Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,406 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" (31937 Views)

Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) / Lagos-Airport Road: A Look At Akinwunmi Ambode's Landmark On Roads - Photos / Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ezenaija(m): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2017
The guy is simply reminding you of your claims during the GEJ govt and the hypocrisy of any attempt to blame Buhari for any bad roads in the South East.

gbegemaster:
See comment: "Oga not until we the 95% that believe in him and supported benefited enough you guys will be getting remnant haha" So basically you haven't really benefitted from him yet. My brother remove your head from the hole you placed it so that you will receive fresh breeze and clear any blockage in your head.

When Buhari leaves power and that road is left untouched are you still going to blame GEJ? When another president enters and leaves and that road is still untouched are you going to blame Buhari? Why are we so childish in this country?

Someone told me that we can never get good leaders in this country because the leaders are a representation of the true nature of Nigerians. I argued with him a little but truly he made sense. People like you are the problem of this country. You are why Nigeria cannot move forward.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by gbegemaster(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2017
ezenaija:
The guy is simply reminding you of your claims during the GEJ govt and the hypocrisy of any attempt to blame Buhari for any bad roads in the South East.

Another secondary moniker.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by gbegemaster(m): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2017
ezenaija:

Claims or no claims the road has to be fixed. It is the responsibility of the present not past federal government to fix federal Road. QED.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2017
gbegemaster:
I mostly don't debate with secondary monikers. They never reason as well as the primary monikers and usually come out last to scrape at the bottom of an already thrashed out discussion.

That being said, not everyone who speaks against Buhari is an IPOB. This should be basic logic to anyone but you. This is an unfortunate result of being a secondary moniker created for tribal wars and Buhari worshipping.

Whatever i don't care if you like go jump inside lagoon that road will remain like that till 2019 except your Governors fix it for you, SO after 2019 if you guys think straight and vote Buhari we might do something about your dilapidated region...

You guys vote based on hatred in 2015 and lost every opportunity to have Either Senate President or Speaker of HoR, Asuming you guys think better and vote Ngige maybe things would have been better for you guys now hahha..

2 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by ezenaija(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
A FOOL's opinion

gbegemaster:
Another secondary moniker.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by DrinkWater10: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
konfused:
That road is worse than what is shown here. If any sane individual walks through that road, he will question his sanity.

Sometimes I wonder if our leaders have conscience at all. It baffles me when sane individuals support OUK or T.A Orji, I mean, how can someone with his full senses be a fan of those two individuals.

OUK is now in APC, soon T.A will follow suit.

I weep whenever I remember the state of that road, from No 1. cemetery road down to flyover is a dead zone, all the businesses located there are down, all the major markets along that road have closed down.

Even if it's a federal road, does it mean that the duo of OUK and T.A couldn't do something for 16years on that road.

May God surely reward everyone according to his deeds.

I wonder how these men sleep at night.

Tufiakwa.

FYI, Okezie has really done roads these last 2 years, I can count like 5 roads that were not even motor-able he has done these 2years.....

Ominidrive
Kamanu road
Umuojima road
Weeks road
by Azikwe road
Owerri road by Okigwe road

All these roads have not seen a tyre since 1999, but he has done them.

He is now working on Faulks road that leads directly to Enugu-ph express-way from Brass junction ......

Though he has his lapses, but had it been OUK and TA did as little as he has done for 16 yrs......

There is no lasting legacy of OUK or T.A you can point at in Aba, yet these men have truck loads of supporters.

Ike gwuru, Ndi ochu nta vote egbula anyi na this obodo.
but is okigwe not in imo state?
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by LionDeLeo: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
ezenaija:

You get time for these people sef.

I'm sure that road was like that when the IB was supervising the worst looting ever known to mankind for 6 yrs, yet they preferred him, now they want Bubu, their sworn enemy, to fix it for them in 2 yrs.

I thought they said the ogogoro master had built all the roads in SE and SS.

The contract for the rehabilitation of that road had been awarded and money paid in full. They should seek audience with their hero and stop disturbing our president who they even wishing death.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by konfused: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
DrinkWater10:
but is okigwe not in imo state?

Jeezzz ?, do you in any way reside in Aba.

Dis your question get as e b oooo
There is an Okigwe road in Aba.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by firstking01(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
Fx55:
That road is a Federal Road. These are the reasons we continue to scream for Biafra from the rooftops for all and sundry to hear.
In ph and uyo they work fed roads.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Fx55(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
firstking01:
In ph and uyo they work fed roads.
You might want to know how much those states you mentioned collect as monthly allocation. They don't have the same financial muscle as Abia State.

