Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

$50m Ikoyi Recovery: One Question For #teambuhari/apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $50m Ikoyi Recovery: One Question For #teambuhari/apc (678 Views)

Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu / Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$50m Ikoyi Recovery: One Question For #teambuhari/apc by Splashme: 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
For the defenders of Buhari and APC who still say PDP owns the money.

We have been told how Buhari's NSA Ali Monguno and NIA boss called on Magu
to discontinue the raid.

So, are these fooolish Buhari media people telling us that PDP owns the money but still
Buhari's NSA and NIA boss were doing everything to prevail on Magu to stop the raid?

When did Buhari's closest aides start loving PDP to this extent?
Re: $50m Ikoyi Recovery: One Question For #teambuhari/apc by DickTator1: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
Amaechi owns the money, quote me anywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $50m Ikoyi Recovery: One Question For #teambuhari/apc by yarimo(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
OP where is your evidence that MONGONO and NIA are putting pressure on MAGU? Post your evidence here or keep quite. undecided
Re: $50m Ikoyi Recovery: One Question For #teambuhari/apc by Splashme: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Magu has hit his own camp by mistake
They are now confused
Re: $50m Ikoyi Recovery: One Question For #teambuhari/apc by Splashme: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
yarimo:
OP where is your evidence that MONGONO and NIA are putting pressure on MAGU? Post your evidence here or keep quite. undecided

Oga, all the media outfits reported that
Punch, Premiumtime, SaharaReporters, vanguard etc

Google the story
Re: $50m Ikoyi Recovery: One Question For #teambuhari/apc by yarimo(m): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
Splashme:

Oga, all the media outfits reported that
Punch, Premiumtime, SaharaReporters, vanguard etc

Google the story
this is nairaland post everything here . undecided
Re: $50m Ikoyi Recovery: One Question For #teambuhari/apc by Nwodosis(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
Magu has scored own goal in their APC team!

3 Likes

Re: $50m Ikoyi Recovery: One Question For #teambuhari/apc by Iamwrath: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
Some people are so stupid and paranoid and they even believe their stupidity is Legit

I have not seen any reports on how some people called on magu to end the raid and the ones claiming it's on media are yet to provide the source

Fight against corruption was never about the other party , it was , it is and it will always be war against corruption regardless of which party

I know two APC cheiftains have been detained so far , if there are more they'll be detained and please spare me the story about Army boss or anything else , there's no proof whatsoever , even if there is , i believe a plan is in place to oust them

Corruption is killing us , we have to stop it ,
Re: $50m Ikoyi Recovery: One Question For #teambuhari/apc by Unimaginable123: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
DickTator1:
Amaechi owns the money, quote me anywhere.
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: $50m Ikoyi Recovery: One Question For #teambuhari/apc by Splashme: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
Unimaginable123:
I agree with you
Re: $50m Ikoyi Recovery: One Question For #teambuhari/apc by xelly: 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
I have said it, the said money belong to me. Nigerians please join me to tell EFCC to return my money. How it got to the said building I can't tell but I just checked my pocket and is not in it.

1% if your comment lead to the successful return.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Nnamdi Kanu May Remain In Jail Till 2019!!! / This Is Why They Killed My Father – Son Of Late Isiaka Adeleke Speaks Out / Reason Buhari Must Resign --shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.