Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Avoid These Scammers!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Avoid These Scammers!!! (4309 Views)

Avoid These 29 Mistakes In Your Marriage Relationship / When Your Husband & In-laws Are Scammers / Alert!! New Motor Scammers Phone Number 08066140822 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Marvel1206: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lol. Mehn! Height of pride.

Farewell Hayjaycity
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Prognose: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
ifyalways:
Lol.

Was it that serious though? cheesy
NoToPile:
grin grin

I read this thread then and had a good laugh but this recent update had me laughing out so loud.

Why una dey laff na, cant u see op is angry? angry grin

Op am not sure but i dont think antispambot is a mod or can be used by the mods. It's an automatic script/program that obeys a set of commands. I dont think your being banned by it had anything to do with this issue.
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by MissIndependent(f): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by hayjayman(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Prognose:

Why una dey laff na, cant u see op is angry? angry grin

Op am not sure but i dont think antispambot is a mod or can be used by the mods. It's an automatic script/program that obeys a set of commands. I dont think your being banned by it had anything to do with this issue.

Hello NLers and Famz,

Hastily, I created a thread that brought an innocent person into disrepute before fellow users, without being sure beyond reasonable doubt of his intentions,

Hastily, I deactivated my account of over 6 years, with almost 50 topics, with at least 2 making the front page, and almost 2000 posts, thinking the mods were biased and partial

Not until this yesterday (morn) when i was called by a nairalander/programmer that the anti spam bot is a program that might not be controlled by the mods whatsoever and rather can be funny at times.

This prompted me to create another account with a similar moniker, to show im not a coward..

The truth of the issue here is that Im not really comfortable (my nature) with being told to do the appropriate thing which i already know and done, actually i already apologised to @okwuaifugo for my actions before evreyone started to tell and pressurise me to do it and started condemning me.

but "Once Again, i tender an unreserved apology with deep regrets of my actions, and im sorry for whatever inconveniences this might have caused him"

To those that have bullied me on this issue, there is definitely time to grow, and room for improvement to become more mature,
To those that have look at the issue in both ways and thought i deserve a fair play, thanks for the understanding, more wisdom greater than that of solomon becomes part of you..

I hope we all have a lesson or two to learn from this issue.

Im sorry all....

I remain hayjaycity...

NB, my moniker does not and never meant i was raised in a ajegunle city, though i was born, bred and raised in a ghetto, I now stay in a Reserved area in Lagos state and thanks to the almighty God for that...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by Marvel1206: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
hayjayman:

Hello NLers and Famz,

Hastily, I created a thread that brought an innocent person into disrepute before fellow users, without being sure beyond reasonable doubt of his intentions,

Hastily, I deactivated my account of over 6 years, with almost 50 topics, with at least 2 making the front page, and almost 2000 posts, thinking the mods were biased and partial

Not until this yesterday (morn) when i was called by a nairalander/programmer that the anti spam bot is a program that might not be controlled by the mods whatsoever and rather can be funny at times.

This prompted me to create another account with a similar moniker, to show im not a coward..

That's it bro. Simple!
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:13am On May 18, 2017
hayjayman:

Hello NLers and Famz,

The truth of the issue here is that Im not really comfortable (my nature) with being told to do the appropriate thing which i already know and done, actually i already apologised to @okwuaifugo for my actions before evreyone started to tell and pressurise me to do it and started condemning me.

but "Once Again, i tender an unreserved apology with deep regrets of my actions, and im sorry for whatever inconveniences this might have caused him"

To those that have bullied me on this issue, there is definitely time to grow, and room for improvement to become more mature,
To those that have look at the issue in both ways and thought i deserve a fair play, thanks for the understanding, more wisdom greater than that of solomon becomes part of you..

I hope we all have a lesson or two to learn from this issue.

Im sorry all....

I remain hayjaycity...

