Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (29155 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
op na wife material

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:
op na wife material

I dey blush o... kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
sexybbstar:

I dey blush o... kiss
and u beautiful too wink
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

and u beautiful too wink

Thanks!
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2017
@Seun should put this thread on front page now.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mynd44
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Raalsalghul: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
chronique:
Hmm. I don't think a lady is behind this moniker but kudos to whoever wrote this, assuming such a person practices this. Too often, we have seen people talk like this online and do something entirely different offline. But whatever it is, I've come to the conclusion that people should be allowed to live their lives the way they deem it fit. We won't always share in the repercussions. If a girl doesn't want a broke guy, leave her alone. If she is lucky to meet Mr rich, fine. If she loses her life in the process, it's her business. Just let her be. As a guy, if a girl won't date you cos she thinks you are broke, don't be disturbed. Work hard and pray to be successful. When you are made, make sure you don't date below your financial and social class. That's the only way you would be able to escape leeches.
I so much love this comment!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
kimbra:
People read articles and decide on what to take from it. Perhaps, the only thing most of them took from that girl's post was "Ladies avoid broke guys". They failed to read the part she said most guys only have visions without work and such guys should be avoided.

It's one thing to have a cool vision/prospect. It's another thing to have a cool vision/prospect and you're working on it. For me, I would prefer one with a prospect he's working on than an already made man, 'cause I want to know how he made his money and not wake up one day and have someone use me for ritual. grin I got the girl's line of thought and she was right. "Broke" is their problem.

For once we can both agree on something. 100% correct.

Everybody has vision/prospect. It is the Work they put in that differentiates them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Iamdmentor1(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2017
Let's marry
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by MrCork: 7:33am On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
I've been coming across a lot of threads these days that has to with ladies admonishing fellow ladies to desist from dating broke guys.This is absolutely ridiculous.Your parents are financially okay?Who told you your mum married your father as a rich man?She stood with him through trying times and now ,you as their daughter is reaping the fruits of her patience.
Below are the reasons why the theory "DON'T DATE BROKE GUYS" is totally wrong!

(1)You asked him to buy or get you something and he couldn't afford it and u decided to leave him for that?If you could afford it ,why didnt you get it in the first place?Though,a man is suppose to carry out some certain duties but dont heap your burden on him ,he is a boyfriend ,not your husband,go meet your parents,they gave birth to you and should be able to take responsibilities on you as long as you are not yet married.

(2)Struggle with him ,work hard and ensure to give him your support .When the story changes ,you are sure to be given the credit.You want an already made man?Then you should be happy hearing this statement from him"I WAS RICH BEFORE I MET YOU".

(3)Obviously,most guys (not all)dont ignore ladies that stood with them during their struggle to success.I hope you know that 2face wasn't rich when he started dating Annie,despite his flaws he still got married to her at the end of the day.Sanyeri(Afonja Olaniyi)a yoruba actor,got married to his girlfriend that was with him before he came into limelight.A very good example is Odunlade Adekola,some of you abuse him for having a ugly wife.Where were the bleach queen actresses when the wife was suffering with him?.Support him girl,you will get the credit soon.

(4) We have so many cases of broke guys who became rich and rich guys who became poor.That broke guy you embarassed today may have another story to tell tomorrow and that rich guy you followed may later dump you for the lady that stood with him during his stuggle.NOTE:Rich guys hardly appreciate a lady they met after their success.Some rich guys are out there without girlfriend ,not because they see no lady but because they doubt if there will be true love.Its believed that Rich guys hardly find true love which is truly embedded in that statement "DONT DATE BROKE GUYS"That means you dated the rich guy for the money not for love.

(5)Several ladies are single out there all in the name of searching for a rich dude.Work for your own money ,rich guys will flock around you,you wont have to search for one again.

(6)Many ladies are in the grave because they wanted a rich guy but unfortunately for them ,they fell victim of ritualist.Do you know how many ladies died because of Iphone4......now we have Iphone7.........Iphone10 will soon be knocking at the door in few years time.

Do you know Iphone8 will be launched soon?So please double your Olosho hustles,so that you can use the latest gadgets.Don't mind any guy that wanna fall in real love with you,they are all heartbreakers as love is dead,Jump like frog from one yahoo boy to another to a married man,and to a sugar daddy......They are the ones that can pay your bills.Don't mind any guy professing love to you ojare.Bleep LOVE!!!!This world is very sweet my sister enjoy and enjoy and enjoy and dont listen to anyone or take up any preaching from anyone.
But I have a good news for you my sister,When that guy you wasting your life with is ready to settle down,he will marry a very decent girl who has a good future ambition,properly trained,well cultured and mannered and he will use you as a testimony in the Church.By then you will be above 30years and your big boobs and ass would have sagged,wrinkled with heavy stretch marks all over and you will be looking extra-ordinarily older than your age because your beauty would have faded off,..Even MaryKay,BlackOpral,Sleek or classic will not stay well on your face again.A word is enough for d wise

Ladies ,be independent .With that you will earn guys respect.Stop being a GOLD DIGGER!

