Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

My Dogs Eat Better Than Many Nigerians – Davido’s Brother Adewale Shows Off - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Dogs Eat Better Than Many Nigerians – Davido’s Brother Adewale Shows Off (809 Views)

Davido’s Brother, Adewale, Helps A Follower With His N175k Project Fee / Adewale Adeleke, Davido's Brother: "My Dogs Eat Better Than Some Of You" / Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dogs Eat Better Than Many Nigerians – Davido’s Brother Adewale Shows Off by ayxclusive: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
The popular musician Adeleke David, popularly known by his stage name “DAVIDO”, who is also the son of Nigerian Senator Deji Adeleke and so his flamboyant lifestyle is well known. However, his brother Adewale Adeleke seems to be stepping up to the plate.

Davido’s elder brother, Adeleke Adewale who is a music producer and Chairman of HKN Music, a record label that is home to Shina Rambo, B-Red, Davido. He is also an executive director of Pacific Energy.

While he was showing off his Dog food on snapchat he caption his post, “My Dog is eating mor than you all, Diamond dog food, meat loaf,two eggs, corn beef, goat meat, indomie and mayonnaise and so on”

Post link: http://www.ayxclusiveportal.com.ng/2017/04/15/dogs-eat-better-many-nigerians-davidos-brother-adewale-shows-off-photos/

Re: My Dogs Eat Better Than Many Nigerians – Davido’s Brother Adewale Shows Off by odiereke(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Does that makes any sense to U at all? We all eat in our house, just that it might not be of the same ingredients.
Re: My Dogs Eat Better Than Many Nigerians – Davido’s Brother Adewale Shows Off by Vhicthorade(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Thank GOD for you and your dog oh. But, despite all the seemingly good food you eat you are still as dumb as a plank
Re: My Dogs Eat Better Than Many Nigerians – Davido’s Brother Adewale Shows Off by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Op....fried beans is ready.
Re: My Dogs Eat Better Than Many Nigerians – Davido’s Brother Adewale Shows Off by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 16, 2017
fried beans and roasted indomie garnished with raw sardine grin

Dog RIP
Re: My Dogs Eat Better Than Many Nigerians – Davido’s Brother Adewale Shows Off by moblix: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2017
Na em mate d open common pure water company d take help youth,u dey der dey compare humanbeing to animal.shame dey catch me 4 davido slf

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Rock Birthday Party With Her Son Jamil(photo+video) / “i’m Not Trying To Do What Fela Has Done” – Wizkid / Photos That Proves Bbnaija Marvis Is As Hot AF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.