Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu (18622 Views)

INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible / Bayelsa Election Tribunal Ruling : Seriake Dickson Urges For Calm / Imo PDP Condemns Ruling In Favour Of Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by ransomed: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Chuukwudi:
Yeye power intoxicating Afonjas
::--- Is the uku akpolokpolo, Ewuare II an Afonja? Read your history boy.

1 Like

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by XaviDayo(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
It's easy for you because u already a king and u not gonna face any election in ya life
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by EdCure: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
jfleece:
Does Ize iyamu has a reputable political personality
Help me ask them.

2 Likes

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by gberra: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
2dugged:
the Oba is only giving his personal opinion as a custodian of the traditions, Ize iyamu can either take the advice or fight to the finish, when blind batimaeus was shouting, then same people that told him to stop bugging the master where the same people that came to tell him to be of good courage that the master calls him, I for one expect my Oba to be neutral in this matter
2 drugged

The people of Edo condemn this act of undue disrespect for the Oba in the strongest term. Your claim of being from Edo is in doubt.

Igbos always lie tongue
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by adecz: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Words of our elders are words of wisdom.

Iyamu, Iyamu, Iyamu..

How many times i call your name? undecided
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by gberra: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Smoothie01:

Still not making sense...do you mind staying off my mention? gracias
Igbos always cry embarassed
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by seguno2: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
2dugged:
don't be rude, you think I don't know how to use the swear words too?,I don't think you would use that same language on your ooni, so show some respect, yes the Oba needs to be neutral in this matter, that I agree with. in case you misunderstood my first statement, the truth is every human is entitled to his/Her opinion regardless of age or status, but for the sake of the crown and what he represents, he should be neutral, that's is the summary of my first comment

I am simply highlighting the confusion in your first comment.
His opinion should be expressed privately as it could otherwise be misconstrued as instructional, as a few overzealous fellows are doing here already.
Below is just one fresh example.

adecz:
Words of our elders are words of wisdom.

Iyamu, Iyamu, Iyamu..

How many times i call your name? undecided
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by jfleece(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
EdCure:

Help me ask them.
pastor Ize iyamu is not fit enough to govern a ward.. Although obaseki is pure as well, I will not be so blind to pick an illiterate over a criminal... As for Ize iyamu supporters, they and blind and uneducated and they lack the vision and foresight that edo state needs to grow..
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by gberra: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
donmalcolm21:
There is a reason i admire you and you just made it clearer.

Always be the best
You shifted admiration towards 2drugged. What has happened to ephi whose a.. s..s you've been on.. .. ..

Young Man put yourself in check.

Igbos always lie tongue
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by jfleece(m): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
EdCure:

Help me ask them.
pastor Ize iyamu is not fit enough to govern a ward.. Although obaseki is not pure as well, I will not be so blind to pick a literate over a criminal... As for Ize iyamu supporters, they and blind and uneducated and they lack the vision and foresight that edo state needs to grow..
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by ransomed: 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Ize Iyanmu should not agree, he should fight till Supreme Court the pdp way.

Abi his royal highness don't want lawyers to make money nii?
::-- In Edo land, whoever ignores or rejects the advise of the Oba is bound to face rejection by the people. The Oba is next to Osalobua in power, might and authority. Any governor who despises traditional council in Edo is praying for failure. Oba gha to kpere! Ise!

1 Like

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by godswilld10(m): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
gberra:
embarassed Igbos always cry embarassed
bro use brain
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by hollowpot15684(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
hmmm baba ti gbowo....
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by Ziggyduben(m): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
He has right to appeal but I think d advice is for funds and time not to be wasted. I'm sure APC won the electio .
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by discusant: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Wow. So Oba of Benin is also in the politics of join the bandwagon; join the winning team.

But this is effectively selling Nigeria to Hausa/Fulani who now controls APC and wants to use APC for a one-party state to shape Nigeria to the form Hausa/Fulani wants the country to be.

In History, not even during the military regimes, Nigeria has never had political appointees so lopsided to favour Hausa/Fulani/Islam as we have it now.
Well, perhaps Bini kingdom is warming up to join the emergent Empire of the descendants of Othman Dan Fodio.
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by donmalcolm21(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
gberra:
You shifted admiration towards 2dugged. What has happened to ephi123 whose a.. s..s you've been on.. .. ..

Young Man put yourself in check.

Igbos always lie tongue
young man you can choose your friends and get satisfied with your choice
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by iyamoliki: 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Better for them
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by princewillcilin: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
good oba
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
seguno2:

I am simply highlighting the confusion in your first comment.
His opinion should be expressed privately as it could otherwise be misconstrued as instructional, as a few overzealous fellows are doing here already.
Below is just one fresh example.

privately expressed?,but your obas and ooni have not privately expressed their political opinions in the past, I remember one even openly threatened to drown an entire tribe in the lagoon then,so why are you lots masturbating here ?,you lots need to put your bigoted minds in check, I can already see your oduduwa brother already insinuating I am igbo which is not surprising, cos this is not the first time a Yoruba person on this forum is doing so, like I said,I believe I have made my comment very clear, so have a nice day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by crisisexpert321(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
It's time to celebrate.