By the way, you don't see anything wrong with state governments fixing federal roads while members of the federal cabinet continue to stash millions of dollars inside unoccupied luxury flats in Lagos and Abuja.

So many of you need re-orientation in this country.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by firstking01(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Fx55:
You might want to know how much those states you mentioned collect as monthly allocation. They don't have the same financial muscle as Abia State.

By the way, you don't see anything wrong with state governments fixing federal roads while members of the federal cabinet continue to stash millions of dollars inside unoccupied luxury flats in Lagos and Abuja.

So many of you need re-orientation in this country.
Your govnrs has been corrupt since the time immemorial...the lil allocation fed govmt gives you, what have you done with it??
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Fx55(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
firstking01:
Your govnrs has been corrupt since the time immemorial...the lil allocation fed govmt gives you, what have you done with it??
What about your own governors? How well have they performed? How much of a Dubai have they turned Ur state into?

And how about you tell us your State of Origin? Let's do a comparative analysis. By the way, I don't want to hear Lagos.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by firstking01(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Fx55:
What about your own governors? How well have they performed? How much of a Dubai have they turned Ur state into?

And how about you tell us your State of Origin? Let's do a comparative analysis. By the way, I don't want to hear Lagos.
Akwa abasi ibomcheesy, oya do the comparison and contrast cool...and btw, why are you scared of lagosgrin??
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Fx55(m): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
firstking01:
Akwa abasi ibomcheesy, oya do the comparison and contrast cool...and btw, why are you scared of lagosgrin??
Why should I be scared of Lagos? The simple reason for that comment is that every Afonja claims Lagos as their state of origin.

By the way Akwa-Ibom collects as much as ten times what Abia State collects as monthly allocation. It will be immoral of you to put them in the same boat.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by firstking01(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Fx55:
Why should I be scared of Lagos? The simple reason for that comment is that every Afonja claims Lagos as their state of origin.

By the way Akwa-Ibom collects as much as ten times what Abia State collects as monthly allocation. It will be immoral of you to put them in the same boat.
You no understand eh, this thing is simple, the lil allocation fed has been giving to orji uzo kalu, what tangible thing did he do with itundecided??...cos i'm sure there are states that abia states allocation and internal revenue is ten times bigger but yet those states are far ahead your state when it comes to infrastructure and development, c'mmon??
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Fx55(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2017
firstking01:
You no understand eh, this thing is simple, the lil allocation fed has been giving to orji uzo kalu, what tangible thing did he do with itundecided??...cos i'm sure there are states that abia states allocation and internal revenue is ten times bigger but yet those states are far ahead your state when it comes to infrastructure and development, c'mmon??
You cant just be making wild speculations. You need facts and figures to back up your claims. Mention those states and the infrastructures on ground there to validate your claims. If you don't have any to present, then shut the fvck up!
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by firstking01(m): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2017
Fx55:
You cant just be making wild speculations. You need facts and figures to back up your claims. Mention those states and the infrastructures on ground there to validate your claims. If you don't have any to present, then shut the fvck up!
Lol, there's absolutely NO cause going vulga or bantering words with an inept like yougrin...I asked a you a simple question and you are still wallowing in your foolery and folly of ignorance...go do the findings yourself and stop depending on biafra to come so you can measure up your lowlife with the privilegedgrin.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by Fx55(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, there's absolutely NO cause going vulga or bantering words with an inept like yougrin...I asked a you a simple question and you are still wallowing in your foolery and folly of ignorance...go do the findings yourself and stop depending on biafra to come so you can measure up your lowlife with the privilegedgrin.
If only you can stop crying more than the bereaved. Go worry about your own state. Channel that energy towards ensuring better governance wherever you come from. Allow us to handle our leaders the way we deem fit.

PortHarcourt Road in Aba remains a Federal property and it is very immoral of you to blame a state government for the failure of the Federal Government to live up to its statutory responsibilities.
Re: Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger" by timilehin95(m): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
discusant:

Yes, It is Biafra. And that is why Biafra agitation has been bought hook, line and sinker by nearly every Igbo. You shall cry last.
Awon linage e ni won ma cry last... Oloriburuku alayebaje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) / Customs Intercepts Container-Load Of Guns In Lagos / Aregbesola, Lai’s Allies, Aggrieved Chieftains’ Supporters Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.