NB, my moniker does not and never meant i was raised in a ajegunle city, though i was born, bred and raised in a ghetto, I now stay in a Reserved area in Lagos state and thanks to the almighty God for that...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

My advice for you Mr is to go and read up any piece you can lay your hands on " Human Relation " it might be simple but hard. Only then you will realise what you are missing and what you lack so you can make Use of the tools and reconstruct your inner self.

Intercession is good which was done on your behalf. I won't say more than this. But after all your strong headedness what happened ?

You still did it.

My Advice:
Not everybody you see online are in same level of life with you. Do not call for troubles you can't quench the fire in them.

You were just lucky.
Hence your forgiven.

Go and sin no more.
Re: Avoid These Scammers!!! by hayjayman(m): 7:11am On May 18, 2017
OkwaIfugo:

My advice for you Mr is to go and read up any piece you can lay your hands on " Human Relation " it might be simple but hard. Only then you will realise what you are missing and what you lack so you can make Use of the tools and reconstruct your inner self.

Intercession is good which was done on your behalf. I won't say more than this. But after all your strong headedness what happened ?

You still did it.

My Advice:
Not everybody you see online are in same level of life with you. Do not call for troubles you can't quench the fire in them.

You were just lucky.
Hence your forgiven.

Go and sin no more.

Hey Mr,

i do not really expect a response like this from you, and would have just ignore it, but i will never be washed a brushed aside like a filthy rag by anyone,anywhere, any time in my whole entire life. i will answer you one by one as u have responded without courtesy this morning.

1. On Human relation, you are actually the one that is highly advised to go and read up books and articles on "Human Relations"..i am a graduate of sociology and in every level of my degree programmme, there was always a course or two on Human relations and social behaviour and broad theories that vividly explained them. if you have had good knowlegde of human relations, you wouldnt have come back to tell me you got my product elswhere at a cheaper price, when your "arrangement" was not accepted by me and therefore didnt work out, its just pained me real good that i annoyingly deleted the converstaion on my phone because i even hate seeing such conversaion on my phone, i would have grabbed it and post it for everyone to see, but that one is gone.

2. Intercession is good when done in an appropriate manner, NO THANKS to whoever interceded on my behalf, i didn't beg for anyone to intercede on my behalf. throughout the whole lines in the thread, does it look like i asked/begged for intervention from anybody, maybe you were actually blamed at the end of the day by whoever, hence your silence on this thread all this while. i apologised but you are at liberty not to accept it, no one can force you to accept that, afterall i didnt even give you on demand, and as u can see, should this be coming from someone that just apologised? funny i think...Why didnt you come here to post that someone interceded?

3. your third paragraph, I really do not understand what you mean by "not everyone you see online are on the same level of life with you" unless you see me as someone on a higher calibre than yours, I swear by almighty God, putting us on the same level ground, You can never be on the same social strata with me, in all ramifications,, be it social, financially, status, politically etc..i will outdo you in all ways, you are just an hustler here online, and you spend the whole of your life not even online, just here on nairaland . if you had been someone you you projected yourself to be, you should employ someone do promote your business here online, i want you to know it was your mate if not even someone junior to you created this forum that has benefitted millions of people in Nigeria and beyond.

i am on nairalnad just to catch fun and meet people of integrity, I have a well paid job, and the same job gives me enough time to spend as i like online, i have a robust online presence not only on nairaland again.

4. Im not only lucky, i am blessed in all ways
Go and sin no moe, im not on the same level of life with you.....

God bless your hustle today, im off to work, though im here always to give you a proper and appropriate response whenever you deviate from realties of life.....

look at him telling me to go and read up books...Mr lecturer. you think if you had been in Lagos, i wouldnt have arranged for a one on one session with you anywhere, what can you do....you take me for a roadside pepper seller or what?..

Intercession my foot!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! See The Biggest Baby In The World / Ladies Can You Wash Your Husband Car? / My Wife Smokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.