Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Testing And Changing The Battery On A Superbike - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Testing And Changing The Battery On A Superbike (1249 Views)

Fastest Speed You've Ever Ridden On A Superbike / Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech / How Does Your Car React When You Disconnect The Battery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testing And Changing The Battery On A Superbike by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 17, 2017
So after a month of fiddling with recharging the battery, I decided to invest in a battery load tester (this is how I accumulate tools in the shop – I’m now the proud owner of a battery load tester). The cost was $17.99 at HarborFreight.Com after a 20% discount and I got a free measuring tape in the deal. Nice.

According to the tester, I have a bad battery even though the battery shows 12 volts.

Off to Walmart I went to purchase a battery for $75.00 and I had to pour in the electrolyte and charge the battery.

Read more and additional pictures at http://naijadrives.com/forums/topic/battery-on-a-bmw-r1200rt-p/#post-1026

Re: Testing And Changing The Battery On A Superbike by daamazing(m): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2017
Wow! So you own naijadrives, that's cool. Welcome development - good luck!

1 Like

Re: Testing And Changing The Battery On A Superbike by ironheart(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hi, been going through your threads, are these tools here in Nigeria? Do u order them directly from the sites?
Re: Testing And Changing The Battery On A Superbike by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
there was one Nlder who wanted to revive a battery using some kinda salts like that, any one knows if he's still alive? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Testing And Changing The Battery On A Superbike by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
ironheart:
Hi, been going through your threads, are these tools here in Nigeria? Do u order them directly from the sites?

I live in the state so I'm surrounded by car parts and tools stores. Most of the time I just walk in but sometimes I ordered online with free delivery.

I think you can get these tools now on Konga/Jiji/etc
Re: Testing And Changing The Battery On A Superbike by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
there was one Nlder who wanted to revive a battery using some kinda salts like that, any one knows if he's still alive? cheesy

Re: Testing And Changing The Battery On A Superbike by ironheart(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
thanks for the information
EgunMogaji:

I live in the state so I'm surrounded by car parts and tools stores. Most of the time I just walk in but sometimes I ordered online with free delivery.

I think you can get these tools now on Konga/Jiji/etc

(1) (Reply)

Strange Noise When Camry Tiny Light Is In Reverse / I received an offer for a 2000 model Volvo S70 / Jaguar Land Rover Unveils A Self Driving Car That Can Obey Traffic Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.