Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (617713 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:28am On May 16, 2019
nwolisar:

Wow. It blinks and once I kill the engine & start, it doesn't come on again. Isn't there an easy way out, in this Next Level to reduce expenses. Some some videos on utube whic said engine bearings might be the cause. What's your take on that?

Take down the oil pan and Inspect the screen filter. Replace the engine oil filter.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by donuba61: 8:54am On May 16, 2019
Good day Gazzuzz. Pls i want to get my first car. Am looking at Honda civic 2003-2005, some one told me that this brand of Honda don't normally have the problem of leg pulling, please i want to confirm how true it is.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:02am On May 16, 2019
donuba61:
Good day Gazzuzz. Pls i want to get my first car. Am looking at Honda civic 2003-2005, some one told me that this brand of Honda don't normally have the problem of leg pulling, please i want to confirm how true it is.

If you are referring to the absence of a double wishbone suspension setup. You are right.

Maintenance is key.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by popplm(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2019
popplm:
Oga Gauzzuz, please I want to bring my Honda Pilot 2006 to your workshop for diagnosing and repair, it consumes fuel outrageously. I scanned by myself and get P2279 and P0175. Tell me when to come and how to locate you as I am coming from Osogbo.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:53am On May 16, 2019
popplm:
Oga Gauzzuz, please I want to bring my Honda Pilot 2006 to your workshop for diagnosing and repair, it consumes fuel outrageously. I scanned by myself and get P2279 and P0175. Tell me when to come and how to locate you as I am coming from Osogbo.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 10:21am On May 16, 2019
Good morning boss, pls anytime i press my brake pedal it goes down completely, took to the mechanic and changed the master to a new brisco part and also bought brake pads den bleed the brake system. and its still same thing. Pls what do i look out for
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2019
Bizzyliss:
Good morning boss, pls anytime i press my brake pedal it goes down completely, took to the mechanic and changed the master to a new brisco part and also bought brake pads den bleed the brake system. and its still same thing. Pls what do i look out for

ABS Pump and adjust rear brake lining if equipped

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chechem: 10:57am On May 16, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

nice .... Just a corrola in a box wink
Thanks Sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 4:17pm On May 16, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

ABS Pump and adjust rear brake lining if equipped
boss the car in question oa avalon 07 limited uses brake pads at the rear. Will b looking at abs but abs light is not showing. Thanks boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Heykayxx(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2019
donuba61:
I have a Lagos Cleared, tinted 2005 Honda Civic I'm selling for cheap. It has less than 140,000 miles on it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NeyofeedNigEnt: 10:01pm On May 16, 2019
The boss.
I'm having code P2006 on my mazda3 car. I've been having the code couple of months ago without issue and I've been driving it like that.
Recently I'm now having hard starting when engine is cold, when warm it start normally and drive perfect but whenever engine is completely code it start to give hard starting problem again.
Please help

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by shonawalker: 10:47pm On May 16, 2019
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by austin4real(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2019
@Gazuzz, Boss i hail ooo, i've been on the hunt for a good condition 2005 toyota camry big daddy or corolla sport, however the ones i'm seeing within my budget which is 1-1.1m are either high mileage, or dem don use am well for naija, any way you could be of help bro, maybe you have a customer willing to sell his in good condition, your response would be highly appreciated. thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by double0seven(m): 5:05am On May 17, 2019
Good morning Gazzuzz, there is this Nigerian Honda Civic 2005 that I'm looking at (Nigeria used) . The body & interior very okay. The owner says the only faults is the power steering pump and the fuel indicator. I'm wondering if it's a minor issue, why don't he just do it before selling. Says it's because he doesn't have money.

Is power steering problem a persistent issue in Honda civic once it starts? Is the pump expensive?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Graciousnaija: 8:36am On May 17, 2019
Please Gazzuz, I have a problem with my RX300 spewing black smoke and gulping fuel. It all started with the clogged catalytic converter which I have replaced. I have also replaced the MAF, knock sensor, 2 coils and injector nozzle in the process after several diagnostics.

After each replacement,the smoke stops but after a day or two, it is back again. I have spent and considering selling the vehicle off even though it is less than 6 month that it was bought. Is there a way out? I learnt that the brainbox might have been affected when I had the nasty catalytic converter damage.

Please help me out here. If I can get your number, I will be very much glad to connect with you. My contact no is 08023978677.

Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sisqology(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2019
Hi Gazzuzz,

Please recommend a car (Naija used - max 1m) to buy for my fiance. (You will inspect grin grin)

I am thinking of the options

-- She likes fine interior
-- She likes a car that isnt too wide. So, she said NO to DC

Please kindly recommend any good and well maintainable product boss

1. Kia Cerato
2. Honda Discussion Continue
3. Honda Civic
4. others are welcome
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:13pm On May 17, 2019
sisqology:
Hi Gazzuzz,

Please recommend a car (Naija used - max 1m) to buy for my fiance. (You will inspect grin grin)

1. Kia Cerato
3. Honda Civic
4. others are welcome

Civic.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sisqology(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Civic.

