Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

See The Epic Response Efcc Gave This Guy On Twitter, So Hilarious!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Epic Response Efcc Gave This Guy On Twitter, So Hilarious!! (5269 Views)

Epic Response To Ben Bruce On Super Eagles Jersey(photo) / See The Epic Response A Nigerian Twitter User Gave President Buhari On Twitter / EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Epic Response Efcc Gave This Guy On Twitter, So Hilarious!! by Chuukwudi(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2017
ChelseaDr:

Hahahaha CHUKS, you have just sent this girl to coma.... she doesn't know what projectile is and you are talking about parabola, eclipse, dynamics and kinematics..... infact she gave up!!!!!!!

Happy Easter bro
Hahahahaha Dr Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: See The Epic Response Efcc Gave This Guy On Twitter, So Hilarious!! by Smart41(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2017
I'm the one in charge of that handle.

Meanwhile... Do you Need a reliable clearing agent? check my siggy.
Re: See The Epic Response Efcc Gave This Guy On Twitter, So Hilarious!! by omenkaLives(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2017
gurnam:
This EFCC dude is savage! See how he subtly shouted gbagaun at the spear spare guy grin cheesy
I doubt the dude would understand the sub. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Epic Response Efcc Gave This Guy On Twitter, So Hilarious!! by gurnam: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
omenkaLives:
I doubt the dude would understand the sub. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Naaaa!! I doubt much! A guy that don't know the difference between spear and spare and the context can't get the shade.
Even here on this thread, many can't get it

1 Like

Re: See The Epic Response Efcc Gave This Guy On Twitter, So Hilarious!! by ashjay001(m): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
ChelseaDr:

Hahahaha CHUKS, you have just sent this girl to coma.... she doesn't know what projectile is and you are talking about parabola, eclipse, dynamics and kinematics..... infact she gave up!!!!!!!

Happy Easter bro

Dont mind chuks abeg! But, na d lady I blame, na she ask of gurus na?! Wetin we go expect from nerds?

1 Like

Re: See The Epic Response Efcc Gave This Guy On Twitter, So Hilarious!! by eightsin(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hahaha... he is good at being funny
Re: See The Epic Response Efcc Gave This Guy On Twitter, So Hilarious!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
The second response is hillarious
Re: See The Epic Response Efcc Gave This Guy On Twitter, So Hilarious!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Oga go and charge your phone. You have low battery.
Meanwhile, check my signature for the cheapest Iphone ever. @ 20k
is my low ba3 paining your brain?? wetin concern you??
Re: See The Epic Response Efcc Gave This Guy On Twitter, So Hilarious!! by 989900: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nice one, but who owns the 13 billion for the account o?
Re: See The Epic Response Efcc Gave This Guy On Twitter, So Hilarious!! by ruben579: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2020
192.168.1.1 is the IP address used to login routers. Many brands use 192.168.I.I IP address as their default admin IP and users can access or login 192.168.1.1 to change the password or configure the router.
visit 192.168.1.1 Login

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Runs Nigeria, Is It Buhari Or Jibril From Sudan? / Shocking Revelation: Real Reason Buhari Is After Saraki / I’ll Stop ‘senseless’ Killings –sen Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.