Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (303258 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by jasonclement(m): 6:55am On Oct 27, 2017
Pls house, who knows when we'll be going for camp??
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Miserablemee: 6:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Please which are the approved banks for the 2800naira payment?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by teekrackz(m): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2017
Yhemit:

yes boss.... make sense e you know your mail details (password) to check the nysc message.
Thanks, but how long does it take for the confirmation mail to arrive have been waiting for eternity.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Silensa(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2017
slanky:
hey guys am not 2 cool with the way mah name was arranged! plz who has used that correction of name button after login in ur acnt on da nysc site?

i used the name correction option since 24th but till now, it is Still pending.
I am guessing that they will ratify it after the registration.
My thought though
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hausadreturn(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Yhemit:

funny you sir..... nah around October 10 me sef enter school o. coming back around November middle for payment of certificate.

kwara - 1st
Lagos - 2nd
kaduna - 3rd
awka ibom -4th .

Praying for opt 2nd jare
Not bad. Everyone just choosing Lagos.
i heard they pay 10k sha, making them the highest paying state.
Anambra is 2nd highest.

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Adebowale89(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2017
nysc reg system has really change. pls house a friend did her reg on Wednesday and a text was sent to her phone that her call up no would be send to her but no date was stated

pls how long does it takes to be given a call-up number or be sent to her phone. has anyone gotten his/her call up no
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hausadreturn(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2017
jasonclement:
Pls house, who knows when we'll be going for camp??
It seems it's around the 4th week of November
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by kadreeG7(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2017
Adebowale89:
nysc reg system has really change. pls house a friend did her reg on Wednesday and a text was sent to her phone that her call up no would be send to her but no date was stated

pls how long does it takes to be given a call-up number or be sent to her phone. has anyone gotten his/her call up no

i received mine instantly
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2017
teekrackz:

Thanks, but how long does it take for the confirmation mail to arrive have been waiting for eternity.
immediately sir....

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by attention007(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2017
Adebowale89:

Go ahead an check the dashboard you'll see her call-up number because it takes 24hrs for it to appear after payment

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2017
STEPS OF REGISTRATION IN CAMP.

Upon arrival, you will go for clearance using your call up letter, statement of result, and school ID card.

Biometric Registration, which will determine the platoon you belong. And you will be given, "Camp Corps Member Registration Slip" make two photocopy, and keep them for further processing.

Check your state code, the last four digit is important to you. It ranges from, 0 to 9. 0 is platoon 10, 1 is platoon 1, 2 is platoon 2, and 9 is platoon 9.

Go to your platoon inspector with the camp corps member registration slip, Green Card, Call up letter, statement of result, to get your file, meal ticket, and NYSC Kits.

To submit the file the next day, you will need two passport, and instruction will be given on how to arrange your document in your file.

Using your crested NYSC T-Shirt, you will take a passport photograph with NYSC Official for a token.

You will be given : Certificate formate, Performance report form, and Bio-data form. Fill, and submit with your crested NYSC passport.

Please share......
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hausadreturn(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2017
Yhemit:

my brother life's not hard in Oyo state, am from the inner Oyo (oke ogun) side.

low cost of house*
low cost of food stuff*
Friendly environment *
hope to small scale business *

Expect the poor light supply, water and road networks.
You're not wrong at all.
the electricity there na error 404. My cousin stays in Alakia.
They can bring light there for 2hrs in 3 days

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2017
teekrackz:

check well... if the email you input is correct

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2017
hausadreturn:
You're not wrong at all. the electricity there na error 404. My cousin stays in Alakia. They can bring light there for 2hrs in 3 days
Smiles... but peaceful
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hausadreturn(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Yhemit:
STEPS OF REGISTRATION IN CAMP.

Upon arrival, you will go for clearance using your call up letter, statement of result, and school ID card.

Biometric Registration, which will determine the platoon you belong. And you will be given, "Camp Corps Member Registration Slip" make two photocopy, and keep them for further processing.

