Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

I Made My Wife Barren, She Wants Me To Marry Her Blind Sister, What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Made My Wife Barren, She Wants Me To Marry Her Blind Sister, What Should I Do (902 Views)

If You Were Her Sister What Will You Do ? , all useless blogger must read / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Younger Sister What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Made My Wife Barren, She Wants Me To Marry Her Blind Sister, What Should I Do by franciscajohn11: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2017
I met my wife fifteen (15) years ago, we courted for five (5) years before getting married. During these five (5) years of courtship, she got pregnant for me about three times. Anytime she got pregnant, I will tell her to abort it or I will..Read more:-http://www.familygists.com/2017/04/i-made-my-wife-barren-she-wants-me-to.html
Re: I Made My Wife Barren, She Wants Me To Marry Her Blind Sister, What Should I Do by Fmartin(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2017
u got no choice. meanwhile, la click la bend
Re: I Made My Wife Barren, She Wants Me To Marry Her Blind Sister, What Should I Do by Gpopsicle(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
I think this story is fabricated..

(1) (Reply)

To All Single Ladies / Don't Nigerian Girls Have Any Other Purpose Than Give Vagina And Collect Money? / Hot Grandpa Caught On Camera Receiving A S3x Act From A Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.