Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Avoid These Scammers!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Avoid These Scammers!!! (4431 Views)

Avoid These 29 Mistakes In Your Marriage Relationship / When Your Husband & In-laws Are Scammers / Alert!! New Motor Scammers Phone Number 08066140822 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Oleg25: 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hayjaycity:

Where does this foolish newbie come from, I'm sure you old avcount has been banned and blocked hence you just opened another one for just last month... Oloriburuku Omo ale!!! Bastard son of a bit.ch... Omo ole
It is very clear to everyone that u have mental problems. U ought to be in chains and in Kuje Prisons for tarnishing the image of another.
U are the mumurest mumu alive. In fact, u are the product of ur armed robber father who raped ur mother in ashawo brothel in Ajegunle.
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oleg25:

It is very clear to everyone that u have mental problems. U ought to be in chains and in Kuje Prisons for tarnishing the image of another.
U are the mumurest mumu alive. In fact, u are the product of ur armed robber father who raped ur mother in ashawo brothel in Ajegunle.

Mtcheew, I thought I was with someone with a functioning brain

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Marvel1206:

The fact that someone didn't trust you doesn't label him/her a scammer.

I don't think trying to be careful before making a transaction is bad.

And an Escrow is a financial arrangement where a third party holds and regulates payment of funds required for the parties involved in a transaction.

Well taken.. But still where does the third party come from . how o I trust the third party, what of the third party is coming from d buyer nko. Well thank you... The options that I gave in my thread protect both parties without any new of third party.. This is getting interesting
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oleg25:

Hunger will finsh u here in Nairaland. Nobody will ever do business here again with u.
In fact, recession has just packed into ur house and never to depart until u depart from Nairaland. Ur village people are after u.
.. U are a kparaga drinker and ashawo patronizer... Aids will catch u very soon like recession..

Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Oleg25: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=Hayjaycity post=55620440][/quote]
Ur village people have settled ur case. U will remain poor throughout the remaining days of ur burukutu life. ...Agbaya..
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by sisisioge: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hmmmm...having gone through the posts and counter posts of the OP and the defendant, it is clear that the OP's accusation is baseless, malicious and absolutely lacking in substance. I hereby apologize to okwalfugo for thinking he might be guilty in the first place and enjoin the OP to render a sincere apology as well.

May God safe us from the Kemiolunloyos of this worlds o...amen. Yeah, cos when they happen to us, na forgive we go still forgive them grin grin lest we become unchristian.

This is the point where Mr. Oga returns the jab I jab before o embarassed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Oleg25: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...having gone through the posts and counter posts of the OP and the defendant, it is clear that the OP's accusation is baseless, malicious and absolutely lacking in substance. I hereby apologize to okwalfugo for thinking he might be guilty in the first place and enjoin the OP to render a sincere apology as well.

May God safe us from the Kemiolunloyos of this worlds o...amen. Yeah, cos when they happen to us, na forgive we go still forgive them grin grin lest we become unchristian.

OP, ur fertile opinion is seconded. And failure to render the apology within the next 48 hours, he shall be sentenced to 256 years Jail term with Hard labour and to survive only on watery Beans in Kuje Prisons.
..GBAM...
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by ifyalways(f): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Funny thread .

OP, you are into online sales and don't know what escrow means undecided can't fault you for refusing escrow services but labelling a potential client as scam just cos he suggested escrow is not nice at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
sisisioge:

even though no one appoint you as judge as everyone has his/her conscience to judge him.her, your perceived judgement is biased and hasty, and your thought that he might be thinking of being guilty in the first place, is actually right...HE IS GUILTY, you bcan render your apology, afterall its easter when christ died for our sins, you can also die for my sins, but be sure i committed a sin the first place hence you die for nothing....i still maintain my stand/reservations...please dont let it extend than this, your okwafulgo might not feel tood good about it.....
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
He created up to 6 threads and made same image tarnishing post.

