Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,392 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (304786 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by OluwaWizzy(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2017
Camillus92:

Keep checking the site, you can tell people to also check for you, I did mine yesterday at around 3pm, though just 2 states were offered to me, so just keep checking.

thanks. I pray its up because the deadline is already here.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by CODEDHEMCY: 8:41am On Nov 09, 2017
AngelJennifer:
Please how long does the validity of medical certificate last. Let's say one does the test now and is not part of stream 1, will the person redo another test. Please i need urgent reply on this because i am planning to undergo the test by monday. Thanks.

3months old
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by omari5(f): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2017
For aspiring corpers and anyone looking for accommodation in rivers and abuja, you can contact 08118288874 for abuja and for those looking for accommodation in rivers you can contact 0703 242 6471
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by AngelJennifer: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2017
CODEDHEMCY:

3months old
Thanks.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by omari5(f): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2017
CODEDHEMCY:
Demands keeps coming from here each day and we keep supplying fitness reports each day as well.

Dnt be left out

Get your medical fitness report at a cost of N2500
And you get it within hours of sending in your details.

NOTE: no payment first, payment is at collection point or after showing you your work.

07032609400, 09098704142 or add me on facebook Adelowo Michael Coded Creation

This is the one done for someone here today

We do medical report for redeployment as well
Sorry my own medical fitness didn't list out the details of the medical test, just the certificate like what is done in the second picture of the ones you posted and mine also has been stamped, is it still valid
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2017
omari5:

Sorry my own medical fitness didn't list out the details of the medical test, just the certificate like what is done in the second picture of the ones you posted and mine also has been stamped, is it still valid

My dear it is valid. Don't forget even our various schools notification of results/ statement of results are different. Same as the hospital where you did yours. My own here is just a plain paper and my name was written on it with pen, and trust me I got it in a General hospital here in Sokoto, it was signed and stamped. It doesn't have to carry does details.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by clerkent(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2017
omari5:

what they need to see is that doctor confirmed that you are fit nothing more.it not school certificate.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by clerkent(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2017
clerkent:
Good morning guys.If you never do your fitness test result and you are in South East.i can do it for you for just #2000 Naira at general hospital onitsha.wont take more than 15minutes that's wait and take.call zero 8 zero 63916451
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Sheungbengar(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Gr8t PCMs , how many Photocopies per document do u think should be enough for registration @ Camp...
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by AlphaCentaurii: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
MissOyin:

No you don't need to take your O'level result, only foreign students.

Your green card, call up letter, certificate/statement of result (depends on which is ready), your medical report, school id (but most schools who gives out certificate sometimes give their student an identification letter, whichever way your certificate is enough if you are not giving id card)

Photocopies depend on each camp but 2-5 is enough

Please are you sure ID is not needed once someone has certificate? My school is not ready to give us another ID and they collected the one we had before they gave us our certificates. Moreover I heard the ID is needed for collection of those allowances like the transport allowance.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by ped007(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=sammirano post=62205391]
You will be automatically mobilized for stream 2[/quote
Wrong info]
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Those that fall here ehmm. No be mouth ohh but 90% of you will be posted to Kebbi State or Zamfara. grin

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by ped007(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
To whom it may concern...

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
iamawara:
Those that fall here ehmm. No be mouth ohh but 90% of you will be posted to Kebbi State or Zamfara. grin

iffah.... maybe they're the stream 1.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by AlphaCentaurii: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
CODEDHEMCY:
Here is a medical fitness done for someone here this morning and we have many more living witnesses here we have done for.

Medical fitness report is delivered to you hours or minutes after you send us ur details and you get it anywhere u are.

No upfront payment as payment is after your work is done and shown to you or at collection point.

You can reach us on 07032609400, 09098704142 or add me on facebook with Adelowo Michael Coded Creation
Abeg stop displaying people's name everywhere now. You should at least paint the name part.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by jimnozi: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
EARN EXTRA INCOME MY FELLOW BROTEHRS

Refer your friends and Family to WEMA BANK DIGITAL BANKING
MAKE UPTO 10000 pER WEEK AND 50K pER MONTH oR mORE THAN

cLICK tHIS online.alat.ng/#/signup

oR dOWNLOAD ALAT ON PLAYSOTRE

MAKE SURE YOU INSER THIS REFERAL CODE V5M848 YOURS WILL BE GIVING AFTER REGISTRATION

FOLLOW THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

AFFTER YOUR FINISH WITH REGISTRATION
CLICK ON MAKE DEPOSIT AND DEPOSIT AT LEAST 500 NAIRA

CLICK ON YOUR PROFILE AND FILL ALL REQUIREMENT UNTILL ALL THE RED TURNS GREEN MARK

BENEFITS OF OWNING ALAT ACCOUNT:

REFERAL CODE V5M848

Fund My Account = from WEMA Bank account (offline or online) or from any other local or foreign bank card account (online)

Accounts = GET TRANSACTION HISTORY, ACCOUNT DETAILS, E-STATEMENT, SET YOUR TRANSACTION LIMIT
Transfers = to all bank accounts in Nigeria and abroad
Airtime & Bill Payment = Buy airtime (all networks, pay bills – DSTV, STARTIMES, GOTV, ETC
Goals = SAVE money daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, as you desire and get paid 10% interest per anum (3 times greater than what is obtainable in the industry
Cards = request for your FREE debit card and get it delivered to your doorsteps within days = REQUEST NEW CARD, CARD CONTROL, SET CARD PIN, HOTLIST CARD
Settings
Talk To Us
.Opportunity to market for WEMA Bank and get paid
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Yhemit:

iffah.... maybe they're the stream 1.

