Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

When Muslims No Longer Feel Like MUSLIMS - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / When Muslims No Longer Feel Like MUSLIMS (640 Views)

The Pull I Feel Towards Islam / Shia Are No Longer "Heretic" - Ex-Saudi Imam of Makkah / How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Muslims No Longer Feel Like MUSLIMS by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 17, 2017
Audu Khalil wrote:
When muslims no longer feel like being muslims they take whoever is trending as their example. What do I mean.
You often hear a Christian telling a muslim that "you are too good to be a muslim" as if being a muslim is a kind of disease you need to flee from.
We hear this and many more statements like this because today many muslims are too afraid to tell the whole world who they are,yet the most destastable people(gays and lesbians) on earth are not shy to show the world whom they are.

You are not too good to be a muslim bro, in fact, you are you not even living up to standard that is the humble reply you should give to whomever see you as "too good" to profess your faith.
And sadly, this kind of statement stems from the character most muslims exhibit today;just like a brother told me some days back that trusting a muslim is similar to like trusting a fraudster,I add,it is more like trusting MMM to return your money to you after you've given them your trust.

The way out of this insult is, muslims should go back to what the best people were upon ya'ni the sahabah and those that followed them(the salaf) since their lifestyle epitomised everything you can call trust, not the often flaunted "we are the best " phrase when the reality of this statement shame those who make them.

When a muslim move it should be said of him, he is from among the best people,not what we have today like the weightless scum the prophet famously said in one of his hadeeth.
Finally,know that if you are ashamed of being a muslim you should go and dine with the pigs because that is more befitting for your status.
Re: When Muslims No Longer Feel Like MUSLIMS by carinmom(f): 7:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Jazakallah khayran.

This is a powerful reminder to us because many are guilty of this. And what is more saddening is that the Christians are never ashamed of who they are and the faith they profess. But here we are the Muslims suffering from inferiority complex and low self esteem.

May Allah guide us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Muslims No Longer Feel Like MUSLIMS by tintingz(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
Must you include insult and act superior before you pass your message? I was liking the post until i read the last paragraph.

Secondly, those that are ashamed to call themselves Muslims is not their fault, the discrimination against Muslim is everywhere in the world, Muslims are now seen as potential terrorists.

1 Like

Re: When Muslims No Longer Feel Like MUSLIMS by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2017
tintingz:
Must you include insult and act superior before you pass your message? I was liking the post until i read the last paragraph.

Secondly, those that are ashamed to call themselves Muslims is not their fault, the discrimination against Muslim is everywhere in the world, Muslims are now seen as potential terrorists.

No one cares if you're liking a post or not.

Doing dawah is 'fisabilillaah'... If you don't like it, go jump off a cliff.
Re: When Muslims No Longer Feel Like MUSLIMS by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Audu khali wrote the post?
Re: When Muslims No Longer Feel Like MUSLIMS by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2017
snapscore:
Audu khali wrote the post?

I saw it on fb, he posted it. Whatapun
Re: When Muslims No Longer Feel Like MUSLIMS by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

I saw it on fb, he posted it. Whatapun

Nothing. I just wanted to know of you wrote it or not.
Re: When Muslims No Longer Feel Like MUSLIMS by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 18, 2017
snapscore:

Nothing. I just wanted to know of you wrote it or not.

I don't get it
Re: When Muslims No Longer Feel Like MUSLIMS by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

I don't get it

I wanted to know if you wrote the post or it was copied.
Re: When Muslims No Longer Feel Like MUSLIMS by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2017
snapscore:

I wanted to know if you wrote the post or it was copied.
It was copied now. That was why there's a 'Audu Khalil'there
Re: When Muslims No Longer Feel Like MUSLIMS by tintingz(m): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

No one cares if you're liking a post or not.

Doing dawah is 'fisabilillaah'... If you don't like it, go jump off a cliff.
So insults is part of dawah and fisabilillah?

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad pbuh Said This 1400 Years Ago / Iran Hangs Sufi After 'unfair' Trial Over Killing Of 3 Policemen / Why Atheism & Non-religion Never Built Civilization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.