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by thesicilian: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
osemoses1234:
Oba don high I dey my hus make una cum fight me
If you get mind paste your house address now
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by anpipac: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
the king is not a jugde in a court of law. let the supreme court decide. simple and short
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by Osanoghodua1: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
God bless and keep the Oba of Benin, Oba gha Tó kpere Isé.

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu should thank the Oba
for the fatherly advise. And pay homage to him.

But he should pursue the case to Supreme Court. Am an Edo.

Umogun gha tó kpere, Isé.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by seguno2: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
2dugged:
privately expressed?,but your obas and ooni have not privately expressed their political opinions in the past, I remember one even openly threatened to drown an entire tribe in the lagoon then,so why are you lots masturbatting here for?,you lots need to put your bigoted minds in check, I can already see your oduduwa brother already insinuating I am igbo which is not surprising, cos this is not the first time a Yoruba person on this forum is doing so, like I said,I believe I have made my comment very clear, so have a nice day

Firstly, two wrongs don't make a right.
Secondly, no one stopped non-Yorubas from criticising the Yoruba Obas who misbehaved.
Thirdly, you don't know if I personally criticised the lagoon fatwa or not.
In summary, once the Oba opened his mouth in public to express his opinion, he opened himself up for criticism.
Simple.
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by adeoba2008(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
He better listen if he wants PDP to remain relevant in Benin politics.
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
seguno2:

Firstly, two wrongs don't make a right.
Secondly, no one stopped non-Yorubas from criticising the Yoruba Obas who misbehaved.
Thirdly, you don't know if I personally criticised the lagoon fatwa or not.
In summary, once the Oba opened his mouth in public to express his opinion, he opened himself up for criticism.
Simple.
and I advise you criticize with respect and sense, thanks,which you would have done if it was your Oba, abi?, imagine telling your ooni to STFU,my friend just go abeg,have a nice day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by gberra: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
donmalcolm21:
young man you can choose your friends and get satisfied with your choice
True words. #YOLO#
Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by mario383: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
crisycent:
With due respect to our oba; I believe ize iyamu should be allowed to fight his case to the end. Oba gha to kpere....isé!
Why do we want to respect a very unreasonable Oba? Obas are suppossed to remain very nutural and reasonable. But, am wondering what is happening to this country that suddenly every body is becomng very foolish. In our time, including this current Oba who talking rubbish was to ensure that things remain nutural and ensure peace reigns and not to offer advice when the results are out already. He would have offered this advice before the result. Dumbest men everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by seguno2: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
2dugged:
and I advise you criticize with respect and sense, thanks,which you would have done if it was your Oba, abi?, imagine telling your ooni to STFU,my friend just go abeg,have a nice day

Respect is earned.
It is never given.
Any Oba who opens his mouth to utter rubbish in public has opened himself up for rubbish to be dumped on him.
Politicians get harassed by their opponents and their voters for anything and everything they say.
Once an Oba decides to be partisan, he has made himself equal to any of our useless politicians.
No more. No less.

1 Like

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by seguno2: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
adeoba2008:
He better listen if he wants PDP to remain relevant in Benin politics.

The Oba had better STFU if he does not want to live in Calabar like Ovoramwen, his ancestor.
Abacha exiled a Sultan, not so?
The Ooni of Ife and the Emir of Kano were confined to their TOWNS for six months by Abacha, not so?
If PDP or another party wins the presidency and banishes the loose mouth Oba, what will happen? Nothing.
Person wey rub im body with sugar and honey should not complain when ants crawl all over his body.

1 Like

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by tuscani: 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
Haba oba, that was how your father adviced oshiomole to allow peace to reign, but oshiomole choose to fight on and he later won .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
seguno2:

Respect is earned.
It is never given.
Any Oba who opens his mouth to utter rubbish in public has opened himself up for rubbish to be dumped on him.
Politicians get harassed by their opponents and their voters for anything and everything they say.
Once an Oba decides to be partisan, he has made himself equal to any of our useless politicians.
No more. No less.
well you can go and dump the rubbish on your Oba and ooni, and here I was thinking you yorubas were the most respectful, so all that laying on the floor you lots do is for the show.well if you want to dump rubbish on your ooini's head, that's your call, I choose to criticize with sense,that's how much I respect that throne, which I doubt you understand, so off you go,don't mention me again, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Crisis Deepens As Governors Shop For Oshiomhole’s Replacement - Tribune / Should Buhari Contest For Presidency Again In 2015? / Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman Dissolves Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.