Lol. I said Kebbi or Zamfara. I no talk stream oh. It happend to my very close friend last year. He did his registration 26hrs b4 dey close portal, he was given only 2 choices, Kebbi and Taraba, he got Kebbi State stream 1. That's y I keep telling peeps here. Registration on first day doesn't guarantee stream. But all of us here wan stream 1. I pray we make it all grin

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Skmoda360(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
CODEDHEMCY:

3months old
you are right, i was told by a doctor today at FMC....
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
iamawara:

Lol. I said Kebbi or Zamfara. I no talk stream oh. It happend to my very close friend last year. He did his registration 26hrs b4 dey close portal, he was given only 2 choices, Kebbi and Taraba, he got Kebbi State stream 1. That's y I keep telling peeps here. Registration on first day doesn't guarantee stream. But all of us here wan stream 1. I pray we make it all grin

amen o.... God's favor

but kebbi state not bad now!

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by CODEDHEMCY: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
AlphaCentaurii:

Abeg stop displaying people's name everywhere now. You should at least paint the name part.

Well noted
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by CODEDHEMCY: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
AlphaCentaurii:

Please are you sure ID is not needed once someone has certificate? My school is not ready to give us another ID and they collected the one we had before they gave us our certificates. Moreover I heard the ID is needed for collection of those allowances like the transport allowance.

School I'd is seriously needed in camp
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by CODEDHEMCY: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
To all those that have patronized/those that will still patronize us here for your medical fitness reports, we say thank you all for your patronage and we wishes you safe trip to and fro camp.

And if you are still in need of one quickly, reach me on 07032609400, 09098704142 or add me on facebook with Adelowo Michael Coded Creation

Counting down to your camp date 85% loading......
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Silensa(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Just saw this on the Portal and it may be important for those who are having problem in choosing states.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Miaanita(f): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
hello house, after 21days camping pls, is it possible I get to dictate where I want for my PPA......

My dad wants to fix me up somewhere....hope its possible pls..

Mind you, the Organization is all over 36states of Nigeria .....so where to be posted doesn't matter

What's your view pls?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Dammysmart: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Miaanita:
hello house, after 21days camping pls, is it possible I get to dictate where I want for my PPA......

Mind you, the Organization is all over 36states of Nigeria .....so where to be posted doesn't matter

What's your view pls?
pls kindly accept it dear, its very possible as you asked. you Just got to beg them to reject you wherever you are posted to so you can be on freelance

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Yhemit:

amen o.... God's favor

but kebbi state not bad now!

Yeh. Kebbi and Sokoto are dehnm too good. But for us that have stayed there for years will never like it. At least we go use nysc as an excuse to stroll around 9ja

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
The issue of ID card to camp should not be an issue here naw. It's very simple. Ask those that finished schl before u, they will guide u on that simple. Don't go to the camp and get ur self stranded for a problem u'hv caused your self. Those guys are very strict, if them tell u to bring broom just bring broom or else u will see ur friends entering camp and u will be dere running up and down to find solution when it's too late. Our own na to dey watch you for here in HD.

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Miaanita:

What's your view pls?

It's very easy and possible..... What they do is to send a request letter to ur camp requesting for ur service. Once they do that nysc will check to see if the organization exist and if yes thats all you will be allowed. Goodluck dear...... By the way tell ur Daddy that we are two not only u grin cheesy
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Miaanita(f): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Thanks dear.......do you wish to serve @ "Department of Petroleum Nigeria (DPN)"
iamawara:

It's very easy and possible..... What they do is to send a request letter to ur camp requesting for ur service. Once they do that nysc will check to see if the organization exist and if yes thats all you will be allowed. Goodluck dear...... By the way tell ur Daddy that we are two not only u grin cheesy
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
iamawara:

Yeh. Kebbi and Sokoto are dehnm too good. But for us that have stayed there for years will never like it. At least we go use nysc as an excuse to scroll around 9ja

you're right boss....

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Miaanita:
Thanks dear.......do you wish to serve @ "Department of Petroleum Nigeria (DPN)"

yes ooo.... can you please help my career here.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
iamawara:
The issue of ID card to camp should not be an issue here naw. It's very simple. Ask those that finished schl before u, they will guide u on that simple. Don't go to the camp and get ur self stranded for a problem u'hv caused your self. Those guys are very strict, if them tell u to bring broom just bring broom or else u will see ur friends entering camp and u will be dere running up and down to find solution when it's too late. Our own na to dey watch you for here in HD.

lolz... stream come o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.