Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (612364 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by JoinMarco: 8:32pm On May 12, 2019
Dear Gazzuzz.
Pls how is Honda Civic 2005 for a first car? Toks and used?
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 9:50pm On May 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

you don ask Aunty Radu? Me nah toks sure pass

Yes. My price made him pick race I hear
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2019
radautoworks:

all man have to respect themselves grin

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 9:54pm On May 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

all man have to respect themselves grin

Yes o. I no dey vex tongue
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cybernetics5: 11:58am On May 13, 2019
Oga Gazzuz. I greet you sir.
Please I need your expertise again. Something is trending in my area. People are burning tires and putting the wire inside their exhaust. The thing is trending like kilode.
Please is there any empirical evidence to show that this modification results in fuel efficiency as they said? Cos am really interested in NextLevel fuel efficiency but not at the cost of NextLevel repairs.....�
What's your take on this sir?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dru23(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2019
radautoworks:

My uber car was at your place last few days for A/c things.. Omo you are expensive o ...it cost no be small ... but at least whatever was done, will be good for years to come .... The total cost estimate to fix it was over 200k ... but I was able to bring the parts in myself.. It was a compressor and dryer ...but I source those things myself via ebay... and you guys handle the labour part.. Also got brake pads.... After wasting over 80k plus outside ,before I finally came to you guys....
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2019
dru23:

My uber car was at your place last few days for A/c things.. Omo you are expensive o ...it cost no be small ... but at least whatever was done, will be good for years to come .... The total cost estimate to fix it was over 200k ... but I was able to bring the parts in myself.. It was a compressor and dryer ...but I source those things myself via ebay... and you guys handle the labour part.. Also got brake pads.... After wasting over 80k plus outside ,before I finally came to you guys....

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:16pm On May 13, 2019
cybernetics5:
Oga Gazzuz. I greet you sir.
Please I need your expertise again. Something is trending in my area. People are burning tires and putting the wire inside their exhaust. The thing is trending like kilode.
Please is there any empirical evidence to show that this modification results in fuel efficiency as they said? Cos am really interested in NextLevel fuel efficiency but not at the cost of NextLevel repairs.....�
What's your take on this sir?

Restricting the flow of exhaust fumes is a really silly idea. It will result in engine damage long term
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dru23(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2019
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=78353024][/quote]

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cybernetics5: 1:41pm On May 13, 2019
Thanks boss. I no go near that trend abeg. Others should enjoy.

GAZZUZZ:

Restricting the flow of exhaust fumes is a really silly idea. It will result in engine damage long term
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 3:00pm On May 13, 2019
dru23:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by generationz(f): 7:31am On May 14, 2019
hello,

Please I would like to know if its OK to buy a toks car with a mileage of 250km above

What are the disadvantages?

Cc Gazzuzz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Oakbend16: 7:55am On May 14, 2019
Hello

I have a 2006 Honda Pilot but the key doesn't have the buttons, would also need a spare as well.

Is there anyone who does trandponder key for the above mentioned SUV?

Regards
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by fizzle344: 1:38pm On May 14, 2019
Hello boss..Am planning to get a 2010 Hyundai Elentra for uber...kindly advice if it's a right car.. toyota corolla theft is too much..thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by fizzle344: 1:40pm On May 14, 2019
fizzle344:
Hello boss..Am planning to get a 2010 Hyundai Elentra for uber...kindly advice if it's a right car.. toyota corolla theft is too much..thanks

Naija used 2010 Hyundai elantra
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2019
generationz:
hello,

Please I would like to know if its OK to buy a toks car with a mileage of 250km above

What are the disadvantages?

Cc Gazzuzz

depends on the vehicle in question.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:45pm On May 14, 2019
Oakbend16:
Hello

I have a 2006 Honda Pilot but the key doesn't have the buttons, would also need a spare as well.

Is there anyone who does trandponder key for the above mentioned SUV?

Regards

search for Day11

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dru23(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2019
fizzle344:

Bro better get 03 to 05 civic for uber... corolla and elantra is too expensive for uber things... calculate how long it will take you to recover your elantra or corolla money ...think am well ..think am well .... I talk from experience, just quietly go look for a tokunbo civic o .... If you fail to hear word ,you go dey on your own

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:12pm On May 14, 2019
dru23:

Bro better get 03 to 05 civic for uber... corolla and elantra is too expensive for uber things... calculate how long it will take you to recover your elantra or corolla money ...think am well ..think am well .... I talk from experience, just quietly go look for a tokunbo civic o .... If you fail to hear word ,you go dey on your own
and btw amdman have 03 toks civic for 1m
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by martyns200(m): 12:39am On May 15, 2019
hello, what do u think of a toks yaris in terms of maintenance and fuel consumption and is there anything i should be worried about later on? what year would u advice one to go for?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CORDROSS: 12:54pm On May 15, 2019
Hi Engineer Gazzuzz,
Please where can i get driver side seat belt for Highlander '03.

Thanks,
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2019
martyns200:
hello, what do u think of a toks yaris in terms of maintenance and fuel consumption and is there anything i should be worried about later on? what year would u advice one to go for?

nice car, no major issues apart from the VDC compressor.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2019
CORDROSS:
Hi Engineer Gazzuzz,
Please where can i get driver side seat belt for Highlander '03.

Thanks,

. Call him and find out.
0803 768 9211

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chechem: 9:28pm On May 15, 2019
Sir Gazzuzz, please what do you gave to say about 2008 Scion xD?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Apex051(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2019
Oga Gazzuz pls kindly advise me on ford f 150, I intended to buy a toks for my farming business, pls is it rugged, and it's fuel efficiency. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nwolisar: 6:04am On May 16, 2019
Good Morning Gazzuzz. Please my 2005 Camry started giving a knocking sound in the engine with oil pressure light blinking. I changed from 5w30 which was barely 1month after servicing to Mobil XHP, if it would atop it, but the sound still persists.

Please what are the steps to take, as I am wary about my mechanic opening the Engine for triak and error. Funny thing is no check engine light. I am in Edo State.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:07am On May 16, 2019
nwolisar:
Good Morning Gazzuzz. Please my 2005 Camry started giving a knocking sound in the engine with oil pressure light blinking . I changed from 5w30 which was barely 1month after servicing to Mobil XHP, if it would atop it, but the sound still persists.

Please what are the steps to take, as I am wary about my mechanic opening the Engine for triak and error. Funny thing is no check engine light. I am in Edo State.

low oil pressure is not a good sign. You might have to replace the engine

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:13am On May 16, 2019
Chechem:
Sir Gazzuzz, please what do you gave to say about 2008 Scion xD?

nice .... Just a corrola in a box wink
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:14am On May 16, 2019
Apex051:
Oga Gazzuz pls kindly advise me on ford f 150, I intended to buy a toks for my farming business, pls is it rugged, and it's fuel efficiency. Thanks

tundra I know, frontier I know, ford I know not.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nwolisar: 6:39am On May 16, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

low oil pressure is not a good sign. You might have to replace the engine

Wow. It blinks and once I kill the engine & start, it doesn't come on again. Isn't there an easy way out, in this Next Level to reduce expenses. Some some videos on utube whic said engine bearings might be the cause. What's your take on that?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by popplm(m): 6:52am On May 16, 2019
Oga Gauzzuz, please I want to bring my Honda Pilot 2006 to your workshop for diagnosing and repair, it consumes fuel outrageously. I scanned by myself and get P2279 and P0175. Tell me when to come and how to locate you as I am coming from Osogbo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.