Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful (2264 Views)

President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by NwaforIgbo: 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Just few days we started hearing about the #buynaijatogrowthenaira campaign by BMB, the traders and business men in aba took it as a means to promote their product. With the help of the governor of Abia state, who took it to himselve to promote Abia made product to become global brand. We have had many exhibitions, training and development of already designed goods. Aba traders and businessnen has yet taken the campaign further to another height by launching a website where u can buy Aba made products online, but for retail and for personal use.

Check out their website. www.madeinaba.com.ng

Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
IPOB terrorist group will not like this

1 Like

Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by kogistar: 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
IpobExposed:
IPOB terrorist group will not like this
u mean liepob kanu in zoo cage?

3 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by serverconnect(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Enyimba Enyi. God bless Aba but the bad politicians won't allow the light to shine brighter.
Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by GodProtectIgbox(f): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
beautiful
Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
We all know that this cannot but only come from the igbos. How i wish my fellow yoruba youth could be hardworking and visionary like their igbo counter part. All what they could do is to start telling us stories of how many industries their forefather built in Lagos. One thing i discovered lately is the the supply and circulation of money is fast and high in south east but the reverse is the case in south west. If you fink i am lying, drop your and close your eyes, then imagine a yoruba land without Lagos. My Yorubas brothers are living in past glory but they dnt know, yet they keep quoting internet figures here and there.

7 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by DjAndroid: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
NwaforIgbo:
Just few days we started hearing about the #buynaijatogrowthenaira campaign by BMB, the traders and business men in aba took it as a means to promote their product. With the help of the governor of Abia state, who took it to himselve to promote Abia made product to become global brand. We have had many exhibitions, training and development of already designed goods. Aba traders and businessnen has yet taken the campaign further to another height by launching a website where u can buy Aba made products online, but for retail and for personal use.

Check out their website. Madeinaba.com.ng
Nwanne this made in Aba is seriously gathering momentum, if those manufacturers will be told to be using the inscription "made in Aba" it will far better than made in Italy they have been writing.
Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by 2aces(m): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Tribalism and segregation in this country is the sole reason for its constant backwardness.

The creation of new states only helped in causing further division, and every tribe now believe they have a safe haven(state of origin) to fall back to whenever things get rough in other states they find themselves, instead of comming together and finding a common solution to the problem.

I strongly believe this country will finally get it right, when the govmt. start merging states, and allowing them to manage their own affairs for once instead of spoon feeding them like suckling babes when trillions of dollars worth of natural resources are laying here and there untaped.

#GROWUPNAIJA

2 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by AntiIPOOP(m): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
[s]
NwaforIgbo:

[/s]
Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by GodProtectIgbox(f): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
[s][/s]

what is wrong with u ofonjas

una jealosy and envy is second to none

12 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by wordbank(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
I know in Aba it'll be cheaper, maybe 3k n if I buy 3 or more na 2.5k
Online biz smh

1 Like

Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
GodProtectIgbox:

what is wrong with u ofonjas

una jealosy and envy is second to none
Get the fück out of my mention. .
Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by Igboesika: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Truly, Igbos are blessed.
Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by ourema(f): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
DjAndroid:

Nwanne this made in Aba is seriously gathering momentum, if those manufacturers will be told to be using the inscription "made in Aba" it will far better than made in Italy they have been writing.
Good thinking good product!
Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by gberra: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
ourema:

Good thinking good product!
When does a Toyota slogan become that of Aba Made?

Igbos always lie tongue
Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by Justuceleague2: 6:37am On Apr 16, 2017
This is a step in the right direction

Provided that they'll deliver
Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by kollynxofodile(m): 7:04am On Apr 16, 2017
I will upload the MADE IN ABA shoe I bought few days ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by ShootToKill: 7:34am On Apr 16, 2017
Ok.. grin grin
Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by slimfit1(m): 7:45am On Apr 16, 2017
Well done guys
Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by YonkijiSappo: 7:49am On Apr 16, 2017
ShootToKill:
More pains to yoruba muslim skulls. Insha Allahu! grin grin

Because of your "Made in Aba" website? lol
Yeye dey smell cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by ZombieTERROR: 7:53am On Apr 16, 2017
ShootToKill:
More pains to yoruba muslim skulls. Insha Allahu! grin grin
Diokpa... You F up guy
Why did you comment on a useless thread by a useless kid ipobexposed ...
Go back there and delete all your posts
The thread is titled 'photoshopped ....

I will take it that u didn't see my post earlier on the thread
Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by newguy1(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2017
To get the best out of made in aba production importation . Of similar produces have to be reduced or ban Oor else people will still prefer to go for made in dubai, Gambia product..
Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by ShootToKill: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Diokpa... You F up guy
Why did you comment on a useless thread by a useless kid ipobexposed ...
Go back there and delete all your posts
The thread is titled 'photoshopped ....

I will take it that u didn't see my post earlier on the thread

ok
Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by Shiitposter: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

My friend put www. Before that website so it becomes clickable for easy access. Must make sure thats the first thing people who enter this thread click before reading comment
Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by chukel(m): 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Shiitposter:

My friend put www. Before that website so it becomes clickable for easy access. Must make sure thats the first thing people who enter this thread click before reading comment
you still failed to do the same thing u advised him on.
www.madeinaba.com.ng
Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by Shiitposter: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
chukel:
you still failed to do the same thing u advised him on.
www.madeinaba.com.ng

I can't edit the OP. I'm not the original OP
Re: Made In Aba Website Launched, Responsive And Beautiful by NwaforIgbo: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
Shiitposter:

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

See First Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida / (photos)abuja Now VS Abuja 2020: Can The Government Achieve This Industrial Dev? / Enugu State Ministry Of Justice Headquarters Renovated By Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.