Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,722 members, 7,855,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (305510 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by chicksman9(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
clerkent:
General hospital onitsha buddy.
drop ur digit for me and also the address to the place,I stay around building ogidi
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Promxy94(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
A friend that has a health issue told me that he wasn't given any state to choose, after he uploaded a doctors report, rather he was asked if he would like to be deployed to his parents state or the doctors state.
Besides he cal up number begins wit 2, and does that mean he fell under stream 2
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by clerkent(m): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
chicksman9:
drop ur digit for me and also the address to the place,I stay around building ogidi
zero 8 zero 63916451.awka road after St Charles secondary school.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 4:03am On Nov 08, 2017
denvers:
this one just escape from prison, mad man.

lol....
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Abdoulshehu: 5:06am On Nov 08, 2017
Promxy94:
A friend that has a health issue told me that he wasn't given any state to choose, after he uploaded a doctors report, rather he was asked if he would like to be deployed to his parents state or the doctors state.
Besides he cal up number begins wit 2, and does that mean he fell under stream 2
i think majority of the ppl cal of no begins wit 2.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Miserablemee: 5:34am On Nov 08, 2017
Wait, I don't get it. I thought this thread is for info and networking only, yet no one has pasted the list of things we might likely be presenting during reg on camp. More so, a list of what we will need on camp won't come amiss.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Miserablemee: 5:35am On Nov 08, 2017
Wait, I don't get it. I thought this thread is for info and networking only, yet no one has pasted the list of things we might likely be presenting during reg on camp. More so, a list of what we will need on camp won't come amiss..
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Miserablemee: 5:35am On Nov 08, 2017
Wait, I don't get it. I thought this thread is for info and networking only, yet no one has pasted the list of things we might likely be presenting during reg on camp. More so, a list of what we will need on camp won't come amiss.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by shakwo: 6:52am On Nov 08, 2017
Please help me out.... clock 30 years this year march and when I registered I was giving exemption which I don't want but at the cafe I did it somebody said nysc called him and ask some questions and he later got is green card and the status changed any truth about this,
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Promxy94(m): 6:53am On Nov 08, 2017
Abdoulshehu:

i think majority of the ppl cal of no begins wit 2.
But the major question is since he has a medical report he uploaded that made them not ask him to choose any state but to choose either his parent location or doctors location?.so he has been disturbing me to know if he can any possibility of falling into stream one, since he wasn't exempted
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by daymeelarday(m): 6:58am On Nov 08, 2017
Miserablemee:
Wait, I don't get it. I thought this thread is for info and networking only, yet no one has pasted the list of things we might likely be presenting during reg on camp. More so, a list of what we will need on camp won't come amiss..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by shakwo: 6:59am On Nov 08, 2017
Please help me out.... clock 30 years this year march and when I registered I was giving exemption which I don't want but at the cafe I did it somebody said nysc called him and ask some questions and he later got is green card and the status changed any truth about this,[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Abdoulshehu: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2017
Promxy94:

But the major question is since he has a medical report he uploaded that made them not ask him to choose any state but to choose either his parent location or doctors location?.so he has been disturbing me to know if he can any possibility of falling into stream one, since he wasn't exempted
he printd his green card along wit cal up nmbr, thn he is very gud to go!! He wil be postd to eithr his doctr or parant adres.
And wethr he wil be in stream 1 or 2, i think only top NYSC oficial can answr this question as of nw, bt one thing is for sure, he has every chance as every one does to be in eithr stream 1 or 2.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Promxy94(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2017
Abdoulshehu:

he printd his green card along wit cal up nmbr, thn he is very gud to go!! He wil be postd to eithr his doctr or parant adres.
And wethr he wil be in stream 1 or 2, i think only top NYSC oficial can answr this question as of nw, bt one thing is for sure, he has every chance as every one does to be in eithr stream 1 or 2.
Ok
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Smako: 8:03am On Nov 08, 2017
Please they are yet to open states for us its saying no states available man is scared
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2017
Smako:
Please they are yet to open states for us its saying no states available man is scared

am confused also..... just be checking sha
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by clerkent(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2017
Yhemit:

keep checking every 1 hour that is what they did to me on 4th. I stayed at the cyber till evening nothing come it's when I'm browsing the site with my phone that evening around 6pm that I saw the state still choose it with my phone.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2017
clerkent:
keep checking every 1 hour that is what they did to me on 4th. I stayed at the cyber till evening nothing come it's when I'm browsing the site with my phone that evening around 6pm that I saw the state still choose it with my phone.

thanks boss
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by irenosen22(f): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2017
Smako:
Dnt be scared. Jt kip checkin it will come up.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nopanties: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2017
denvers:
this one just escape from prison, mad man.
What do you know? It is your mother I feel so sorry for
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 10:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Nopanties:
What do you know? It is your mother I feel so sorry for

guys.... please let us stop using foul languages

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Johnnyakins: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2017
For those that have does there pls How many days does the whole medical fitness stuff takes?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2017
Johnnyakins:
For those that have does there pls How many days does the whole medical fitness stuff takes?

just two days here
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Shuayb0(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Smako:
same here.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by CODEDHEMCY: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Here is a medical fitness done for someone here this morning and we have many more living witnesses here we have done for.

Medical fitness report is delivered to you hours or minutes after you send us ur details and you get it anywhere u are.

No upfront payment as payment is after your work is done and shown to you or at collection point.

You can reach us on 07032609400, 09098704142 or add me on facebook with Adelowo Michael Coded Creation

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by seniorboy1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Smako:
Yhemit:

Shuayb0:
same here.

I heard states are available now.

Check the portal to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Babysinzu: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Yhemit:

you can try the Facebook page.... the twitter handle is useless, the guy a sadist I think
hello house pls d Facebook isn’t helpful its 7days I registered and am still yet to get my call up number pls can I still go 4 d batch b pls I need answers
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by dominicnuel1: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
States is going nw oh go n chose
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Omo like play like play. 9 days to go

Printing of call up letter...... Can't wait for next week Friday. D deal day.... The day u will know ur State of deployment and stream. May we all fall in stream 1 Amen

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Shuayb0(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
seniorboy1:

I heard states are available now.
Check the portal to confirm.
Yh thanks, was able to select 1st and 2nd choices thou.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Babysinzu:
hello house pls d Facebook isn’t helpful its 7days I registered and am still yet to get my call up number pls can I still go 4 d batch b pls I need answers

please help us out ooo

@ seniorboy1
@ CODEDHEMCY
@ iamawara
anybody please

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.