Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (303576 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by 4stepsAead: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2017
LucasMAGNA:

no, i no be camp commandant. You go nid many tins, like YOUR GREEN CARD,CALL UP LETTER, PLENTY PASSPORTS(ATLEAST 20), SCHOOL ID, NOR/CERTIFICATE, MEDICAL FITNESS. Make plenty copies of these documents. Of course you need other things like spoon,cup,towel,soap,sponge,blanket-na harmattan period be this and you need like 10-40k depending on how you spend. The camp na 20days, u go comot on the 21st day, u go also collect ur 1st alawee that 21st day.

Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nddytex08(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2017
shockwave91:

Did mine a couple minutes ago. So... I guess its photocopying time. I've heard one needs @ least 50,000 photocopies of his/her documents. Is this true?
Nigga I can't be.. at least 5-8 copies per document.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2017
iamawara:

Yeh. U need 50,000 copies grin angry grin each and don't forget to tell the Cargo that is bringing u to camp that camp will open on 21th angry grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2017
Nddytex08:

Nigga I can't be.. at least 5-8 copies per document.

R u sure about this? I heard from a reliable source embarassed embarassed
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by seniorboy1(m): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
iamawara:

Yeh. U need 50,000 copies grin angry grin each and don't forget to tell the Cargo that is bringing u to camp that camp will open on 21th angry grin grin

This one weak me

2 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by 4stepsAead: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Can someone preferably from Batch A 2017 come and state the precise documents we should be taking to camp?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by LucasMAGNA(m): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
4stepsAead:
Can someone preferably from Batch A 2017 come and state the precise documents we should be taking to camp?
oga what other documents you want again. You are just unecessarily hyper. I answere this same question by you above. Guy take a chill pill.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by clerkent(m): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
shockwave91:

Did mine a couple minutes ago. So... I guess its photocopying time. I've heard one needs @ least 50,000 photocopies of his/her documents. Is this true?
yeah buddy even photocopy your plates and clothes so that when it lost you have a spare,even photocopy yourself. you need a doubleganger

6 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nddytex08(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
shockwave91:

R u sure about this? I heard from a reliable source embarassed embarassed
not doubting ur source of info. But 50,000 copies is wey too much n outrageous my broda. Like I said 5-8 copies per document is enough 2 Me.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Skmoda360(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
iamawara:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Skmoda360(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
clerkent:
yeah buddy even photocopy your plates and clothes so that when it lost you have a spare,even photocopy yourself. you need a doppelganger

3 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Francisayo:
One thing certain in this forum.....
Yhemit,,iamawara,Hopsydboi,ironosen....all can't be in stream one
Lmaooo this is evil naaa grin
All the four monickers you mentioned up there will be in stream 1... Friday is almost here!

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
How is everyone na.... Between lemme take a pose as stream 2 team lead, just in case! One prophet is already seeing things here.

Irenoseh ... Good preparation, am ain't doing anything untill Friday tho.
Yhemit I trust you for double preparation seff
Iamawara... If stream 2 hit this boss - no hard one!

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Elynxx08: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
please is the call up letter sent to the email used in registering or its on the dashboard just like the green card
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by odunukweval: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yhemit:

mine is red ooo(crested passport)... the woman just edit it. I think she's used to the work before ...
it's white not red. Jst confirmed from a corper
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by odunukweval: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
I believe either white or red will b accepted though.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Elynxx08:
please is the call up letter sent to the email used in registering or its on the dashboard just like the green card

Dashboard.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by denvers: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
iamawara:

Lol. Am praying for stream 2 boss. I said it day b4 yesterday.... I have a lot of work with me here. So many programs....... Hahahah I dreamt of OYO yesterday and I quickly woke up, I reject Oyo state Kaduna or Delta State grin

By the way did u know the number of NYSC batches ih'v missed so far? E no pain me even small not to talk of stream. If them like make them carry me go stream 10 grin
same here bro, missed two batches, so I would accept any stream (at least I sabi swim)

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by olakunlebj(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
This serves as a reminder
Prospective Corpers.....
NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP PREPARATION
Youths Obey the Clarion Call!!!!!!�

MIND PREPARATION��
You need to prepare your mind that you are leaving home for a regimented life in the camp. Life in the camp is deliberately made stressful so as to prepare you for any challenge that may confront you outside the camp.� You will not find it too comfortable, it' s a camp and not your house! Just be ready for anything....