*ATTACK IS 100% ALLOWED

angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by MrCork: 7:35am On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
I've been coming across a lot of threads these days that has to with ladies admonishing fellow ladies to desist from dating broke guys.This is absolutely ridiculous.Your parents are financially okay?Who told you your mum married your father as a rich man?She stood with him through trying times and now ,you as their daughter is reaping the fruits of her patience.

(1)You asked him to buy or get you something and he couldn't afford it and u decided to leave him for that?If you could afford it ,why didnt you get it in the first place?Though,a man is suppose to carry out some certain duties but dont heap your burden on him ,he is a boyfriend ,not your husband,go meet your parents,they gave birth to you and should be able to take responsibilities on you as long as you are not yet married.

(2)Struggle with him ,work hard and ensure to give him your support .When the story changes ,you are sure to be given the credit.You want an already made man?Then you should be happy hearing this statement from him"I WAS RICH BEFORE I MET YOU".

(3)Obviously,most guys (not all)dont ignore ladies that stood with them during their struggle to success.I hope you know that 2face wasn't rich when he started dating Annie,despite his flaws he still got married to her at the end of the day.Sanyeri(Afonja Olaniyi)a yoruba actor,got married to his girlfriend that was with him before he came into limelight.A very good example is Odunlade Adekola,some of you abuse him for having a ugly wife.Where were the bleach queen actresses when the wife was suffering with him?.Support him girl,you will get the credit soon.

(4) We have so many cases of broke guys who became rich and rich guys who became poor.That broke guy you embarassed today may have another story to tell tomorrow and that rich guy you followed may later dump you for the lady that stood with him during his stuggle.NOTE:Rich guys hardly appreciate a lady they met after their success.Some rich guys are out there without girlfriend ,not because they see no lady but because they doubt if there will be true love.Its believed that Rich guys hardly find true love which is truly embedded in that statement "DONT DATE BROKE GUYS"That means you dated the rich guy for the money not for love.

(5)Several ladies are single out there all in the name of searching for a rich dude.Work for your own money ,rich guys will flock around you,you wont have to search for one again.

(6)Many ladies are in the grave because they wanted a rich guy but unfortunately for them ,they fell victim of ritualist.Do you know how many ladies died because of Iphone4......now we have Iphone7.........Iphone10 will soon be knocking at the door in few years time.

Do you know Iphone8 will be launched soon?So please double your Olosho hustles,so that you can use the latest gadgets.Don't mind any guy that wanna fall in real love with you,they are all heartbreakers as love is dead,Jump like frog from one yahoo boy to another to a married man,and to a sugar daddy......They are the ones that can pay your bills.Don't mind any guy professing love to you ojare.Bleep LOVE!!!!This world is very sweet my sister enjoy and enjoy and enjoy and dont listen to anyone or take up any preaching from anyone.
But I have a good news for you my sister,When that guy you wasting your life with is ready to settle down,he will marry a very decent girl who has a good future ambition,properly trained,well cultured and mannered and he will use you as a testimony in the Church.By then you will be above 30years and your big boobs and ass would have sagged,wrinkled with heavy stretch marks all over and you will be looking extra-ordinarily older than your age because your beauty would have faded off,..Even MaryKay,BlackOpral,Sleek or classic will not stay well on your face again.A word is enough for d wise

Ladies ,be independent .With that you will earn guys respect.Stop being a GOLD DIGGER!

*ATTACK IS 100% ALLOWED

...are you lightskin? angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by MrCork: 7:37am On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind17:
E don pepper this one

^^^^ broke azzzz niggresss grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by OfficialSam(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

*ATTACK IS 100% ALLOWED

Lalasticlala

Op nice one though!
But i have to advice our young men to stay away from these ladies if they dnt have what it takes to take care of them. Cos certainly u will be heartbroken in due course. Channel ur sex energy to something else, it's called sexual transmutation. Find a job, learn a skill, start your own business & get busy with ur life. Use the time you indulge in sex for something productive. The truth is sometimes, u might find that special lady who loves u for who u are, but in time she will definitely get fed up if u ain't progressing at all. A girl dating u for over 5 yrs without impact will leave u for somebody prospective. Love is never enough! It's not gold digging, no girl wants to suffer with u forever. So my advice to young men is that they should try to be productive and creative. U dnt have to be rich, but be financially comfortable. Advice for the rich guys: When dating a lady, just watch out for certain things. Her demands, how often she makes them, the ultimatum of demands, etc. If u want to marry any girl, start by being very hostile with her, pretend as if u dnt care, treat her lyk a piece of shit. BUT PLS DO NOT ABUSE HER IN ANYWAY. See if she's still going to cum around after all the ill treatment. If she does, then dumb her sorry ass, cos it's ur money she wants. Trust me d ones who yearn for ur money will want to stay at all cost. But if she bluffs & does not even pick ur calls or ends the relationship with u, then broda u just got urself a good wife. Rush n buy dat gold or diamond ring n pop the question. As for me, i'm going to be rich & i will marry a pretty lady that loves me for me & not my money. It's just a simple technique.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^ broke azzzz niggresss grin grin grin
Broke asss corky

