Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (303535 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hausadreturn(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Yhemit:

just comot today sir.... good evening my leader
Good evening to you too.
So u just comot Ife after all these months? Or did you come again recently?
So which state you pick?
Me na Sokoto all the way ooo.
Make i see as other places be abeg.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by CODEDHEMCY: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Highorbit:
But Bros you don't have signature on it nau

Signature will be applied that's not issue.

Stamp is already on it which is the most important I think you should ask.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by CODEDHEMCY: 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
denvers:
dem don spoil business for that guy, I was thinking of calling him self.

Spoil business ke?

You dnt call doesn't mean others are not getting theirs bro.

Stay bless
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by irenosen22(f): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Highorbit:
Normally it is suppose to appear as Matric number already in use by ur name and email address. Then it will tell you to login. Please does anyone else have any idea on what this is?
I advise everyone to check theirs now
I hv checked mine and it says matric no in use login with ur email and password.thanks for d notice
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by AlphaCentaurii: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by daymeelarday(m): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
slanky:
hey guys am not 2 cool with the way mah name was arranged! plz who has used that correction of name button after login in ur acnt on da nysc site?

I have. I applied for name correction after registration on Tuesday and it was rectified this morning (Thursday).

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
daymeelarday:

I have. I applied for name correction after registration on Tuesday and it was rectified this morning (Thursday).
Was it free?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by teekrackz(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
hey guys, just registered today but still cant log in, will my log in details be redirected to my email?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by slanky: 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
daymeelarday:

thanks...
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Eliza12345: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
I registered as a foreign trained graduate and it's kept saying** You have not been evaluated yet. Ensure documents uploaded are complete.** however have uploaded every necessary documents...Am so worried...Please has anyone experienced this?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Dclique(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Eliza12345:
I registered as a foreign trained graduate and it's kept saying** You have not been evaluated yet. Ensure documents uploaded are complete.** however have uploaded every necessary documents...Am so worried...Please has anyone experienced this?
If you schooled in Benin republic or Ghana, it Depends on how fast ur school processes ur details. Its usually done in batches and can tk weeks. Join the chat group here to know more https:///NYSCNigeriaUpdate
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by daymeelarday(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Highorbit:
Was it free?
Yes, it was.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by kingdeza(m): 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Eliza12345: 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
I never knew that some information would be sent to my sch for verification...i schooled in india
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by hinere(m): 11:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamawara:

Lol. Kaduna is a home for all. Just like Abuja and Lagos. KD was my first choice and I pray I get it. KD is the Lagoa of Northern Nigeria

Are u curious...I never knew. I now went and picked Kano cry
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 27, 2017
hinere:

Yes nau. Kano is more industrialized just that it is a Sharia state
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 12:40am On Oct 27, 2017
hinere:

People Rush KD just like Lagos and Abj.... Nothing u can't find in KD u name it. Those who are serving there can testify
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by iamawara(m): 12:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Highorbit:
Yes nau. Kano is more industrialized just that it is a Sharia state

Lol. Did u say Sharia? No state in Nigeria practice Sharia law, Zamfara once started it but u can go there and see, nothing is working. Kano is an industrialized state just like Kaduna, but u can't flex in Kano d way u will do it in KD
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by layosola: 1:02am On Oct 27, 2017
please kindly add my number and my brother's number 08020725688 and 08084385454. Thank you.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Skmoda360(m): 1:41am On Oct 27, 2017
Jaytee116:

bros i tell u o...we plenty die...i hope dem no give me sha
same here bro
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by MzChee(f): 2:18am On Oct 27, 2017
This medical report ish, fellow pcm in Lagos, which govt hospital can I use and how much will it cost? Also I need a doctor's report too.. Location is Lekki please. Thanks.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by George234(m): 3:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Good morning fellow pcm, I selected akwa ibom, Kaduna, Benue,Nasarawa. as state I have visited and selected Nasarawa, Akwa ibom, Kaduna and Oyo as 1st to 4th choice
respectively. what is d implications of this. somebody told me reliably that I cannot be posted to state I have visited, that I will be posted to Oyo which I didn't visit and I was told life in Oyo is hard, ANY IDEA FROM MY HUMBLE PCM, pls

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 3:56am On Oct 27, 2017
hausadreturn:
Good evening to you too.
So u just comot Ife after all these months? Or did you come again recently?
So which state you pick?
Me na Sokoto all the way ooo.
Make i see as other places be abeg.

funny you sir..... nah around October 10 me sef enter school o. coming back around November middle for payment of certificate.

kwara - 1st
Lagos - 2nd
kaduna - 3rd
awka ibom -4th .

Praying for opt 2nd jare
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 3:59am On Oct 27, 2017
George234:
Good morning fellow pcm, I selected akwa ibom, Kaduna, Benue,Nasarawa. as state I have visited and selected Nasarawa, Akwa ibom, Kaduna and Oyo as 1st to 4th choice
respectively. what is d implications of this. somebody told me reliably that I cannot be posted to state I have visited, that I will be posted to Oyo which I didn't visit and I was told life in Oyo is hard, ANY IDEA FROM MY HUMBLE PCM, pls

my brother life's not hard in Oyo state, am from the inner Oyo (oke ogun) side.

low cost of house*
low cost of food stuff*
Friendly environment *
hope to small scale business *

Expect the poor light supply, water and road networks.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 4:02am On Oct 27, 2017
iamawara:

People Rush KD just like Lagos and Abj.... Nothing u can't find in KD u name it. Those who are serving there can testify