ITEMS YOU WILL NEED��
1. Very Important Ones
a. Statement of Result
b. School ID Card
c. Passport photographs (10 pieces)
d. Call-Up Letter (DO NOT laminate it please).

NB: Get 5 photocopies each of items A,B, and D above along with originals...
2. Important Ones ( For your Convenience)
a. Two or three white T-shirts and shorts (You will be given two sets but may not be enough for you in 3weeks).
b. Two or three pairs of socks and a white rubber tennis shoes or canvass.
c. Bathroom slippers and Dettol
d. A plastic bucket (You can buy it in the camp) and a permanent marker.
e. Sponge and its case, bath-soap and detergent
f. Bedsheet, towel and two pairs of casual wear, (and a mosquitoe net if you feel like) Just have them for Sundays and Fridays.
g. Waist bag (very very important for housing your phones, ID Cards, Handkerchief, biros, etc)
h. Small-sized Torchlight/ Rechargeable lamp (small one please)
i. Cooler (not a party cooler please) cup and spoon. Fork is not allowed
j. Ladies could add any other few conveniences. I believe you understand me��...
k. Money�! Money�! Money�! Hold good cash depending on how you spend...

GO EARLY!
Even if the camp is on your street, go early. If you are posted to a far state, go the day before the camp opens. They will allow you in. Going late will make you go through registration stress!!!

SCREENING
It starts at the gate. They dont want u to bring in prohibited items like iron, knive, heater, fork etc.

REGISTRATION
The first one is for hostel/ bedspace. Then the paper registrations proper. Make everything ready. Look out for information pasted on walls. Follow instructions strictly...

YOUR KITS
During the registration, you will get your kits - shirts, shorts, etc. Use the marker to write your State Code Number on them. You will be given a meal ticket. Misplace it and forget about NYSC food☕�...

DURATION
You will be in the camp for 20 full days. The 21st day is the day you will leave camp...

THERE YOU GO!
Immediately you have your kits, only your T-shirt and shorts with the tennis shoe are allowed on you. No room for casual wears. Parade/ marching training starts immediately. The soldiers will not give you breathing space at all. You will have the first one that same Day One...

YOUR MORNINGS
A small trumpet wakes you at 4:00am. Everybody gathers at the Parade Ground at 5:00am. You have your praise, worship and prayer the Christian and Muslim ways. Till the day breaks finally, breakfast follows!
After eating, you will be called out again for the series of programmes lined up for you. Then you have your lunch. Rest a little and you are out again for evening parade. Then later your dinner. This will repeat itself everyday perhaps except on Sunday...

SOLDIERS��
Hmmm, Obey them pls. They can punish you. No walking, its all jogging when they call u. Dont prostrate or kneel down greeting a soldier. Do it the soldier way. They could be friendly anyway. Be wise!!!

ALLOWEE��
Your first allowance will be given to you in the camp cash. All other ones will be through the bank. You will get Bicycle Allowance.

PHOTOGRAPHY��
Photographers are ready to snap you every minute. Manage your cash...

NOW, YOU ARE ABOUT GOING OUT OF THE CAMP YOUR POSTING
You will be posted from the camp to where you will work. The place you work in is called your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA). Hear this: most Corpers, I mean about 90% of the Corpers will be posted to schools (especially primary and secondary schools). Only VERY FEW will be posted to the universities, polytechnics, colleges, ministries and parastatals.