Okwaifugo Integrated Services Nig Ltd is a registered company In Nigeria. Never have we been accused of any illegality or scam of any sort anywhere.

Scam means - taking someone's money without delicerying promised or agreed service/goods. Or taking someone's goods without remitting cash payment to the fellow.

Why Hayjaycity woke up to call my company a scammer still amazes me.

The screenshots and comments here and other places though he has changed them will bear witness to the legal case our team of lawyers will press against him
If tomorrow Monday 17th April ends without tendering an unreserved apology to us.

If he thinks this will start and end online then I can boldly state that after using him as example, people will rather be careful next time before addressing someone with the word " Scammer " or " Scam.

Nairaland owner Seun, Moderators of this section and other Nairaland Sections will bear me witness.

I will press charges with huge monetary damages against you if by the end of tomorrow you couldn't do the needful. That you do this to others and go free doesn't mean you will go free this time. Do not let your pride drag you to the mud.

A word is enough if you are wise!!!

Cc:
Puskin
Dominique
Seun
Tabbaz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
ifyalways:
Funny thread .

OP, you are into online sales and don't know what escrow means undecided can't fault you for refusing escrow services but labelling a potential client as scam just cos he suggested escrow is not nice at all.

@ify, i understand you, and i also think i was at fault for thinking he wanted to scam me, but when i rejected the offer of escrow service, i expected him to just leave me and consider other options, he had to come back to tell me that, he already got the product at a lesser price on JUMIA, if that was the case, why did he just go and get it from JUMIA, does he think i will feel good if he tells me that, and beside when he posted the screenshots from jumia, he gave a lagos address as delivery address to JUMIA. if actually he is interested in getting it from me, why didnt he tell me to take the phone to the same address he gave jumia in lagos, afterall i indicated that i will accept payment on delivery in lagos as well as deliver it free anywhere in lagos.....still have my reservations on the matter....
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Marvel1206: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hayjaycity:

@ify, i understand you, and i also think i was at fault for thinking he wanted to scam me, but when i rejected the offer of escrow service, i expected him to just leave me and consider other options, he had to come back to tell me that, he already got the product at a lesser price on JUMIA, if that was the case, why did he just go and get it from JUMIA, does he think i will feel good if he tells me that, and beside when he posted the screenshots from jumia, he gave a lagos address as delivery address to JUMIA. if actually he is interested in getting it from me, why didnt he tell me to take the phone to the same address he gave jumia in lagos, afterall i indicated that i will accept payment on delivery in lagos as well as deliver it free anywhere in lagos.....still have my reservations on the matter....
I think you were hurt because he didn't get the product from you. It's time you stopped all these and apologise before this gets messier, you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hayjaycity:

Everything you are saying here, are bullshit. I will not reduce myself and my company so low to reply to your bigotry of a post.

A resounding apology is needed from you for labelling my company a Scam. The name OkwaIfugo is a registered Company in Nigeria. This name rings a bell in the Eastern Part of the Country.

Sir you have till tomorrow. Do not say you were not given the chance. Do not blame the devil. Do not blame anyone.

Everyone that commented here has already blamed you. Now toll the easy part and do the needful. I won't reply to your myopic and brain sapping post again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
OkwaIfugo:
He created up to 6 threads and made same image tarnishing post.

Okwaifugo Integrated Services Nig Ltd is a registered company In Nigeria. Never have we been accused of any illegality or scam of any sort anywhere.

Scam means - taking someone's money without delicerying promised or agreed service/goods. Or taking someone's goods without remitting cash payment to the fellow.

Why Hayjaycity woke up to call my company a scammer still amazes me.

The screenshots and comments here and other places though he has changed them will bear witness to the legal case our team of lawyers will press against him
If tomorrow Monday 17th April ends without tendering an unreserved apology to us.

If he thinks this will start and end online then I can boldly state that after using him as example, people will rather be careful next time before addressing someone with the word " Scammer " or " Scam.

