Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (614241 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Abelny10(m): 2:19am On Nov 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

engine size?

I am about purchasing one and I don't have any engine size in mind sir... Which Engine Size would you recommend to me as a professional ? And year if possible or any valuable info. Thank You
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:33am On Nov 06, 2017
Abelny10:

I am about purchasing one and I don't have any engine size in mind sir... Which Engine Size would you recommend to me as a professional ? And year if possible or any valuable info. Thank You

stick with 1.4liter engine

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by babniyen(m): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2017
Hello Gazzuzz, I drive a Camry 2003, 4 cylinder. I need to replace my front shocks. What is a good brand on the market and whats the price. Thank you.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2017
babniyen:
Hello Gazzuzz, I drive a Camry 2003, 4 cylinder. I need to replace my front shocks. What is a good brand on the market and whats the price. Thank you.

KYB made in japan. 60-65k
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by spartacus11(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Please sir can u help me with the model of this Hyundai.

I wanted to check d review and spec online

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by xclusiv(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Thanks. I will have them checked out

GAZZUZZ:

if only when a.c is on, possible culprits are a dirty condenser, faulty radiator, fans spinning in wrong direction
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by babniyen(m): 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Thank you.
GAZZUZZ:

KYB made in japan. 60-65k
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by abitafah(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Oga gazzuz, good day. I intend getting a Toyota yaris ( nigeria used)for UBER. Can u please recommend which year model is best. Thanx
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by J0hnTrevolt(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Please I'm about to sell my toyota avalon 2002 model to go for Honda Accord 2003 model.
Is dis a bad decision?
Or will I be entering from frying pan to fire?
Ur opinion highly matters. Matthew 11:28 grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

brake fluid comes in a closed system and should never be dry. If for any reason that happens you have a leak. To find leak start with all the wheels. Look behind to see if any of the tyres are wet. Next I my primary suspect the brake master cylinder. If all wheels are dry the brake master is most likely the culprit.

Checked
Confirmed
Fault Fixed
Leakage + Break Master Cylinder Fault
Car now working perfectly

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
Please I'm about to sell my toyota avalon 2002 model to go for Honda Accord 2003 model.
Is dis a bad decision?
Or will I be entering from frying pan to fire?
Ur opinion highly matters. Matthew 11:28 grin

if the accord is a sound 4cylinder, then you are safe
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
abitafah:
Oga gazzuz, good day. I intend getting a Toyota yaris ( nigeria used)for UBER. Can u please recommend which year model is best. Thanx

2007-11
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunoj: 1:39am On Nov 07, 2017
Boss, pls wats the cost of OEM ball joint upper And lower for accord 05. For both right and left
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:58am On Nov 07, 2017
seunoj:
Boss, pls wats the cost of OEM ball joint upper And lower for accord 05. For both right and left

where u wan see am?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 7:04am On Nov 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

where u wan see am?

E wan import am from aliexpress grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seunoj: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2017
kingreign:

E wan import am from aliexpress grin
Lol

Na to continue to buy tokunbo. Road for my area don threaten my purse tire.

Or can u help with top notch graded time?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by RazaqMB(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Good day gazzuzz, please I'll like to know the cost of these items. It's for a 2010 Toyota land cruiser Prado

Head lights and tail lights
Fog lights
Front bumper
Side skirts
Foot climber(that thing by the side of the car that you climb on before you enter the car)
Front grill
Back land cruiser logo area(the area that has the trunk opener)
Top rails
Mud guards

Thanks in advance

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DUNKA(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
Gazzuzz well done. Please between a Toyota Tundra and Toyota Hilux as an everyday use car, if you had a choice which would it be?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
DUNKA:
Gazzuzz well done. Please between a Toyota Tundra and Toyota Hilux as an everyday use car, if you had a choice which would it be?

Hilux is smaller meaning it can meander some tight spaces, its mostly I4 with manual transmission which is simple to fix and also lower on fuel consumption compared to the Tundra.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
RazaqMB:
Good day gazzuzz, please I'll like to know the cost of these items. It's for a 2010 Toyota land cruiser Prado

Head lights and tail lights
Fog lights
Front bumper
Side skirts
Foot climber(that thing by the side of the car that you climb on before you enter the car)
Front grill
Back land cruiser logo area(the area that has the trunk opener)
Top rails
Mud guards

Thanks in advance

Call.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by alakara(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Call.

Please, how can I get a PDF or video of mechanical repairs of hilux van?
Thanks
cc Gazzuzz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DUNKA(m): 1:53am On Nov 08, 2017
kingreign:

Hilux is smaller meaning it can meander some tight spaces, its mostly I4 with manual transmission which is simple to fix and also lower on fuel consumption compared to the Tundra.
thanks boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by arantess: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2017
Good morning Gazzuz,
my corolla 2005 bank type recently vibrates/jerks slightly when accelerating and same when reversing, plus at idle in traffic it goes to around 800 and some times wants to go off....kindly guide me on how to solve this issue...I stay in pH, tnx
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ileoloyin: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Dear Gazzuzz,

Great job you 're doing on this thread.

