Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,732 members, 7,837,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC (16946 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Be Charged To Court Soon – EFCC / Buhari’s Achievements Will Speak For Him - APC Replies Obasanjo / Atiku Will Speak At Saturday’s National Convention –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by jbkomo(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2017
Speak now and save urslf all dis embarrassment. Ur image is goin down by d day wit dis case. Act now b4 it will be too late
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by HARDDON: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2017
Misplaced priorities!

Speak or prosecute n fg deploy d funds into useful projects wit instantanous effects?
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by KKKWHITE(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2017
For how long Till 2019 ?
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2017
We will speak soon = We havent finished writing our stories

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by macphilip: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2017
you are not supposed to count such funds with bare hands
basic forensics 101

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by ehissi(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2017
Marotzke:
Na your 250k monthly allawi you dey play with soo.

Savagery at it peak...... grin cheesy

Better go ask am how E dey collect am, E fit be you tomorrow Oooh! grin
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 17, 2017
Enough time to cook up stories, man the corruption in Nigeria isn't anyone's mate

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by seguno2: 10:24am On Apr 17, 2017
Still formulating the new lie to tell us?
We sef dey wait una.
Cover up mode has failed again.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by GeeGuy: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2017
na this kind of money person dey find.....

anyway contact me for your cashout, bank login, cc carding, charge back fraud, fake ID, and any fraud related services....
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by Jabioro: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2017
EFCC yet to put finishing touches on the paper, the doctoring is still going on to perfect many eyebrows and questions that may arise..

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by ehissi(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2017
macphilip:
you are not supposed to count such funds with bare hands
basic forensics 101

Plesase what if forensics? undecided

Is it a type of soup? Abeg talk better make my EFCC people learn sometin....... smiley wink
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by ChikaMaLaKai(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2017
Oya na. We dey wait.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by do4luv14(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2017
Anyhow they tried to lie and cover up, one tin is for sure the money was looted under APC and BUHARI, ,

doubt me, check, the bank stamp on the money, and check it very well, then come and explain wat you saw

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by Dongreat(m): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:
God please forgive us wherever we have missed it

God does not help you build a nation but you. Ask the Germans, Chinese, Singaporean. Stop calling God when you mere mortals are nothing but greed, and selfish.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by joe54: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2017
speak Nigerians are patiently waiting. so we can decide if its a BIASED EFCC
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by theway83: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2017
we were waiting for your speaking
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by lekkie073(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2017
awon oloriburuku sombori
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by SEYILIGHT(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2017
Speak to who?

Mo rò wípé orí i yín fé burú papò.

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2017
End Time Country
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by lexy2014: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2017
adem30:

You these people are too daft. If EFCC pronounced the owner immediately after discovery you will shout Media Trial, Now they take their time to conduct investigation, you are still shouting Propaganda, and mind you EFCC have never tell you who owns the money but your useless Heros have given you something to masturbate on.

#Oponu
this is d third seizure in lagos in less than a month yet efcc cannot put a name or face 2 any of these seizures even when the cash werent found in d bush or on d street. how long did it take efcc 2 discover that d $9m found in a remote location in Kaduna belonged to Andrew yakubu?

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by gberra: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2017
Speak & put All Igbos to shame...

Igbos always cry embarassed
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by jbaby265(f): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2017
Warrisdis

Apologies to all the peepz whose pm I have not replied.. Pls check your email I just responded to all now.. God bless and thanks for understanding
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by Jakama90(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2017
They want to cover up every loose end before commenting on the matter... I smell foul play.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by Miles300: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2017
Lol , if na PDP member get that money we for don know the owner that same day !!
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:
God please forgive us wherever we have missed it

There can be no forgiveness unless we tell ourselves te truth. We do not love each other and do not think as one.

Do you know how Kudirat Abiola was killed, what the soldiers did to her before she was shot in the head?
Abiola himself?
Former chief justice Chief Bola Ige?
Funsho Williams?
The Biafran women and child that were slaughtered in droves?
The death of Ken Saro wiwa?
The death of Dele Giwa?
The death of Mamman Vasta?
The death of Abubakar Rimi?

The men who orchestrated the death of these men or were to do something to ensure justice was done are still in the corridors of power and dashing each other oil wells and you expect Nigeria to get it right?

The country has failed, there is no redemption unless we return back to the regional system of government or we divide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by 2bam: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2017
we are waiting patiently.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by lexy2014: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2017
1bkaye:
Enough time to cook up a story, man the corruption in Nigeria isn't anyone's mate
my dear u haven't seen anything yet...d corruption in this govt of change is still doing press up. they are still serving us appetizer. d main course is on d way

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by rozayx5(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2017
all I see is EFCC in a BOX

they are trying to buy time so people forget ameachis loot

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by mmsen: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2017
thesicilian:
I said it before that these people have failed from the beginning but many did not believe it.

They were destined to fail.

I can understand why some people were angry with the previous regime but these guys were not going to be better.

Amaechi has always been incompetent (at best), if not an outright crook.

Buhari has always been useless.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by oloriooko(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2017
Nigerians should allow EFCC do it's thorough job before announcING the owner
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by opius: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2017
After you might have perfected ur lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa / Akpabio: PDP Senators Begin Search For Replacement / Sheriff Gains Control Of Party’s National secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.