Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State (3206 Views)

Judges Who May Hear Atiku’s Appeal At S/court / How I Arrested Serving Deputy Governor- KANO CP / Proposed DANGI UNDERPASS By Dr. Ganduje, Governor Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by Daddybright1986(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Infobytes: Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Fires Back At The S.A To The Governor Of Kano State

1. There are no corruption allegations against me;

2 there was never anything like N3b or even N2b in the Emirate council's account when i became Emir;

3. The Rolls Royces they talked about were bought by my two friends, Kola Kareem and Bola Shagaya. This is normal. The late Emir's limousines were bought by Aminu Dantata, Fernandez, Isiaka Rabiu, Sani Abacha and Ahmed Muazu. Everyone has friends and well wishers;

4. I am renovating the palace at my expense drawing on my overdraft with First Bank and liquidating assets and i dont mind being paid over a long period. And if i am not paid back by Government, it is still fine because the decision to use personal resources was mine;

5. Now, these famous photos of my "romancing" a woman in public. I am posting it below

6. First, this was a public event and it could have been anyone and it wouldnt matter in anyway. But as it happened, this lady is called Maryam. Her grandmother, Fulani Halin is the daughter of late Emir, Bayero and still lives in the palace. She is my cousin and has always loved photos;

7. The second picture the SA posted was this one. This woman is Maryam Lamido Sanusi nee Maitama. She's my cousin and my second wife. We have been married for 25 years and she is the mother of six of my twelve children. The photo was taken many years ago when i took her to mauritius and this was on a valentine's day. Okay, i am sorry if Northern conservative society has a problem with a man romancing his wife on a beach and embarassed that a private family picture is online but this is not a crime;

8. Sarauta ba abinda ya fi ta dadi. Ka zauna a gida a busa algaita da tambari a zo a gaishe ka. Watakila ma a baka gaisuwa. Support and praise every Government and avoid causing them offence. I am thinking, may be, the biggest problem i have is that i believed people actually expect more from Sarakunan su. Maybe, they dont. Time for reflection. Let's all siddon look and watch the North be destroyed. Emirs should not talk;

9. Kola Kareem, the MD of Costain and Shoreline is an old friend of mine right from my banking days. Bola Shagaya was my classmate in SBS (1977) and in Economics class (1978-1981) in ABU, Zaria. These were their contributions to me. They asked what can we do and i said 'buy me new cars'. The limos here are all antique and dead;

10. The only sad thing about all this nonsense is that it was posted by an SA to the Governor. He did not even tried to be smart and assigned someone to do it;

11. And what is all the noise about? I never insulted Northern people. I said the poverty levels in the north are among the highest in the world. How does that become insulting people. I also said it is fine to build light rails but, please, let private sector do it. And dont borrow N800b to build N10km of urban rail. I did not abuse anyone or call any name or insult anyone. I said the FG is spending 66% of its revenue on interest payment quoting the IMF article IV. And when you are in a debt hole this big, you dont dig. States have just been bailed out of debt by CBN. They should not be pilling more debt for future generations. Their resources should be for education and health. Where in this did i insult either politicians or the people?

I have reflected over and over on my speech and i still dont see what i said that is so wrong and offensive. I didnt say the North cannot survive as a country. Afterall, Niger Republic is there with some help from Paris. I didnt say that the North in the past had no glory. I know it has a rich history. I didnt say the North can not be rich and better. In fact, i think it can and it is a disgrace we are where we are."

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by sarrki(m): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sanusi please go rest

Don't bring the high stool to disrepute

Alot of commentators don't know this guy

He's a confusionist

I know him one on one since my childhood

If you doubt my talk

Ask about him in kusuruwa the wambai abode in kano

Even within is family they know him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by TheTrueSeeker: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Once you criticise APC some people are ready to fry you

9 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by Gucciboss: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ghen ghen

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by Nogodye(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
The porche Emir...

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by dahunsy(f): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
coughs****clears throat# Lamido sanusi always says the bitter truth about the North,hence it iz obvious he stands to gain more critics n even enemies.....i wouldnt be surprise if EFCC start paying the palace unscheduled visits

6 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by masseratti: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
May Allah bless Sanusi and protect him.
Northern Governors should wakeup.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
I think all these going on is good for the development of the north. Those guys are living a primitive life

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by kinibigdeal(m): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
The problem is the party that is currently controlling the North, they hate critics. APC as a party is an enemy of development, the party suit the Northerners based on its foundation. Sanusi may not be perfect, but is among the few sensible Northerners like Balabe Musa, The Kaduna senator and some few

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by lilytender: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sanusi, the masses are behind you. If you look back and discover that only one person is standing behind you, then you should know that is me.

7 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by TrueHeart365(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:
Sanusi please go rest

BMC monkey.

you are doing a great job. hope the pay will sustain you for when your paymaster makes life more difficult in coming years.

6 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by Tallesty1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:
Sanusi please go rest

When will you rest?

You're virtually on all thread, jumping around like a fighting Ram's testicle without making any sense.

11 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by Built2last: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ok na
Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by Funlordmaniac(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
Instead of these foolish northern leaders to develop some sense and do what is right for their people buy heeding his advice they are busy trying to castigate someone for telling them the truth!

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by anibi9674: 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
even the sensible northeners self no get sense. so you marry your cousin, I simply cannot shout.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by ZombieTERROR: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:
Sanusi please go rest

Just when I thought u were getting ur head back... You sh.t for mosque

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by UncleJJ(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by Blue3k(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
The Emir is on a rampage these responses are too vicious. Why should a former central banker be able to own a Rolls Royce. Obviously if he can afford to upgrade palace at his own cost he can buy a luxury car without sweating.
Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
I still don't understand what Sanusi want. If he wishes to reform the mindset of his people, there are appropriate ways to do it. He is a monarch and not an average street Joe...
Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
anibi9674:
even the sensible northeners self no get sense. so you marry your cousin, I simply cannot shout.
You think Sanusi is a reformist?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by 989900: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mortal Kombat!

Sanusi: 2

Northern Conservatives: 0

#endoflife
Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by ZombieTERROR: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Instead of these foolish northern leaders to develop some sense and do what is right for their people buy heeding his advice they are busy trying to castigate someone for telling them the truth!
Like they told you they want any truth
Sai baba jare

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by Jabioro: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
What is all the noise about, Sanusi is saying the the truth and vapid up there opposing the facts.. what hell kind of animals were in the north?
Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by gbolah1(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
No pictures was included in the message. Kindly post the source of the message.
Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by malton: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by trueking: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
APC and Zombies grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by emmasege: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
So far in recent times, I've only identified 3 distinguished northerners

Sanusi
Sheu Sani
Balarabe Musa

That goes to say there are sensible people in every zone or ethnic group in Nigeria, just as there are bad ones in every zone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
When did they ever loved the truth?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by Ragnorak: 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
sarrki:
Sanusi please go rest

Alot of commentators don't know this guy

He's a confusionist

I know him one on one since my childhood

If you doubt my talk

Ask about him in kusuruwa the wambai abode in kano

Even within is family they know him

Shut up!
angry

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by abouzaid: 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
jj
Re: Emir Sanusi Fire's Back At S.A To Governor Kano State by tuscani: 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
Meanwhile Jonathan is at peace with himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigerian Army & