brenister10: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nigeria is a joke, infact it's God’s own way of humoring mankind.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by bola4dprec(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
rem44:
Senate President of Nigeria Dr Bukola Saraki was today turbaned Baba Adini of Ansarul Islam society of Nigeria at the 75th Anniversary of Ansarul Islam Society at the propose Muhammad Kamaldeen University (MKU) Ogidi,Ilorin.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/saraki-turbaned-as-baba-adini-of.html
Baba oloribuku of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by ksbusari(m): 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
our religious leaders are all about the money

1 Like

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by ksbusari(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Tinububola121:
Sarriki is greater than tinubu
SaSarriki is greater than Ooni of ife
sarriki is greater than obasanjo
Sarriki is greater than all yorubas both dead and alive

in Sariki we trust. ride on Sir/ we yorubas will worship and serve u forever,
we yorubas will continue to be slaves to hausa/fulani our master forever whether ipods likes it or not, we serve only one masters which is

hausa/fulanis
Your foolishness is a generational curse

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by BlackOnassis(m): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ilorin ppl have been falling hand since 1850. SMH.
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by OYAY(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Afi Baba adinni naa!!!
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by Aditueledumare(m): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
U worship his father till he leave this earth, and you contiune worship and serve his son. Holy God will deliver you from saraki family.

Check my signature if you have inverter batteries to sell.
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by toye440: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
corruption now getting a religious look.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by sshalom(m): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hmmm. Na wah o!
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by usmannasarawa: 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
how e takes concern me
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by LoveJesus87(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Celebration of corruption

1 Like

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by BetaThings: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
He has finally openly joined the Caliphate, a deal is on the ground. This game is for 2019 upwards. The dynamics have changed.

And the masses that will vote are being brainwashed in the Mosques on a daily basis.

Not in the mosques I attend
Maybe in those ones you attend
Always "beafing"!
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by haykes(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=Tinububola121 post=55596166]Sarriki is greater than tinubu

we yorubas will continue to be slaves to hausa/fulani our master forever whether ipods likes it or not, we serve only one masters which is

hausa/fulanis[/ Bonbastically Bornbastard U and ur cockroach brain

1 Like

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by haykes(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ooleeeeee Another Reigning Arm Robber

1 Like

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by leksonltd: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
It's very unfortunate that our religious institutions that should ignore and disregard politicians with questionable source of wealth are the ones conferring titles on them. Am a Muslim, am fully against sale of Islam to highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by AdisaGaniyu(f): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
#PhotoNews: SP @bukolasaraki inspects E-library one of constituency projects at Ansarul Islam Secondary Sch. Ogidi Ilorin
@SarakiProjects

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by AdisaGaniyu(f): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
#PhotoNews: Senate President @bukolasaraki inspects one of constituency projects at Abata Baba Oyo, Ilorin West.
@SarakiProjects

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by AdisaGaniyu(f): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Son of the soil at home (Ilorin) .Saraki here and there for the betterment of Nigeria and of course you and I. keep moving and In Shaa Allah, God's mercy will follow you around.

Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by package7(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
This Generation has lost...

Everything goes its a pity we don't have role model any more...
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by kelewu359(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
congratulation Sir
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by kennsville(m): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Another idiot..
Tinububola121:
Sarriki is greater than tinubu