Nairaland owner Seun, Moderators of this section and other Nairaland Sections will bear me witness.

I will press charges with huge monetary damages against you if by the end of tomorrow you couldn't do the needful. That you do this to others and go free doesn't mean you will go free this time. Do not let your pride drag you to the mud.

A word is enough if you are wise!!!

Cc:
Puskin
Dominique
Seun
Tabbaz

i already removed your name and number from my threads, which you don't need to post above details to prove to me you have a registered business, as a business owner, I don't think you will feel comfortable if a customer/client speaks ill of your business/product, you will rather want the customer to consider other options. I also have a registered business to protect, mind you...
I formed my opinion based on how you related with me when we first met. im not all out to tanish or stain your reputation.
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by ifyalways(f): 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Perhaps it's trust issues on both sides, he trusted Jumia enough as to pay before delivery although it's quite strange he did use a Lagos address for that.
Just let it go, remove his number from the thread and edit the thread title.

It's Easter after all.
Hayjaycity:

Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by sisisioge: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hayjaycity:

even though no one appoint you as judge as everyone has his/her conscience to judge him.her, your perceived judgement is biased and hasty, and your thought that he might be thinking of being guilty in the first place, is actually right...HE IS GUILTY, you bcan render your apology, afterall its easter when christ died for our sins, you can also die for my sins, but be sure i committed a sin the first place hence you die for nothing....i still maintain my stand/reservations...please dont let it extend than this, your okwafulgo might not feel tood good about it.....

The hammer has been dropped...you therefore remain incorrigible! Biko, do not bother to mention me again, it was a real life torture reading what you wrote there. Shalom.
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
Marvel1206:

I think you were hurt because he didn't get the product from you. It's time you stopped all these and apologise before this gets messier, you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

lolz...if i tell you how many cartons of 12 pieces i have sold to cooperative societies of companies in lagos alone...you will run

please tell me what will get messier
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
ifyalways:
Perhaps it's trust issues on both sides, he trusted Jumia enough as to pay before delivery although it's quite strange he did use a Lagos address for that.

It's Easter after all.

i already done that...thank you!!!
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Marvel1206: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hayjaycity:

lolz...if i tell you how many cartons of 12 pieces i have sold to cooperative societies of companies in lagos alone...you will run

please tell me what will get messier
It is only right for you to apologize even in the absence of threats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
ifyalways:

It's Easter after all.

Now let me reply you. I told him clearly I have no one to receive this in Lagos. I had to wait till when I ordered some fitness equipment from the Lagos address then I use the opportunity to order the phone on jumia and tell them to direct shipping to the fitness center so they can help me add the phone to what they will send to down to the east.

Mind you that after chatting with him, I told him if he does not agree for escrow, with a moderator or notable Nairaland member I will get the product else where.

Now I never ever came back to chat him again.
Whether I got the phone from Jumia is not and should never be his business.

What matters here is that He called my Company a " Scam " and that word is so heavy that he has to prove it before a competent court, if he can't tender an apology here to this effect.

All he is saying here are long breath sapping stories. What he needs to do is tender apology and that's it.

Pride goes before a fall. I got calls when he made his post. My customers who are on Nairaland saw his post in 6 threads and called me when I was in church. I had to finish service rush in here to see the garbage he was writing.

He should quit telling stories and do the deedful which is a resounding apology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
OkwaIfugo:

Now let me reply you. I told him clearly I have no one to receive this in Lagos. I had to wait till when I ordered some fitness equipment from the Lagos address then I use the opportunity to order the phone on jumia and tell them to direct shipping to the fitness center so they can help me add the phone to what they will send to down to the east.

Mind you that after chatting with him, I told him if he does not agree for escrow, with a moderator or notable Nairaland member I will get the product else where.

Now I never ever came back to chat him again.
Whether I got the phone from Jumia is not and should never be his business.

