Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

If You Were The Opposite Sex.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were The Opposite Sex.... (988 Views)

Bored.. Want To Meet Someone. / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hehehe....if I were a boy,first of all I know I would be lascivious... I may have been 2baba. Having kids everywhere.

I would drink more than i do now, club everyday not once a week and be a chainsmoker.

But
I would not woo any gal because I wouldn't have trust for ladies , wouldn't be able to commit to a gal because it will be stressful et al.

I would spend on gals and everything. Derive joy is showering cash on women unlike some stingy poverty stricken NL guys.

Finally, when I finally love ,would treat her like a queen...if I ever!

Share yours
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by gnaftalee(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
That's why you not a boy
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by falconey(m): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
I wouldn't wanna be , I hate the sense of depending, being devious and seducing my way in, in a man's life.
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by dingbang(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
She says she wouldn't woo any girl if she were a boy since she doesn't have trust for d ladies...

That answers everything..
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by SafeDavid(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Wake up from your dream. grin I've never for once wanted or imagined ever being a girl and I won't start now.
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
wouldn't be able to commit to a gal because it will be stressful et al.

The only thing I can see
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
I wouldn't wanna be a skirt chasing douchebag that's for shizzy. I'd still wanna have my personality. A one woman man that's loyal to the marrow. A little dark & moody sometimes, but I'll always make things right with my lady when the tides turn & the internal storm settles. Not romantic in a traditional sense but hey, at least she'll have a wildly imaginative lover that'd be ever ready to slay real & non-existent beasts for her grin Her sweet, rugged & brooding prince charming kiss

Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by Frolic: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:
I wouldn't wanna be a skirt chasing douchebag that's for shizzy. I'd still wanna have my personality. A one woman man that's loyal to the marrow. A little dark & moody sometimes, but I'll always make things right with my lady when the tides turn & the internal storm settles. Not romantic in a traditional sense but hey, at least she'll have a wildly imaginative lover that'd be ever ready to slay real & non-existent beasts for her grin Her sweet, rugged & brooding prince charming kiss
awwn. So sweet grin
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Frolic:
awwn. So sweet grin

Yeah, man. Know any lady that's looking for my kind of guy? grin

Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by Frolic: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
If I were the opposite sex, I would be this very sweet girl with a placating smile planted on my face no matter what the circumstance is. I would seem shallow to people who look from afar but run deeper than the trench of mariana if you chanced to be close cos despite being highly fashionable, choosy and picky going only for the best of all worldly materials and possession, I would be equally hardworking, industrious and go-getter. I would have few friends and will only surround myself with ppl of better prospects and higher pedigree and virtues. When I finally find my prince charming, I will be his peace, his joy, his LovePeddler and his worst critique when he gets weak in the knees and frustrated on life ever on a roller coaster to get him back on track, for I will be too pushy and too inspiring. I will be his pillar of support and the highly protective lover and mother of his kids just like the mother-hen lol. . . I would be a good example of an indepedent woman who doesn't compromise on whatever, always aiming for the best!
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by Frolic: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, man. Know any lady that's looking for my kind of guy? grin
Lol. Me of course. . . Be my boo cheesy
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Frolic:
Lol. Me of course. . . Be my boo cheesy

LMFAO. What kind of lady would you be before we get boo'ed up? Because this crazy lover hides an iron fist under a velvet glove & you don't wanna see the glove slip! tongue
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by Frolic: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:

LMFAO. What kind of lady would you be before we get boo'ed up? Because this crazy lover hides an iron fist under a velvet glove & you don't wanna see the glove slip! tongue
I would be running for my life then cos I'm only human and cant cope with a god... You have my kind of woman up their for your reading pleasure... just do well to scroll up wink
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Frolic:
I would be running for my life then cos I'm only human and cant cope with a god... You have my kind of woman up their for your reading pleasure... just do well to scroll up wink

Lol, OK. Will check it right now, wife-be wink
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Frolic:
If I were the opposite sex, I would be this very sweet girl with a placating smile planted on my face no matter what the circumstance is. I would seem shallow to people who look from afar but run deeper than the trench of mariana if you chanced to be close cos despite being highly fashionable, choosy and picky going only for the best of all worldly materials and possession, I would be equally hardworking, industrious and go-getter. I would have few friends and will only surround myself with ppl of better prospects and higher pedigree and virtues. When I finally find my prince charming, I will be his peace, his joy, his LovePeddler and his worst critique when he gets weak in the knees and frustrated on life ever on a roller coaster to get him back on track, for I will be too pushy and too inspiring. I will be his pillar of support and the highly protective lover and mother of his kids just like the mother-hen lol. . . I would be a good example of an indepedent woman who doesn't compromise on whatever, always aiming for the best!

ROTFLMAO @ his LovePeddler & mother-hen. Nice bio. Real wife material. IDK about being highly fashionable though, my inner guy kinda doesn't like that. He likes a hippy chic that doesn't give a damn about fashion trends tongue
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by Frolic: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:

ROTFLMAO @ his LovePeddler & mother-hen. Nice bio. Real wife material. IDK about being highly fashionable though, my inner guy kinda doesn't like that. He likes a hippy chic that doesn't give a damn about fashion trends tongue
something like cowboy -cowgirl kinda thing? Too rough for me pls! I cant deal. I want a stable , danger free kinda life though enterprising. Wealthy too,, but not overboard. Just enough to be able to have lunch at Le cinq and reach for the moon at the taj mahal palace in the evenings cheesy
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Frolic:
something like cowboy -cowgirl kinda thing? Too rough for me pls! I cant deal. I want a stable , danger free kinda life though enterprising. Wealthy too,, but not overboard. Just enough to be able to have lunch at Le cinq and reach for the moon at the taj mahal palace in the evenings cheesy

Hmmmm...sounds dreamy, gurrrrrl smiley
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by Frolic: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=ZarZar post=55602659]

Hmmmm...sounds dreamy, gurrrrrl smiley[/quote I am born a queen, it's in my DNA grin]
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=Frolic post=55602710][/quote]

LMAO. Your majesty, I bow to thee. Rock that tiara, mama!
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by Frolic: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. Your majesty, I bow to thee. Rock that tiara, mama!
cheesy... You're blessed my King Long be thou reign!
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Frolic:
cheesy... You're blessed my King Long be thou reign!

And the crowd went, "Igweeeeee".

Lol, a little something I learned from BBN smiley
Re: If You Were The Opposite Sex.... by smardray(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
If it were to be dat i was made a gal....i would drain nd sap all cash wit any guy dat wants me as gf grin

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day:- Having Séx On A First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap / Why I Want To Marry Girls Or Associate With Those That Born Into Wealth / I Need A Book On Alphamales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.