Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (612392 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
fizcoo20:

I said which car has 1.8ltrs engine. kindly name the car that has 1.8ltr engine. thanks in anticipation.

click this link.

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=cars+with+1.8liter+engine&oq=cars+with+&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j0l2.3395j0j4&client=ms-android-optiemus&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Have fun searching.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Jcob(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Nothing can be done. If older than 7years you are safe.

Thanks sir. Later found it this morning.

Sir will you advise I go for a Car with 214k mileage?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Jcob:

Thanks sir. Later found it this morning.

Sir will you advise I go for a Car with 214k mileage?

it depends on the car. In some cases it is inevitable.

I recently got a large order for a particular brand and model of vehicle and 220-330k miles where the ranges of mileages we were getting.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Jcob(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

it depends on the car. In some cases it is inevitable.

I recently got a large order for a particular brand and model of vehicle and 220-330k miles where the ranges of mileages we were getting.

Car is Rav 4 2007 V4
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Jcob:

Car is Rav 4 2007 V4

Try again you can get it with much lower mileage.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Jcob(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Try again you can get it with much lower mileage.

So I should not go for this particular one?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Jcob:

So I should not go for this particular one?

the front and rear differential start making some horrible noises at about 280,000 miles buy a younger car.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Jcob(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

the front and rear differential start making some horrible noises at about 280,000 miles buy a younger car.
thanks sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lexini: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
thanks a lot.

that's real good to know!

GAZZUZZ:

the engine has 3 types of the 2.0liter from USA, but a budget of 250k should cover it for engine and gear
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AgentSpoon(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hi Gazzuzz, my engine either on cold or hot start, does not always start right away. It cranks good but does not always start on first attempt.
Most times it will crank and start but engine will shake and die off. Its a 206. Battery is good sir. Its a TU5JP4
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2018
AgentSpoon:
Hi Gazzuzz, my engine either on cold or hot start, does not always start right away. It cranks good but does not always start on first attempt.
Most times it will crank and start but engine will shake and die off. Its a 206. Battery is good sir.

Engine type? Try priming before starting next time.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by good188(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you will be fine, just fix the leaks and refill the oil.
thank u so much
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by princevih(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
boss gazzuz am about 2 go 4 a vehicle dat is spacious and has enough cargo space. I have traced down my options 2 d 2009 honda element and 05 4runner, which do u think wil b a beta buy 4 me cus i wnt smting dat is a bit light on maintenance nd repairs, i dnt wnt 1 wit so many issues nd pls if u happen 2 knw any major issues associated with both kindly let me knw. thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Singalex(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Please what type and model of cars can one import and sell off easily in Nigerian market and what advise can you give for a novice like me in this business. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:20am On Nov 16, 2018
princevih:
boss gazzuz am about 2 go 4 a vehicle dat is spacious and has enough cargo space. I have traced down my options 2 d 2009 honda element and 05 4runner, which do u think wil b a beta buy 4 me cus i wnt smting dat is a bit light on maintenance nd repairs, i dnt wnt 1 wit so many issues nd pls if u happen 2 knw any major issues associated with both kindly let me knw. thanks

05 4runner. No issues I know of.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:22am On Nov 16, 2018
Singalex:
Please what type and model of cars can one import and sell off easily in Nigerian market and what advise can you give for a novice like me in this business. Thanks

I am sorry I cannot help with this. You need to study the market your self.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CityNGR: 3:26am On Nov 16, 2018
Singalex:
Toyota Corolla.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cooleo(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2018
I hear a whining sound whenever i start my engine. It get louder when i accelerate and reduces as i decelerate. I also noticed that the steering is a little stiff when turning. Vehicle is a corolla 09. Kindly advice.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
cooleo:
I hear a whining sound whenever i start my engine. It get louder when i accelerate and reduces as i decelerate. I also noticed that the steering is a little stiff when turning. Vehicle is a corolla 09. Kindly advice.

Maybe check power steering fluid.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lymelyte(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
sir gazzuzz,I had an accident with my lexus es 330. Below is the photo.. Thank God I was alive.. Airbag deployed..I don't know if to repair and sell or just sell..I need your opinion..Please I want to know the cost implication..

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AnaCheks(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
lymelyte:
I had an accident with my lexus es 330. Below is the photo.. Thank God I was alive.. Airbag deployed..I don't know if to repair and sell or just sell..I need your opinion..Please I want to know the cost implication..
May God's name be praised..thank God for your life

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
lymelyte:
I had an accident with my lexus es 330. Below is the photo.. Thank God I was alive.. Airbag deployed..I don't know if to repair and sell or just sell..I need your opinion..Please I want to know the cost implication..

Ouch. Thank God you're safe.

That front end is a shambles, though. Not sure if I would recommend to fix.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lymelyte(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Ouch. Thank God you're safe.

That front end is a shambles, though. Not sure if I would recommend to fix.
first and foremost, I thank God for my life..secondly, if not for airbag and seat belt,it would be another story
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lymelyte(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
AnaCheks:
May God's name be praised..thank God for your life
my bro, na God..
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CORDROSS: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
Please I need a Sienna ranges between 2010-2015...

I need cost for both Toks and Niaja use to decide on my choice because na money matter here o.

I will also appreciate if you can help me with simple tips on why you chose that and best maintenance way and likely trouble i may encounter if any regarding the usage.

Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
lymelyte:
sir gazzuzz,I had an accident with my lexus es 330. Below is the photo.. Thank God I was alive.. Airbag deployed..I don't know if to repair and sell or just sell..I need your opinion..Please I want to know the cost implication..

Major frame damage, possible transmission damage. Replacement is best option.

Please in future have your vehicle comprehensively insured.

4 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz, I'm not trying to start anything here but which company do you think makes the best engines? Like, which engine have you dissected, noticed something, and was genuinely impressed? May be in terms of performance, efficiency, or longevity technology.

Again, not trying to start any war here, in case some unscrupulous demeanours see this and get the wrong idea. angry
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
Oga Gazzuzz, I'm not trying to start anything here but which company do you think makes the best engines? Like, which engine have you dissected, noticed something, and was genuinely impressed? May be in terms of performance, efficiency, or longevity technology.

Again, not I am trying to start any a war here, in case some unscrupulous demeanours see this and get the wrong idea. angry

Fixed grin

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Maybe check power steering fluid.

I thought that corolla has Electric power steering..
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by searchng4love: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
Oga Gazzuzz, I'm trying to start something here, which company do you think makes the best engines? Like, which engine have you dissected, noticed something, and was genuinely impressed? May be in terms of performance, efficiency, or longevity technology.

Again, I am trying to start a war here, in case some unscrupulous demeanours see this and get the wrong idea. angry

well hyundai elentra especially that driven to death by that reckless uber chauffeur dru23.....
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Again, not trying to start any war here, in case some unscrupulous demeanours see this and get the wrong idea. angry

The 1/2nz made by toyota. the 2tr also.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
thebigkendo:

I thought that corolla has Electric power steering..

No idea, just saying from experience with my own car.

GAZZUZZ:

The 1/2nz made by toyota. the 2tr also.
What impressed you with it?

searchng4love:

well hyundai elentra especially that driven to death by that reckless uber chauffeur dru23.....

Lol, I'm not getting into this right now. I have Dru's time but not with this.

thebigkendo:

Fixed grin

Dem don come. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.