What matters here is that He called my Company a " Scam " and that word is so heavy that he has to prove it before a competent court, if he can't tender an apology here to this effect.

All he is saying here are long breath sapping stories. What he needs to do is tender apology and that's it.

Pride goes before a fall. I got calls when he made his post. My customers who are on Nairaland saw his post in 6 threads and called me when I was in church. I had to finish service rush in here to see the garbage he was writing.

He should quit telling stories and do the deedful which is a resounding apology.

baseless...you can still tell me to take the phone to the supposed fitness center...its still the same thing!!! i wont do more than removing your details from my earlier posts.....
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
The main point is you are pained. Pained I declined patronising you.

I will wait till tomorrow when the grace given to you will be over.
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Prognose: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
Make i put mouth grin

Op i think u acted a little too hastily. Reservations or not, you have not proven in any way that okwalfugo scammed you. Whether it was his intent or not does not matter. Whether he exhibited poor sportsmanship by trying to upset u by telling u he had gotten the phone elsewhere... does not make him a scammer.

Anyone can make a mistake. And at the end of the day business is business, leave emotions aside, na moni we all dey find. Apologise and forget the matter.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Give me the name of the fitness center in Ogudu, I will b in Ogudu axis tomorrow for a groove, if I confirm the name of the fitness center and verify its actually the address you indicated for Jumia.. I will render your well deserved apology.
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
OkwaIfugo:
The main point is you are pained. Pained I declined patronising you.

I will wait till tomorrow when the grace given to you will be over.

Mind you.. I'm the one that declined your patronage and not the other way around.. I rejected the escrow whatever
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hayjaycity:
Give me the name of the fitness center in Ogudu, I will b in Ogudu axis tomorrow for a groove, if I confirm the name of the fitness center and verify its actually the address you indicated for Jumia.. I will render your well deserved apology.

You absolutely have no right to my dealings or business with anyone what so ever. Be careful do not cross your boundaries.

The bane of the matter is you called me a Scam when I never scammed you.

Apology is not by force. If you do not do it here, you will still do it in the law court and national dailies when you must have paid hugely for it.

I'm giving you the grace here to save you the stress. Till tomorrow ends then you will regret the day you opened this thread.

Pride goes before a very big fall. I will take you up legally let me see where your strong head will take you to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Give us the name of the fitness center.. Lemme visit the place tomorrow.. It doesn't cost me anything to visit anf and confirm the name and address tomorrow.. Remember its 52,salaudeen akano pako, Ogudu gra, Ogudu... Once I confirm, I will issue your well deserved apology
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
I will even snap the picture of the fitness center and upload here to prove that I was there, then I will apologize
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Donkunxex(m): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 17, 2017
The mods are here and they are watching, I think they are grabbing some points in the whole scenario...Give us the name of the fitness center, because ogudu is a popular and elite area in lagos state, i can tell you like three or more companies/organization on that very street you mentioned..give me the name, lemme confirm, and if i go there and i do not see any fitness center on that 52, salaudeen akano pako str, i will come back and repost your number and name in all the threads I opened..
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 17, 2017
Donkunxex:
Nawa ooh.
Just because Nairaland is a faceless forum doesn't mean you must exhibit your stupidity on here.
MR thread owner.
It is glaring you are on a mission to tarnish the image of the accused online.
Imagine you opened this topic in about 3 different sections.
Mods should ban this nitw!t now.

i think the mods are far more intelligent than you, and will never reason like an animal just like you....nairaland is a faceless forum, is the exact reason why some of you take advantage of it, and swindle and attempt to swindle vulnerable members...i will never wait till he successfully scam me before complaining, if we have intention to transact with each other, and you dont come out pure and straightforward, other party will form an opinion on you based on how you present yourself.....i dare him to give me the name of the fitness center on that street...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Women Enable Patriarchy In The Society / 7 Look-alike Sisters In A Family Photo In Rwanda / House Please Your Thoughts: How Can A Lady Lower Her Standards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.