I am contemplating buying a Naija-used Volkswagen Passat FSI 2.0. ltr (07-09). Please what are the upsides and downsides of this brand/model? What should I look out for? Cost of parts? Availability of technical expertise for maintenance and repairs? Would you consider this a low or mid maintenance car (as a reference, my last car was a Toyota Avensis 04).

I will appreciate your response.

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by millomaniac: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Once again let me consult the oracle.
Boss whats your opinion on a 2003 fx35. Apart from the dashboard wahala? I have a tempting offer toks and i am at a loss between it or the 07 audi A6 quattro
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by b0y(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2017
Greetings Gazzuzz and thanks for your immense support on this thread. You've also helped once with my Acura Tsx 2005 that's experiencing transmission slipping which was replaced almost a year ago on your advice.

Right now, I've got the following issues with the car and I'd like for u to please assist.

1. I noticed lately that the car decelerates sharply (as though the brake were engaged) whenever I try to flash beam my headlights at a vehicle ahead or press the horn. The sharp deceleration sometimes comes with a crackling/disintegrating sound that looks like it's from the front wheels. This happens briefly and the car gets moving again.

2. Lately also, whenever I'm in motion, at about 60 - 80, car vigorously vibrates briefly and goes to normal again. I changed the shaft cups about 5 months before and the effect that made me change them is not the same effect I'm getting now.

Your usual assistance will be appreciated.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2017
b0y:
Greetings Gazzuzz and thanks for your immense support on this thread. You've also helped once with my Acura Tsx 2005 that's experiencing transmission slipping which was replaced almost a year ago on your advice.

Right now, I've got the following issues with the car and I'd like for u to please assist.

1. I noticed lately that the car decelerates sharply (as though the brake were engaged) whenever I try to flash beam my headlights at a vehicle ahead or press the horn. The sharp deceleration sometimes comes with a crackling/disintegrating sound that looks like it's from the front wheels. This happens briefly and the car gets moving again.

2. Lately also, whenever I'm in motion, at about 60 - 80, car vigorously vibrates briefly and goes to normal again. I changed the shaft cups about 5 months before and the effect that made me change them is not the same effect I'm getting now.

Your usual assistance will be appreciated.

a. Do you have aftermarket lighting installed? E.g neon lights. If you do disconnect and try again.

b. Km or miles?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Tobbs: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
kingreign:

Bro, erase that E46 bimmer from your to do list except you're a die hard E46 or bimmerguy. They're known to be highly unreliable. Electrical gremlins, mechanical gremlins, cooling system gremlins, name it.

S60 is good. I'm glad you're considering a non turbo version.

Bro, please is there any advantage in buying a non turbo S60 over a turbo charged one. Will just love to know if there is anything to look out for as I am looking at buying a Nigerian used S60 very soon and I am leaning towards getting one with a turbo charged engine
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by b0y(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

a. Do you have aftermarket lighting installed? E.g neon lights. If you do disconnect and try again.

b. Km or miles?

a. Yes I do. Installed some xenon lights lately. I intend disconnecting them later this month as one got blown out already. But this actually started before I installed the lights. If I may add, this incident usually wud occur even without the beam on, the headlights just seem to easily trigger it. The sensation is usually as if the brakes are sticking while in motion but comes with a cracking sound.

b. Km please.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:50am On Nov 12, 2017
b0y:

a. Yes I do. Installed some xenon lights lately. I intend disconnecting them later this month as one got blown out already. But this actually started before I installed the lights. If I may add, this incident usually wud occur even without the beam on, the headlights just seem to easily trigger it. The sensation is usually as if the brakes are sticking while in motion but comes with a cracking sound.

b. Km please.

a. Do you experience loss of power or application of brakes?

b. Do wheel balancing especially front tyres
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:15am On Nov 12, 2017
arantess:
Good morning Gazzuz,
my corolla 2005 bank type recently vibrates/jerks slightly when accelerating and same when reversing, plus at idle in traffic it goes to around 800 and some times wants to go off....kindly guide me on how to solve this issue...I stay in pH, tnx

you currently have a misfire, scan powertrain
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:18am On Nov 12, 2017
ileoloyin:
Dear Gazzuzz,

Great job you 're doing on this thread.

I am contemplating buying a Naija-used Volkswagen Passat FSI 2.0. ltr (07-09). Please what are the upsides and downsides of this brand/model? What should I look out for? Cost of parts? Availability of technical expertise for maintenance and repairs? Would you consider this a low or mid maintenance car (as a reference, my last car was a Toyota Avensis 04).

I will appreciate your response.

Thanks

its a whole new ball game. You will need speciallized mechanics, you cannot abuse engine oil grade or type required, parts are a bit pricy and available only in 1 place (itire) and sold by a select few.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.