Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (613722 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by elshanAutos: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
So my friend who you've worked on his cars said these about you. Are they true.
He said
You are arrogant
Rude to your customer
Bad customer service
Unnecessarily expensive
Know it all attitude.
You don't allow clients to see what you are doing so it gives room for Parts on cars to be stolen or replaced.

GAZZUZZ:

tell him not to come back. This is ask gazzuzz not ask paul.

About the highlighted, I do not offer free classes in my workshop, if you want to supervise your work go to a road side mechanic and sit on his head.

This thread is dedicated to solving NLers issues remotely. If you have a problem with me open a fucking thread.

NgcoboP Lets keep the peace, do not interfere.
I don't know the moniker and I definitely said no such thing to anyone in recent times, as I am not one to paint others black just to make myself look good. (Nobody holy pass)
And I'll state this for the record, notwithstanding that gazzuzz opened a thread about myself which has portrayed me in bad light.

1. Gazzuzz has decent customer service, he has brought cars to my house personally after fixing, and has done a lot of work FREE for me. And I have referred countless people to him (few may not have gone well, but I didn't open thread and it got resolved regardless wink )

2. I'd say only a stranger to him might conclude he's arrogant/proud. Personally I think otherwise, as we used to be friends.

3. Expensive is relative, so no comment. (Nothing good comes cheap anyways)

4. Gazzuzz does NOT have a know it all attitude, when it comes to fixing cars as I've seen him go online to make further research when resolving issues, or altogether avoid fixing an issue he's not 100 % knowledgeable about.

5. He is good at fixing cars, there's no contest about this.

So just to clear the air anyways.

6 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Naturelle05: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
elshanAutos:
He said
You are arrogant
Rude to your customer
Bad customer service
Unnecessarily expensive
Know it all attitude.
You don't allow clients to see what you are doing so it gives room for Parts on cars to be stolen or replaced.

I don't know the moniker and I definitely said no such thing to anyone in recent times, as I am not one to paint others black just to make myself look good. (Nobody holy pass)
And I'll state this for the record, notwithstanding that gazzuzz opened a thread about myself which has portrayed me in bad light.

1. Gazzuzz has decent customer service, he has brought cars to my house personally after fixing, and has done a lot of work FREE for me. And I have referred countless people to him (few may not have gone well, but I didn't open thread and it got resolved regardless wink )

2. I'd say only a stranger to him might conclude he's arrogant/proud. Personally I think otherwise, as we used to be friends.

4. Gazzuzz does NOT have a know it all attitude, when it comes to fixing cars as I've seen him go online to make further research when resolving issues, or altogether avoid fixing an issue he's not 100 % knowledgeable about.

please who asked you all these questions shocked ,you better deal with your credibility issue where they asked you and even open a thread for you and let this thread flourish please

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by elshanAutos: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Naturelle05:
please who asked you all these questions shocked ,you better deal with your credibility issue where they asked you and even open a thread for you and let this thread flourish please
LOL I was expecting this, Anyways, my name was mentioned here and I responded. Meanwhile, I responded on said thread, if you were really worried you'd have seen my response.
Goodluck on acquiring your 400-500k vehicle. Have a nice day as I wont respond further to you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sisqology(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

call. 08033910382

No problem, I will give you a call this week

Please boss however, last week, my car was over heating whenever AC is not on (means both fans not working) but when AC is on,(both fans work and temp is okay) Kazeem said he would connect the fan directly to always work (thermostat removed), I thought he was gonna connect one fan and the other should work when AC is on, but he went to connect both. I questioned him, he kept saying connecting both is even better than connecting one. AC on or off, both works now.

I am worried, long distance.... wont the fans overwork? wont their coils burn? etc.... The engine is not even as silent as before because both fans work.

