Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (614295 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by OPUSDEI1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
@ Paul alias Elshanautos ETC, It's really disheartening that you descended so low to express your grievance against Gazzuzz and you unashamedly call it revenge. Unto what?
This is a classic sissy move if you ask me. Wish we were born in a different age and clime, I would have called you out for a proper duel, but alas...
At the end of this, you would have succeeded in excavating whatever is left of you as far as this forum and beyond is concerned.

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 14, 2017
OPUSDEI1:
@ Paul alias Elshanautos ETC, It's really disheartening that you descended so low to express your grievance against Gazzuzz and you unashamedly call it revenge. Unto what?
This is a classic sissy move if you ask me. Wish we were born in a different age and clime, I would have called you out for a proper duel, but alas...
At the end of this, you would have succeeded in excavating whatever is left of you as far as this forum and beyond is concerned.
How are you so certain it's Paul. Gazzuzz has a plethora of beef crews....
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pls help clarify...

A car engraved with numbers on side windows, windscreen and all other places ...

Does it mean the car was def cleared at custom?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bigass(f): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
Pls help clarify...

A car engraved with numbers on side windows, windscreen and all other places ...

Do you need Custom papers to engrave?
Does Custom engrave numbers?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
bigass:

Do you need Custom papers to engrave?
Does Custom engrave numbers?

I dey ask Wetin i no know ... this one still dey ask me plenty jamb questions join undecided

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bigass(f): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

I dey ask Wetin i no know ... this one still dey ask me plenty jamb questions join undecided

Think about these questions, they answer your question
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
bigass:

Think about these questions, they answer your question

Those questions you asked are questions I can't answer cos I don't know ...

Abeg shift jare

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
Pls help clarify...

NO
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Perhaps I shld ask another question you will answer ...

Is there any way to verify if a car has custom papers ... owner said he lost the custom papers ...

Since he can't provide it, is there a way to verify if it actually was done
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

NO

Thanks boss... really appreciate...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dejidotun2000(m): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hello GAZZUZZ
Do you or anyone you know offer an injector nozzle cleaning service? Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ray48: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Is there any way to verify if a car has custom papers ... owner said he lost the custom papers ...

Assuming u saw d custom papers, u would have taken d "C No" to Customs office to verify.
But since he claims he lost d papers, collect d VIN No ie Chassis no and take it to Customs Office to see if they can trace it in their system.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
ray48:

Assuming u saw d custom papers, u would have taken d "C No" to Customs office to verify.
But since he claims he lost d papers, collect d VIN No ie Chassis no and take it to Customs Office to see if they can trace it in their system.

not possible.
HazzanTazzan:

I know u like the car, but you do not have to buy it.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dejidotun2000(m): 5:04am On Nov 15, 2017
While we are on this....... Do you know if it's possible to ascertain the registration status of a car in Nigeria using the chassis number?

GAZZUZZ:

not possible.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:53am On Nov 15, 2017
dejidotun2000:
While we are on this....... Do you know if it's possible to ascertain the registration status of a car in Nigeria using the chassis number?

It is complicated, The database is quite clumsy.

If you want to re-reister an already registered vehicle, the program will notify you of a conflict of VIN, you cvan search by reg number and get full info, but searching Via vin (option exists) never seems to work.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dejidotun2000(m): 6:21am On Nov 15, 2017
Thanks.
About injector nozzle cleaning...... Do you know know anyone who does it professionally (ultrasonic cleaning and flow testing)

GAZZUZZ:

It is complicated, The database is quite clumsy.

If you want to re-reister an already registered vehicle, the program will notify you of a conflict of VIN, you cvan search by reg number and get full info, but searching Via vin (option exists) never seems to work.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by chukel(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ, pls do u know of a good car painter who can buff clearcoat for me. Just buffing
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ukata16(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oga @GAZZUZZ good morning.I Told an uncle about your works. The last port harcourt flood damaged his Prado jeep, some quacks did works but the car still has many issues, mechanical and electrical. It's a 2015 or 16 Prado jeep. The car moves sometimes but keeps throwing up issues. I want to know if it's what you can work on so I can get more info about the car, like dashboard displays, mechanical issues etc
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
ukata16:
Oga @GAZZUZZ good morning.I Told an uncle about your works. The last port harcourt flood damaged his Prado jeep, some quacks did works but the car still has many issues, mechanical and electrical. It's a 2015 or 16 Prado jeep. The car moves sometimes but keeps throwing up issues. I want to know if it's what you can work on so I can get more info about the car, like dashboard displays, mechanical issues etc
Thanks

sadly my location is lagos, and will be unable to work In PH at the moment.

Cars were not designed to swim, one of the reasons flooded cars are not used in the U.S. Proble can be fixed, but a lot of time and patience is required.

Meanwhile if a prado can be flooded, what will happen to a reular sedan parked near it?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

not possible.

It's a fucking no refund policy with cars45...

I shld get the dealers involved arrested by next week...

They claimed the documents are still in the hands of cars45 and the car has custom papers and documents will come out after payment has been made... they are now asking me extra 60k for the custom papers claiming they were not aware the custom papers aren't available
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

It's a fucking no refund policy with cars45...

They claimed the documents are still in the hands of cars45 and the car has custom papers and documents will come out after payment has been made... they are now asking me extra 60k for the custom papers claiming they were not aware the custom papers aren't available

they only sell lemonade grin

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

they only sell lemonade grin

Honestly. And they really shines in selling lemonade juice grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sabaka: 4:11am On Nov 16, 2017
dejidotun2000:
Thanks.
About injector nozzle cleaning...... Do you know know anyone who does it professionally (ultrasonic cleaning and flow testing)

Check out mayor2013 very gud guy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sabaka: 4:11am On Nov 16, 2017
dejidotun2000:
Hello GAZZUZZ

Do you or anyone you know offer an injector nozzle cleaning service? Thanks
Check out mayor2013 very gud guy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Durchmann(m): 6:52am On Nov 16, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

It's a bleeping no refund policy with cars45...

They claimed the documents are still in the hands of cars45 and the car has custom papers and documents will come out after payment has been made... they are now asking me extra 60k for the custom papers claiming they were not aware the custom papers aren't available grin

The dealers were dishonest.
Cars45 will usually inform you in your enquiries if a vehicle doesn't have complete papers.

The dealers were only trying to complete a deal and so they must have told you stories.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by diportivo: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2017
Durchmann:

The dealers were dishonest.

Cars45 will usually inform you in your enquiries if a vehicle doesn't have complete papers.

The dealers were only trying to complete a deal and so they must have told you stories.

u see am so?

if only buyer had come here to ask,he wld av been availed of this very crucial info

he will pay the 60k

he is now at the point of no return
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dejidotun2000(m): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2017
Thanks [quote author=sabaka post=62419189] Check out mayor2013 very gud guy[/quote
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by praxisnetworks: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2017
diportivo:

u see am so?

if only buyer had come here to ask,he wld av been availed of this very crucial info

he will pay the 60k

he is now at the point of no return
Hi bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.