Reasons sir?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seanfer(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2019
sisqology:
Hi Gazzuzz,

1. Kia Cerato
3. Honda Civic
4. others are welcome

Replace that Kia Cerato with Hyundai Elantra
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by double3(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Civic.
Civic would have been his best bet if going for toks, but a naija used civicI have my reservations
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Mueeze(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2019
Ho Gazzuzz,

I drive a 2001 Toyota Highlander. The check engine light has been on for a while and I noticed that it sometimes gives a misfiring sound and hesitates when accelerating. I bought a Bluetooth scanner and the following fault codes came up.

P0171
P0174
P0325
P0330
P1130
P1150

Note that Kazeem changed the MAF Sensor and Oxygen Sensor less than a month ago, although he bought tokunbo sensors. Another mechanic who is a senior Kazeem with a little packaging and expensive service charge changed the same sensors about a year ago and the check engine light came back on barely 24 hour after on both occasions.

I want a lasting solution to the problems. What should I do?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by double3(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2019
sisqology:
Hi Gazzuzz,

1. Kia Cerato
3. Honda Civic
4. others are welcome
Naija used Kia and civic ain't advisable, since ur budget can't get u a toks civic then I suggest u settle for a naija used yaris, with 1m I'm confident u would get a value for ur money. But u mentioned she likes fine interior which a yaris doesn't have. So I'm thinking a corolla, interioir is moderate, can't be compared to a Honda of same grade though. Also u might have to step ur budget up a Lil for a clean and well maintained corolla(03-06)
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ojeysky(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2019
Mueeze:
Ho Gazzuzz,

I drive a 2001 Toyota Highlander. The check engine light has been on for a while and I noticed that it sometimes gives a misfiring sound and hesitates when accelerating. I bought a Bluetooth scanner and the following fault codes came up.

P0171
P0174
P0325
P0330
P1130
P1150

Note that Kazeem changed the MAF Sensor and Oxygen Sensor less than a month ago, although he bought tokunbo sensors. Another mechanic who is a senior Kazeem with a little packaging and expensive service charge changed the same sensors about a year ago and the check engine light came back on barely 24 hour after on both occasions.

Have you tried clearing the errors to be sure if it comes back
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by double0seven(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2019
double3:

Naija used Kia and civic ain't advisable, since ur budget can't get u a toks civic then I suggest u settle for a naija used yaris, with 1m I'm confident u would get a value for ur money. But u mentioned she likes fine interior which a yaris doesn't have. So I'm thinking a corolla, interioir is moderate, can't be compared to a Honda of same grade though. Also u might have to step ur budget up a Lil for a clean and well maintained corolla(03-06)

Please why do you say a Naija used civic isn't advisable. I'm considering one at the moment, a 2005 Honda civic, & also 2005/6 Honda city.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:03pm On May 17, 2019
donuba61:

Toks mileage under 100k is a goal.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:14pm On May 17, 2019
Mueeze:
Ho Gazzuzz,

P0171
P0174

Lean mixture Bank1 and 2.
P0325

Faulty knock sensor Bank1
P0330

Faulty Knock sensor Bank2

P1130
P1150

1130 O2 sensor B1S1

1150 O2 sensor Bank2 sensor1

Start with knock sensors and 02 sensors ensure intake side is put together properly and there is no leak. I am assuming your catalyst might be blocked now since car has been driven for a year in this state. it should be checked.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by double3(m): 2:22am On May 18, 2019
double0seven:

Please why do you say a Naija used civic isn't advisable. I'm considering one at the moment, a 2005 Honda civic, & also 2005/6 Honda city.
In the words of gazzuzz, "it doesn't age gratefully" meaning as it gets older u might have to visit an auto repair shop frequently.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nanagom: 8:26am On May 18, 2019
Hello Gazzuzz please when you see this reply, I’d like to to ask your opinion on something, thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NeyofeedNigEnt: 9:28am On May 18, 2019
NeyofeedNigEnt:
The boss.
I'm having code P2006 on my mazda3 car. I've been having the code couple of months ago without issue and I've been driving it like that.
Recently I'm now having hard starting when engine is cold, when warm it start normally and drive perfect but whenever engine is completely code it start to give hard starting problem again.
Please help
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2019
Nanagom:
Hello Gazzuzz please when you see this reply, I’d like to to ask your opinion on something, thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nanagom: 10:43am On May 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Lol, we spoke on WhatsApp already
Ford Edge

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.