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by ovokooo: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
True..... i dont need the analysis, the headlines says it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Amarabae(f): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
You can't find true love if money is your priority in dating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by OGsteven(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
What makes ladies think that a ready made nigga won't have a girl that has been with him thru all his struggle or a ready made nigga will take them serious..... the simple truth is that rich move with rich while the poor move with poor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Burna88(f): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
ok,Im broke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Burna88(f): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
ok,Im broke.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by mathy2p2: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
I hear say girls de pursue u well well na him make u no de score some vital goals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by khoiboy1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Amarabae:
You can't find true love if money is your priority in dating

Word!..

Btw u beautiful.... gawd damn kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Johnsown1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sexybbstar ur point dear stinking broke gals full the street this days :

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Moneytize: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

.naaah, this message is NOT applicable to everyone juz bcoz u want to stroke these broke boiz egos...infact, juz go out and see how the earth revolving. U will see there are lot of working class ladies out there with high paying jobs & u addressed them as a BROKE juz bcoz they dont wanna date a broke guy? Really, for real?
The message is for broke girls that sets selfish standards they themselves cannot attain...if you are a well to do independent lady who holds her own, then kudos to you. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by goldedprince: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
*ATTACK IS 100% ALLOWED?
no we dont attack real ladies like you. we only attack gold digging oloshos.
you are 100% on point. i will attack any olosho that attacks you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Rick9(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
afoshat:

Well i gotta give u credits
This is something, ladies abeg finally do not run away from broke guys, run away from guys who re visionless and without dreams
Mehn I love this comment to pieces. Abeg take I dash you

1000000000000000000000000000000000000 Likes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by PotatoSalad(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
The more I read the post, the harder my coçk gets. OP. kudos. more oil to your head. smiley
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Smart41(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Been in lagos for 3months now and i haven't had any puzzy yet.... Na wa o. Nairaland ladies do me a favour na.. .. . angry

Dis weekend abeg.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by seun1960(m): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Noted
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
OfficialSam:

Op nice one though!
But i have to advice our young men to stay away from these ladies if they dnt have what it takes to take care of them. Cos certainly u will be heartbroken in due course. Channel ur sex energy to something else, it's called sexual transmutation. Find a job, learn a skill, start your own business & get busy with ur life. Use the time you indulge in sex for something productive. The truth is sometimes, u might find that special lady who loves u for who u are, but in time she will definitely get fed up if u ain't progressing at all. A girl dating u for over 5 yrs without impact will leave u for somebody prospective. Love is never enough! It's not gold digging, no girl wants to suffer with u forever. So my advice to young men is that they should try to be productive and creative. U dnt have to be rich, but be financially comfortable. Advice for the rich guys: When dating a lady, just watch out for certain things. Her demands, how often she makes them, the ultimatum of demands, etc. If u want to marry any girl, start by being very hostile with her, pretend as if u dnt care, treat her lyk a piece of shit. BUT PLS DO NOT ABUSE HER IN ANYWAY. See if she's still going to cum around after all the ill treatment. If she does, then dumb her sorry ass, cos it's ur money she wants. Trust me d ones who yearn for ur money will want to stay at all cost. But if she bluffs & does not even pick ur calls or ends the relationship with u, then broda u just got urself a good wife. Rush n buy dat gold or diamond ring n pop the question. As for me, i'm going to be rich & i will marry a pretty lady that loves me for me & not my money. It's just a simple technique.
You said it all. They won't see this one. How can they make money when all they think about is sex?
A broke nigga has no right to an erection. Simple and short!!
After all, we have seen cases of some broke ones who later made money and still dumped the woman who stood by them. It happens all the time!! So no guarantee, that is why every woman should be independent so you can also date a rich man too.
If you as a woman choose to be broke,then deal with the broke niggas.
Am outta here!! Quote your keyboards and phones,I ain't got no time for trash!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by PotatoSalad(m): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Smart41:
Been in lagos for 3months now and i haven't had any puzzy yet.... Na wa o. Nairaland ladies do me a favour na.. .. . angry

Dis weekend abeg.
Beat your meat and go to sleep.
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Feminism is all about independence.... you can't preach feminism without @ least 90 percent independent. One is subject and subordinate to a boss because he is the boss and in some cases pays one's salary. One takes orders from him. It amazes me many ladies in this part of the world complain of broke guys and at the same time talk feminism... My point is, it's time for ladies in this part of the world to have a change of mentality about the Male Gender. Yea, he is there to provide but not to be depended on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets / What Is The One Thing That Always Gets People Attracted To You? / How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.