Check your state code, the last four digit is important to you. It ranges from, 0 to 9. 0 is platoon 10, 1 is platoon 1, 2 is platoon 2, and 9 is platoon 9.

Go to your platoon inspector with the camp corps member registration slip, Green Card, Call up letter, statement of result, to get your file, meal ticket, and NYSC Kits.

To submit the file the next day, you will need two passport, and instruction will be given on how to arrange your document in your file.

Using your crested NYSC T-Shirt, you will take a passport photograph with NYSC Official for a token.

You will be given : Certificate formate, Performance report form, and Bio-data form. Fill, and submit with your crested NYSC passport.

Please share......
someone in Ife is offering to take pcms passport on an nysc crested shirt. I think the idea is for one not to be exploited in camp. They might all think you came there to throwaway all your cash
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hausadreturn(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Yhemit:

Smiles... but peaceful
yea i guess. How much the state dey pay?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2017
irenosen22:

I hv checked mine and it says matric no in use login with ur email and password.thanks for d notice

you can start your medical fitness test now...... you have nothing to lose paying as much as 4k to get correct results.

#say no to fake medical test.

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2017
hausadreturn:
yea i guess. How much the state dey pay?

some people saying 3k..... not sure yet. but election is coming soon, things may step up small sha
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Adebowale89(m): 7:48am On Oct 27, 2017
attention007:

Go ahead an check the dashboard you'll see her call-up number because it takes 24hrs for it to appear after payment

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2017
hausadreturn:
someone in Ife is offering to take pcms passport on an nysc crested shirt. I think the idea is for one not to be exploited in camp. They might all think you came there to throwaway all your cash

God go help us all....
any idea about the stream stuff
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Adebowale89(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2017
kadreeG7:

i received mine instantly

OK cool bro. I'll check right away

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by 4gunners(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2017
okabe:

there should be a tab on your dashboard for that. I don't know of anyone who has tried it before shaa. Try it and give us feedback. It may help someone else.
Applied for course correction, but still pending
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Login 2 ur nysc dashboard,click on course correction. Check ur mobilisation status,if it shows mobilised,then u re in stream 1

This is for those that have registered

#from a friend ooooo
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Yhemit:
Login 2 ur nysc dashboard,click on course correction. Check ur mobilisation status,if it shows mobilised,then u re in stream 1

#from a friend ooooo
UDUNMEANIT!
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2017
not sure about the info....

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Promxy94(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2017
Please house, how much is the registration and what's the cost of doing everything I want to know. My name came out and I plan doing my registration tomorrow being Saturday.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Kurupt01: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2017
Yhemit:

#from a friend ooooo

That is not correct sir, the status showing "Mobilization" means the user have been mobilized to serve in the current batch. Anyone that has registered automatically means you've been mobilized.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2017
Kurupt01:

That is not correct sir, the status showing "Mobilization" means the user have been mobilized to serve in the current batch. Anyone that has registered automatically means you've been mobilized.

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Sadyflame(f): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2017
please house my name on my green slip appear as Ohidoa Sade faith instead of the one on My certificate ohidoa faith Sade hope I won't ve issues in camp and should I apply for change of name please
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Francisayo(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2017
It shows mobilised for everyone that has registered
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by seniorboy1(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2017
iamawara:

Seniorboy1 you have query to answer. First I will advice u to pick Oyo. And secondly where have u been all this while? Hope no qualms at all

Thanks bro, no problem at all... I'm back now.
Yeah, I finally picked Oyo.

1 Like

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Skmoda360(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Sadyflame:
please house my name on my green slip appear as Ohidoa Sade faith instead of the one on My certificate ohidoa faith Sade hope I won't ve issues in camp and should I apply for change of name please
you don't have any issue as long as Ohidoa remain your surname, either of the remaining two is your middle name and first name...they can decided to switch the names as it pleases them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.