Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (301412 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by cuvox(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Miaanita:
hello fellow pcms..my uploaded picture ain't that clear when I registered but it was accepted......

Now since people have been receiving messages for Change of picture
..am still yet to receive any message like that both in my phone and dashboard on my nysc portal account...

Pls hope all is well pls and who has a number I can call so as to verify that pls.....

And Friday is almost here....pls who has the same experience too

If there isn't any message on your dashboard or sms, don't fret.

I didnt receive any message but there was one on my dashboard... If you didn't receive any, just chill and keep checking... But I'm sure you don't have to fear

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hollaryeenqah:

some people dey pray OYO u dey reject am, one man food is anoda man poison

A friend told me 90% of corpers in Oyo are posted to the rural areas. I like Ibadan but the possibility of me getting the state capital is 10%
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Preciousify:

Lol.
In Lagos camp, they call us white fowl.

Lol upon all the funny Nicknames in this world they chose to call u people fowl. Hope they gave u enough chicken to chop
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by tboibamz: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
i was mobilized for batch B17 but i did not register, cosi i want it deferred-am very busy now-was that the right thing to do pls?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nopanties: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
tboibamz:
i was mobilized for batch B17 but i did not register, cosi i want it deferred-am very busy now-was that the right thing to do pls?
No o. U for register and then no kon report for camp. When u r now ready, u just do revalidation .Abi na lie I talk?

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hollaryeenqah:

some people dey pray OYO u dey reject am, one man food is anoda man poison

People like me. Any state apart from OYO means my heart has been broken
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Lordseyad(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Miaanita:
okay,thanks....hope that won't decide neither Stream 1 nor Stream 2
Well, I don't know bout that... We in the same situation.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by denvers: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
tboibamz:
you are ON YOUR OWN, sorry bro.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
tboibamz:

It doesn't mean. You will be remobilized. My friend who graduated from FUTA 2 years ago is still yet to go for NYSC. He still saw his name on the NYSC portal this year and still didn't register because he is not ready yet.

Meanwhile, he didn't register the first time he was mobilized too
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by ShylockConsults: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
PUT IN YOUR APPLICATION TO STUDY ABROAD NOW!!!

Our Partnering Universities in North Cyprus are now accepting Applications for Spring (February) Intake, 2018.
Undergraduate and Graduate Programs Offered.

50% Scholarship
Initial Payment of as low as 1000 Euros
Balance paid on Installment on Arrival
Visa Guaranteed.
No TOEFL/GRE Required.

We offer Professional Counselling and Guidance from Pre-Application to Post-Landing, even to Registration at affordable Service Charge Payable to.
Bank: First Bank of Nigeria PLC
Account Name: Shylock Consults Limited
Account No: 3097071009

Our Secured Online Payment Platform with Credit Cards.

We also accept Bitcoin for all Payment.

To Apply and for more info:

Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Instagram: shylockconsults
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shylockconsults

Agencies are Partners are welcome to collaborate with us.
We also process to other Universities worldwide.
#NEU #EMU #CIU #FIU #ADMISSION #VISA #SCHOLARSHIP #STUDYABROAD #BITCOIN #CREDITCARD #FIRSTBANK
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by tboibamz: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nopanties:
No o. U for register and then no kon report for camp. When u r now ready, u just do revalidation .Abi na lie I talk?

Neyoor:

It doesn't mean. You will be remobilized. My friend who graduated from FUTA 2 years ago is still yet to go for NYSC. He still saw his name on the NYSC portal this year and still didn't register because he is not ready yet.

Meanwhile, he didn't register the first time he was mobilized too

thanks for your replies. the FUTA story sounds more like it
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by tboibamz: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
denvers:
you are ON YOUR OWN, sorry bro.

thanks
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by seniorboy1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
tboibamz:

I'm of the opinion that you made right decision.

You can register when you are ready as long as you've been mobilized by your school, you can always confirm your status through that link on NYSC website to check approved senate list.

On the other hand, if you had registered, you must apply for revalidation during the registration of the batch you are willing to serve.

But now, you will just register when you are ready. I don't see any reason why you should go through the stress of registration when you are not ready to serve.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by tboibamz: 3:35am On Nov 16, 2017
seniorboy1:

You can register when you are ready as long as you've been mobilized by your school, you can always confirm your status through that link on NYSC website to check approved senate list.

On the other hand, if you had registered, you must apply for revalidation during the registration of the batch you are willing to serve.

But now, you will just register when you are ready. I don't see any reason why you should go through the stress of registration when you are not ready to serve.

thanks senior.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Lordseyad(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2017
Morning o..

Pls any batch A 1 CM in the house... Like when would the posting be online tomorrow, does it start from as early as 12am, Curious.

I jxt need to know my fate as early as possible tomorrow before 9am.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by seniorboy1(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2017
Lordseyad:
Morning o..

Pls any batch A 1 CM in the house... Like when would the posting be online tomorrow, does it start from as early as 12am, Curious.

It should be out around that 1am.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by denvers: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2017
Lordseyad:
Morning o..

batch A 2017, began to see theirs by 4.00am , or there about, plus or minus 2hours from that then you should be preparing for ise oru (night vigil things).
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by QuintessentialD: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2017
hayzed1090:
Pls house, I received a msg from nysc to go and change my that my passport . They said it's nt clear. Pls will dis affect me following dis batch?

It will not affect you following this batch. Just do it as quick as possible.

@riverscorpers
@Danielobiyo
#RiversCorpers
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by attention007(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2017
Are we getting notifications by SMS or we should keep refreshing our dashboard
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by emuyi(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2017
attention007:
Are we getting notifications by SMS or we should keep refreshing our dashboard
your dashboard my brother
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by emuyi(m): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=nyscgoodhelper post=62422613]Hello

Just as i have been telling PCMs
who called and those who visited
our NYSC office, processing of
deployments,i.e postings,ended on monday 13th November,2017. To maintain my sincerity,i turned down every request for assistance
in posting since then.

For those needing assistance for
PPA placement,the window period
is still open.However,this is strictly
for serving/prospective corp
members posted to lagos state
exclusively.

How can a serving corp member change his/her ppa?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Lordseyad(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2017
denvers:
batch A 2017, began to see theirs by 4.00am , or there about, plus or minus 2hours from that then you should be preparing for ise oru (night vigil things).
Ooh ok. Thanks.. I just need to know before 9am.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Alabimarvel: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2017
seniorboy1:

alright thanks
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Promxy94(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2017
Please if one is sick,can one report to the camp, some days after camp.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 16, 2017
under the sun or in the rain it pays to serve

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Adebowale89(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2017
tboibamz:

u should ve register to save yourself the stress, nevertheless is still almost the samething, when your schl is mobilising for the next batch, make sure u go before then to your sch academic affairs and report that u didn't reg for batch B17
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by seniorboy1(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2017
This thread will just look like "Argentina vs Nigeria thread" tonight.
New monikers should do introduction faa

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Eniqurl(f): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2017
Have never been so scared in my life
This thread go reach 200 tomorrow
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by seniorboy1(m): 11:04am On Nov 16, 2017
Eniqurl:
Have never been so scared in my life
This thread go reach 200 tomorrow
Seriously, I'm not even afraid of the state now rather the stream.
All is well.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by LucasMAGNA(m): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] I have seen mine. Ope o!
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Eniqurl(f): 11:17am On Nov 16, 2017
seniorboy1:

Seriously, I'm not even afraid of the state now rather the stream.
All is well.
Same with me, am after the stream. I care less about the state
All is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House