What is/are the issues I may face? Or should I command him to connect one?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
sisqology:

No problem, I will give you a call this week

Please boss however, last week, my car was over heating whenever AC is not on (means both fans not working) but when AC is on,(both fans work and temp is okay) Kazeem said he would connect the fan directly to always work (thermostat removed), I thought he was gonna connect one fan and the other should work when AC is on, but he went to connect both. I questioned him, he kept saying connecting both is even better than connecting one. AC on or off, both works now.

I am worried, long distance.... wont the fans overwork? wont their coils burn? etc.... The engine is not even as silent as before because both fans work.

What is/are the issues I may face? Or should I command him to connect one?

Thanks in anticipation

engine operating temp is between 89-96deg on a toyota camry, with what you have done engine will run cooler, engine ecu will notice and try to compensate for the drop in temp by longer pulses to the fuel injector, therby increasing the amount of fuel burnt. You should expect te following.

1. Car will burn more fuel
2. Long term you will burn out your catalytic converter
3. A gradual buildup of sludge in engine
4. Like you rightly said, fans will burnout quicker because they use carbon brushes
5. A buildup of carbon deposits in cumbustion chamber
6.bore wash on cylinders which will reduce engine life

When you have fan failure, ask technician I he can fix the problem. If he cannot seek a 2nd opinion. The disadvantages of what you just did out weigh the advantages.

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Naturelle05: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
elshanAutos:

LOL I was expecting this, Anyways, my name was mentioned here and I responded. Meanwhile, I responded on said thread, if you were really worried you'd have seen my response.
Goodluck on acquiring your 400-500k vehicle. Have a nice day as I wont respond further to you.
hahahahaha at least I'll be paying a credible person not a person that dub people and not give them original document.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Stormyweather(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Naturelle05:
calm down bro. He is credible besides it's not about his credibility issues. How many persons have come out to say he is not credible? Let's not derail the thread please. No sour intention.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
elshanAutos:
He said
You are arrogant
Rude to your customer
Bad customer service
Unnecessarily expensive
Know it all attitude.

I love you bro (no-homo) but you should know when this is required.www.nairaland.com/attachments/6105987_6101745img20170828104223jpegf4da42f47f32247a6412ec51fa1583ce_jpeg3c32077d1bcd2a3f13b552102d1092f6

Every thing that has happened can be fixed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by good188(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
This Is My First Car : Lexus RX300 2003 And Toyota Corolla 2006 ? ..........GAZZUZZ please answer
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
good188:

This Is My First Car : Lexus RX300 2003 And Toyota Corolla 2006 ? ..........GAZZUZZ please answer

one is a midsize suv, the other a small sedan. Applications differ. Answer not possible.

4 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sisqology(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

engine operating temp is between 89-96deg on a toyota camry, with what you have done engine will run cooler, engine ecu will notice and try to compensate for the drop in temp by longer pulses to the fuel injector, therby increasing the amount of fuel burnt. You should expect te following.

1. Car will burn more fuel
2. Long term you will burn out your catalytic converter
3. A gradual buildup of sludge in engine
4. Like you rightly said, fans will burnout quicker because they use carbon brushes
5. A buildup of carbon deposits in cumbustion chamber
6.bore wash on cylinders which will reduce engine life

When you have fan failure, ask technician I he can fix the problem. If he cannot seek a 2nd opinion. The disadvantages of what you just did out weigh the advantages.

Thanks boss,
Nice one, me I knew it, so I am not surprised with what you said; those uneducated guys will never listen and they think you are teaching them their job. Over to you jare, I am done with them

so as you said; do you have someone at your end there or it's something you can fix?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by good188(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

one is a midsize suv, the other a small sedan. Applications differ. Answer not possible.
i want to car with Low fuel consumption,easy to maintain and that wouldnt cost much to maintain it ,please choose for me between the two
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hello Sir Gazz.. I have a budget of 2-2.5mbfor my first car. maybe 3 tops. Could you offrr I some advice? Hond Accord or Toyota Camry. And what year would you suggest.
Ease of maintenance is my number one priority before performance or looks. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
good188:
i want to car with Low fuel consumption,easy to maintain and that wouldnt cost much to maintain it ,please choose for me between the two