Please! Don't lobby for your posting. Don't pay ANYBODY for assistance. Pray rather than pay... Receive the shocking or expected posting as you receive your letters with joy. It's a clarion call to service; that's what we call it....

GOING OUT: TRANSPORTATION�
When you get your Posting Letter, the first place to go to is your PPA.
Please, when you leave the camp, 'home-sweet-home' will be on your mind, having been used up in the camp, but please, don't go home straight. Please!
Very few of your employers (i.e. PPAs) will send down vehicles to convey you from the camp to their work places... Commercial transporters will likely be available at the gate too...

ACCOMMODATION��
You don't know anybody in Gusau, Misau, Awka, Jalingo or Ekiti! Where will you sleep on the first day? The Muslim Corpers' Association of Nigeria (MCAN) and Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship(NCCF) will give you a TEMPORARY accommodation pending the time you will HAVE TO GET YOURS. You could be lucky if your employer gives you a room... Many of them don't give Corpers accommodation anyway. So be prepared to rent one at your cost. Your first 'allowee' which you received in the camp is already going down!!!

REGISTRATIONS��
This is why you don't have to go home straight. Your registration at the NYSC Office in the Local Govt you will be posted to, is important. Failure to complete it before going home is the beginning of a Corper's cup of tea. You may begin to have problems with your subsequent monthly allowances. Do all registrations first. Then you can take permission to go home...
Corpers weeee,

#copied

9 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by d33types: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nddytex08:

not doubting ur source of info. But 50,000 copies is wey too much n outrageous my broda. Like I said 5-8 copies per document is enough 2 Me.

You do not need more than 3 copies of all your documents. You don't need more than 2 passports ; one for registration and another for id card.

Infact, I laugh when I see these nysc lists flying around.

4 Likes

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by FunnyDude(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
Corpers wee!! AFTER REGISTRATION BEGINS CAMP PREPARATION, AMONG THE REQUIREMENT IS MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS. Do your medical fitness for camping with 3k. TESTED N TRUSTED. Only serious minded pcm should contact me please.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
odunukweval:
it's white not red. Jst confirmed from a corper

okay... thanks Bro
I don waste money #smiles
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
denvers:
same here bro, missed two batches, so I would accept any stream (at least I sabi swim)

That's the spirit
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
clerkent:
yeah buddy even photocopy your plates and clothes so that when it lost you have a spare,even photocopy yourself. you need a doubleganger

cheesy grin grin
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by cuvox(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
slanky:
Lol..diz cranked me up!

Serious. Do this, don't do that, remember to do this... Haba
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
Olakunlebj thanks so much for the info. You forgot to add something.......

In camp every corper is called an OTONDO grin grin
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
iamawara:

Lol. Am praying for stream 2 boss. I said it day b4 yesterday.... I have a lot of work with me here. So many programs....... Hahahah I dreamt of OYO yesterday and I quickly woke up, I reject Oyo state Kaduna or Delta State grin

By the way did u know the number of NYSC batches ih'v missed so far? E no pain me even small not to talk of stream. If them like make them carry me go stream 10 grin
That nice.... Hustle ni Koko.
I don't have much that can make me postpone the nysc ni. So am just indifferent!

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by slanky: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
cuvox:

Serious. Do this, don't do that, remember to do this... Haba
kikikiikiki...
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by 4stepsAead: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
Did my medical fitness test today at Lagos State University Teaching Hospital LASUTH incase anyone is interested contact me... Zero Eight Zero 34492415 call or WhatsApp
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Olasbright1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
ITunes GC needed @good rate

10$ = 1,500

15$ = 2,800

25$ = 5,500

50$ = 11,500

100$ = 23,500

100$ and above price negotiable

transaction is fast without any delay because your satisfaction is my priority.
let's Deal

WhatsApp via my signature
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 12:02am On Nov 15, 2017
6 days to orientation Camp......... 2, days to print of callup letter

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.