Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) (41336 Views)

Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by Cynthyworld(f): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2017
Next pls
Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by Emerituz(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2017
Buh is dat truly an eba?
Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by Pylony(m): 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
Shey u go wash hand before eating the soup? Idiot
Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
I think they are trying to highlight how small the eba is, I mean you walk into a nigerian restaurant and order a plate of eba, while sitting down waiting for a mounting of eba next thing that will turn up on your table is this bar of soap looking piece of eBa, shocked and I was like what?! do you think i am a 2 years old? you gotta be be kidding me!
Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by riczy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sunnynwa:
That reminds me of the day a Nigerian vomited big balls of eba in an underground train.

Oyibo man screamed, "WHAT! how can a human being swallow not 1, not 2, but 1, 2 ,3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 potatoes".
not funny try later
Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by Biospnx(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
These got me... Lol

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Venn diagram? grin grin grin

Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
Biospnx:
These got me... Lol
I Don laugh too.
Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 18, 2017
Someone said it looks like a venn diagram, lol.
Re: Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
littlewonders:

I doubt if you be Nigerian

The doubt is on you , eba doesn't appear white at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First Time Of Killing And Eating Snake (PHOTOS) / Help! Is It Possible To Save My Egusi Soup? / Orijin: The Brand That Came, Saw And Conquered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.