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kaduna-electric-to-retain-nysc-corps-members.html

praying for better state and placement after the service IJN.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by George234(m): 4:04am On Oct 27, 2017
I will only have problem with Water, pls is the state paying anything?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 4:05am On Oct 27, 2017
teekrackz:
hey guys, just registered today but still cant log in, will my log in details be redirected to my email?

yes boss.... make sense e you know your mail details (password) to check the nysc message.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 4:11am On Oct 27, 2017
https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2017/10/26/nysc-gets-pass-mark-deployment-policy/amp/

team OVERCOMERS..... we're going to be the best stream. We're all going to have better PPA and states to serve.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 4:14am On Oct 27, 2017
George234:

I will only have problem with Water, pls is the state paying anything?

not sure about the payment ish.... the current administration of govt is nothing to write about.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 4:23am On Oct 27, 2017
I was told that some local govt' do pay corpers and also your PPA do give you free cooking materials (gas,bed,corpers lodge, bucket......)

also (oke ogun) is closer to another country
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 27, 2017
iamawara:

Lol. Did u say Sharia? No state in Nigeria practice Sharia law, Zamfara once started it but u can go there and see, nothing is working. Kano is an industrialized state just like Kaduna, but u can't flex in Kano d way u will do it in KD
That was how I read about jigawa 3 days ago when they attacked a truck carrying crates of beer. About 500 bottles or so. Same can be expected in Kano . https://www.nairaland.com/4134871/destruction-337-bottles-beer-jigawa/3#61720943 I personally chose Kaduna to avoid unnecessary drama but Kano has more industries and therefore has more opportunities. Nysc no be all abt flexing
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 5:53am On Oct 27, 2017
Orientation Camps

A

ABIA (AB)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umunna, Bende Local Government Area, Abia State.

ADAMAWA (AD)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Lapondo Road, Damare, Girei Local Government Area, Adamawa State.

AKWA IBOM (AK)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikot Itie Udung, Nsit Atai Local Government Area, Akwa Ibom State.

ANAMBRA (AN)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Progressive Senior Secondary School, Umunya, Oyi Local Government Area, Anambra State.

B

BAUCHI (BA)

NYSC Permanent Orientation camp, KM 60 Wailo, Ganjuwa Local Government Council, bauchi State

BAYELSA (BY)

Kaiama Grammar School , Kaiama, Kolokuma/Opokuma L.G.A Kaiama Grammar School, Kaiama, Kolokoma-Opokuma Local Government Area, Bayelsa State.

BENUE (BN)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wannune, Tarka Local Government Area, Kilometer 35 Makurdi Gboko Road, Benue State.

BORNO (BO)

College of Education, Gombe Road-Kangere, Bauchi, Bauchi State.

C

CROSS RIVER (CR)

Cross River State College of Education, Akamkpa, Cross River State.

D

DELTA (DT)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Former Martins TTC, Issele-Uku, Aniocha North L.G.A. Delta State.

E

EBONYI (EB)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Macgregor College, Afikpo Local Government Area, Ebonyi State.

EDO (ED)

Okada Grammar School, Okada, Ovia North-East Local Government Area, Edo State.

EKITI (EK)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ise-Orun/Emure Local Government Area, Ekiti State.

ENUGU (EN)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Awgu Local Government Area, Enugu State.

F

FCT (ABUJA) (FC)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Bwari Area Council, FCT.

G

GOMBE (GM)

NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp, Science Technical College, Amada, KM 21, Gombe-Bauchi Highway, Near International Airport, Gombe State.

I

IMO (IM)

NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp Former Girl's Model Secondary School Eziama Obaire Nkwerre Local Govt Area, Imo State.

J

JIGAWA (JG)

NYSC Permanent Camp, opposite Army Barrack, Fanisua Dutse Local Government Area, Jigawa State.

K

KADUNA (KD)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kaduna – Abuja Road, Kaduna State.

KANO (KN)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kusala Dam, Karaye, Karaye Local Government, Kano State.

KATSINA (KT)

Youth Multi-purpose Centre/ NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mani Road, Katsina State.

KEBBI (KB)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Dakingari Local Government Area, Kebbi State.

KOGI (KG)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya, Kabba Local Government Area, Kogi State.

KWARA (KW)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Yikpata, Edu Local Government Area, Kwara State.

L

LAGOS (LA)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Agege, Lagos State.

N

NASSARAWA (NS)

Magaji Dan-Yamusa Permanent Orientation Camp, Keffi, Nasarawa State.

NIGER (NG)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, (Former Abubakar, Dada Senior Secondary School), Paiko, Niger State.

O

OGUN (OG)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikenne Road, Sagamu Local Government Area, Sagamu, Ogun State.

ONDO (OD)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikare-Akoko Local Government Area, Ondo State.

OSUN (OS)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Aisu College Hospital Road, Ede North Local Government Area, Ede, Osun State.

OYO (OY)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Iseyin, Iseyin Local Government Area, Oyo State.

P

PLATEAU (PL)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mangu, Mangu Local Government Area, Plateau State.

R

RIVERS (RV)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Nonwa-Gbam Tai Local Government Area, Rivers State.

S

SOKOTO (SO)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wamakko,Wamakko Local Govt Area, Sokoto State.

T

TARABA (TR)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Sibre Airport Road, Jalingo, Taraba State.

Y

YOBE (YB)

College of Administration and Business Studies, Potiskum, Yobe State.

Z

ZAMFARA (ZM)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Beside FRSC Office, Tsafe Local Government Area, Zamfara State.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House