corrola

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Imarnuel04:
Hello Sir Gazz.. I have a budget of 2-2.5mbfor my first car. maybe 3 tops. Could you offrr I some advice? Hond Accord or Toyota Camry. And what year would you suggest.
Ease of maintenance is my number one priority before performance or looks. Thanks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5989682_img20170918154844_jpeg5044dd1c88eb74f63578467076544680

accord 08-12.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Phillfree(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Gazzuzz, what do you have to say about 2002 Volvo s60 2.4 non turbo? I intend getting one instead of a BMW E46
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Phillfree:
Gazzuzz, what do you have to say about 2002 Volvo s60 2.4 non turbo? I intend getting one instead of a BMW E46

Cc valarinz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Phillfree(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Cc valarinz

Have had a chat with him but didn't compare the two. He knows much about the Swedish brand though
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by timifakay(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by FreshMekanik: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
Oga GAZZUZZ happy Sunday.

We worked on the exhaust of one lexus Gx407

There wasn't any sign of a catalyst. And from all physical signs it doesn't look like the exhaust have been worked on before. and from a tag I saw on the windscreen, it passed califonia emission test as of January 2017.

1. Can the catalyst burn off completely without any trace?

2 They mechanic am learning under asked the panel to cut off the EGR pipe and blind it as against my advice. I know that is not right. what will be the consequences of such act to the car?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreshMekanik:
Oga GAZZUZZ happy Sunday.

We worked on the exhaust of one lexus Gx407

There wasn't any sign of a catalyst. And from all physical signs it doesn't look like the exhaust have been worked on before. and from a tag I saw on the windscreen, it passed califonia emission test as of January 2017.

1. Can the catalyst burn off completely without any trace?

2 They mechanic am learning under asked the panel to cut off the EGR pipe and blind it as against my advice. I know that is not right. what will be the consequences of such act to the car?

as today is sunday the lord is saying.

2 corinthians 6:17
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by FreshMekanik: 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

as today is sunday the lord is saying.

This one you answered me with bible verse.

Picks up my bible.

Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."

I have been searching for a professional mechanic that I can learn under his stewardship here in Port Harcourt but to know avail. I had to settle there why I still search. I assist myself with some books, Nairaland, Google and YouTube.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreshMekanik:

This one you answered me with bible verse.

Picks up my bible.

Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."

I have been searching for a professional mechanic that I can learn under his stewardship here in Port Harcourt but to know avail. I had to settle there why I still search. I assist myself with some books, Nairaland, Google and YouTube.

if not for my disclaimer, I might have set you on the right track sad
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

https://www.nairaland.com/4103824/disclaimer

grin grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by RetroBoy: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hi Gazzuzz.
How much should I budget for a 2006 Toyota Corolla sport (Toks?)
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cosemiha(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
RetroBoy:
Hi Gazzuzz.
How much should I budget for a 2006 Toyota Corolla sport (Toks?)
Thanks

I have one in Lagos for 1.9 million

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cosemiha(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by FreshMekanik: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

chai! This disclaimer eeh. This auto dealer have really caused bad luck for some of us.

Can I pm or whatsapp you sir?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kennystones: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hi sir.what's your take on an 03 toks fx35 infinity
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunoj: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
Boss, I hail u sir. U have been avoiding referrals as a result dis elshan issh. But I think you should pls review and move forward.
Pls do not see this as a directive or a man swallowing his own words, but see it as an opportunity to continue to provide help to customers as well as colleagues.

Boss, e get as ur own guy go messup n u go still clean him mess based on integrity and relationship but also ur guy go swallow him pride and dobale as required.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 16, 2017
Please Gazzuzz,my honda baby boy has reduced to go off when I turn the key.It starts but the engine doesn't go off until I later discovered it only does when I remove the battery heads and turn the key the other way.It started this night,very confusing scenario.Please what could be wrong?I want to ask you before I take it to the mechanic this morning.Always helps to be armed with your knowledge.Thank you for your help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.