Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,442 members, 7,839,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC (16954 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Be Charged To Court Soon – EFCC / Buhari’s Achievements Will Speak For Him - APC Replies Obasanjo / Atiku Will Speak At Saturday’s National Convention –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by ipreach: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by duni04(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2017
Wike: I have video evidence that will shake the world, showing Amaechi colluding with the Police to rig the rerun elections.

Amaechi: Please present your evidence.

We haven't heard from Wike till date.
Yet we have all heard the audio tape of Wike the murderer colluding with INEC and celebrating with omo ale Fayose.

Wike: Amaechi is bribing judges to upturn the elections in Rivers
Amaechi: Please present your evidence

We haven't heard from Wike till date
Yet we have all seen the videos and pictures of Wike preventing the DSS from seizing the USD2million Wike gave to Justice Liman.

Wike: Amaechi is colluding with INEC and using Federal might to rig elections in Rivers.
Amaechi: Please present your evidence.
We haven't heard from Wike till date. Yet we have all seen the N111million Wike gave to INEC officials. The case is in court now, though Wike enjoys immunity the INEC official are being prosecuted.

Wike: We awarded road contracts in Benue state.
Ortom: It's a blatant lie with no proof. Present your evidence
We haven't heard from Wike till date.

Wike: Amaechi stole N500 billion, our panel released a white paper indicting him.
Amaechi: OK we will meet in court
We haven't seen Wike or his AG in court. Instead he organises useless press conferences to advertise his worthless white paper that is only useful for packaging Akara.

Wike: Rivers state owns the N13billion in Lekki.
Amaechi stole it from Rivers.
Amaechi: Go to court and present your evidence so you can claim it.
We won't hear from Wike again

Wike: I can't perform with my wife again, its Amaechi's fault.
Amaechi: Prove it in court grin
We won't hear from Wike again grin
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by shammah1(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2017
I know how it feels when BMC haven't paid you yet you watch your gods loot all the money. It'll be good to see you return to a real patriot sense
sarrki:

wink

I am more concerned about my country

Am a patriot

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by dfrost: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2017
Bunch of comedians in unclezuma's voice. How long did it take to announce the owner of the funds found in the northern part of the country?
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by sekundosekundo: 10:45am On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:
God please forgive us wherever we have missed it

Sarrki my friend, how you say?. I am enjoying you these days unlike before. Hope you've not sold your handle.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:

wink
Am a patriot
Miracle do happen everyday. Keep it up, very soon you will be cured.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by rusher14: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2017
Realdeals:
Wike is indeed a clown.

Look at time 7:55 of the video posted by EFCC whilst money was being counted.
You would see PDP paraphernalia with Sambo boldly written.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqM7Tn9rMko

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by tonio2wo: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:

wink

Am a patriot

I will take that as a 'I still do' wink
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by magoo10(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2017
Rubbish ,why going to the media without final investigations.
busy body fellows

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by elliottibanga(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2017
May Our future unborn generations find it in their hearts to forgive us for what we have done! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by Najat101: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2017
Everything that suppose to protect us is now destroying us, why? We Nigerians shouldnt forget that justice delayed is justice denied nd not just denied but aborted.
I keep my hand crossed sha, awaiting the pronouncement........
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by Omeokachie: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2017
We will speak soon after we must have perfected what lies to tell y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by airminem(f): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2017
adem30:

You these people are too daft. If EFCC pronounced the owner immediately after discovery you will shout Media Trial, Now they take their time to conduct investigation, you are still shouting Propaganda, and mind you EFCC have never tell you who owns the money but your useless Heros have given you something to masturbate on.

What Difference Have They Made Anyway?
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by usamali(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2017
Looking for documents where GEJ names is ink so they rant and prolong their propaganda...APC EFCC

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2017
dfrost:
Bunch of comedians in unclezuma's voice. How long did it take to announce the owner of the funds found in the northern part of the country?

Question is where did they get the key to open to safes from?

Those safes don't look like 2 bucks to me...

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by airminem(f): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Sarrki my friend, how you say?. I am enjoying you these days unlike before. Hope you've not sold your handle.

**smilez**
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by Okies27(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2017
stephanie11:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/17/ikoyi-billions-will-speak-soon-efcc/
. No investigation and una just go make arrest n now una one doctor reports for us. The lies in this govt is so much. In fact, the lies are likened to infrastructural monuments the govt is supposed to build.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by Dee60: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2017
adem30:

You these people are too daft. If EFCC pronounced the owner immediately after discovery you will shout Media Trial, Now they take their time to conduct investigation, you are still shouting Propaganda, and mind you EFCC have never tell you who owns the money but your useless Heros have given you something to masturbate on.

Rumour monguering is indeed a citizen of Nigeria. here, falsehood and fake news is the order of the day. EFCC has never for once said this is the owner. They just annonced a raid and showed the evidence. If they did not show it the same set of humans would have accused them of stealing part of it.

Just unfortunate that we have some 'thuggish' rulers who add flame to such rumours.

In fact, I would think that those 2 governors who are shouting so loud are the ones that have something to hide. It is called 'distraction tactics'. Their paymaster may be the owner after all.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by Ventura1: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2017
rusher14:

Look at time 7:55 of the video posted by EFCC whilst money was being counted.
You would see PDP paraphernalia with Sambo boldly written.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqM7Tn9rMko

This is revealing, no wonder PDP were making noise.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by rusher14: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2017
Ventura1:

This is revealing, no wonder PDP were making noise.

Honestly,
I knew something was fishy and I knew dedicating a few minutes to watching the video might reveal something and voila.. There it was.

A bit of scrutiny can go a long way.

Now it makes sense Jonathan's CSO having a "heart attack".

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by sarrki(m): 11:20am On Apr 17, 2017
sekundosekundo:

grin grin grin

Am a patriot
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by Pylony(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2017
How soon is soon?
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by eph12(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2017
adem30:

Who did you think leaked those information to SR even when the investigation was clearly yet to start proper?

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by Pylony(m): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2017
I believe NIA are simply playing from the scripts, how can such a mammoth cash be stock in a residental area with out tight security situated around it or it is now constitutional for a government agency to go ahead and keep billions of Naira sheepishly away from a Bank vault? Until they answer this questions we already know that this are looted funds gone bad for some evil politician in the pressent Administration. They're looking for ways to quickly clean up the poo as the smell is all over the nostrils of the masses already

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by FLYFIRE(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Davash222:

Amen!!

Seems you no longer work with BMC
Sarrki SOLD his soul long ago. He is only trying to pray for forgiveness but it's too late ...the souls they have help destroy WILL TORMENT him & his mates FOREVER....unless God intervenes after they have renounced apc & it's satanism.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by Firefire(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:
God please forgive us wherever we have missed it

Missed what?

Una never see anything.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by NwaforIgbo: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
If it was thosebon the other side that owns the money, they won't even waste time to publish their names, and if it turns out to be false, they would say is they made a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by jerryclinton: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Wike shouting Rivers State ownership of Ikoyi money so he can quietly return the money to mama P and gej, the original owners..
Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by nemynely(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
if EFCC ain't speaking now, they should forever hold their peace. Giving room for doctored report.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: We Will Speak Soon - EFCC by dfrost: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
unclezuma:

Question is where did they get the key to open to safes from?

Those safes don't look like 2 bucks to me...

Well I'm not surprised. EFCC will soon loose credibility. They should be independent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICYMI: Kwara Traders Confront Thugs Trying To Disrupt Tradermoni Disbursement / He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records / Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.