hausa/fulanis
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by Lionofdjungle: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
The Bible in the book of Revelation refers to all these religious clerics as prostitutes. Do you know the reason? It's because they claim they represent God but at the same time, involve in politics. Those Muslim clerics are just interested in Saraki's money. They themselves know he's a thief. Shameless set of people. Celebrating a person they are supposed to stone to death all because of money. embarassed
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by nemynely(m): 6:50am On Apr 16, 2017
Religion is one of the major problems we have as a country. There appears to be a lot of hypocrisy at play. Initially I thought only Christians openly endorse evil people, little did I know that the other major religion does same. After all the criminal & corruption cases hanging on saraki's neck, what this religious organization could think of was how to turban this alledged crook.
Bottom line - love & worship your God with all your heart, soul, mind & strength, then love your neighbor as you love yourself.
Leave these religious leaders of doom to their conscience & their God to judge them.
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by seguntijan(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2017
HOW CAN YOU GIVE ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT POLITICIANS IN THE LAND BABA ADINI AT THE DETRIMENT OF YOUR HEREAFTER?
ﻋَﻦْ ﻛَﻌْﺐِ ﺑْﻦِ ﻋُﺠْﺮَﺓَ ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﺧَﺮَﺝَ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻨَﺎ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ ﻭَﻧَﺤْﻦُ ﺗِﺴْﻌَﺔٌ ﻓَﻘَﺎﻝَ ﺇِﻧَّﻪُ ﺳَﺘَﻜُﻮﻥُ ﺑَﻌْﺪِﻱ ﺃُﻣَﺮَﺍﺀُ ﻣَﻦْ ﺻَﺪَّﻗَﻬُﻢْ ﺑِﻜَﺬِﺑِﻬِﻢْ ﻭَﺃَﻋَﺎﻧَﻬُﻢْ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﻇُﻠْﻤِﻬِﻢْ ﻓَﻠَﻴْﺲَ ﻣِﻨِّﻲ ﻭَﻟَﺴْﺖُ ﻣِﻨْﻪُ ﻭَﻟَﻴْﺲَ ﺑِﻮَﺍﺭِﺩٍ ﻋَﻠَﻲَّ ﺍﻟْﺤَﻮْﺽَ ﻭَﻣَﻦْ ﻟَﻢْ ﻳُﺼَﺪِّﻗْﻬُﻢْ ﺑِﻜَﺬِﺑِﻬِﻢْ ﻭَﻟَﻢْ ﻳُﻌِﻨْﻬُﻢْ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﻇُﻠْﻤِﻬِﻢْ ﻓَﻬُﻮَ ﻣِﻨِّﻲ ﻭَﺃَﻧَﺎ ﻣِﻨْﻪُ ﻭَﻫُﻮَ ﻭَﺍﺭِﺩٌ ﻋَﻠَﻲَّ ﺍﻟْﺤَﻮْﺽَ
4207 ﺳﻨﻦ ﺍﻟﻨﺴﺎﺋﻲ ﻛﺘﺎﺏ ﺍﻟﺒﻴﻌﺔ ﺫﻛﺮ ﺍﻟﻮﻋﻴﺪ ﻟﻤﻦ ﺃﻋﺎﻥ ﺃﻣﻴﺮﺍ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻈﻠﻢ
ﺍﻟﻤﺤﺪﺙ ﺍﺑﻦ ﺣﺠﺮ ﺍﻟﻌﺴﻘﻼﻧﻲ ﺧﻼﺻﺔ ﺣﻜﻢ ﺍﻟﻤﺤﺪﺙ ﺻﺤﻴﺢ
Ka’b ibn Ujrah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, came to us while we were a group of nine. The Prophet said, “ Verily, tyrannical rulers will come after me and whoever affirms their lies and supports their oppression has nothing to do with me and I have nothing to do with him, and he will not drink with me at the fountain in Paradise. Whoever does not affirm their lies and does not support their oppression is part of me and I am part of him, and he will drink with me at the fountain in Paradise .”
Source: Sunan An-Nasa’i 4207
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Ibn Hajar
# AWONALFAONIJEKUJE .......
ﻟﺴﺘﻢ ﺃﻧﺼﺎﺭ ﺍﻹﺳﻼﻡ ﺑﻞ ﺃﻧﺼﺎﺭ ﺇﻇﻼﻡ
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by wasuka14(m): 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Well, if not him who?? Did i have nillions to give to religion course now?? No.
#BabaAdini. Even higher killer with good money can be given tittle in Nigeria.
rem44:
Senate President of Nigeria Dr Bukola Saraki was today turbaned Baba Adini of Ansarul Islam society of Nigeria at the 75th Anniversary of Ansarul Islam Society at the propose Muhammad Kamaldeen University (MKU) Ogidi,Ilorin.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/saraki-turbaned-as-baba-adini-of.html
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by TijaniAbu: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Congrats to Saraki the most valuable politician! Na indigestion go worry all Saraki's haters then they will shrivel and die!

Some fake pastors wey no fit be baale for their house wey commot go buy Jagaban for Adamawa go begin sweat ko?
Re: Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics) by LocalChamp: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION. NIGERIANS KNOW YOU ARE A THIEF & CROOK.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CJN Orders Disciplinary Action Against Judge Over Criminal Summon On Soludo / INEC Official Admits ‘Seeming Over-Voting’ In Osun Poll / Ex-governors In Senate To Back Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.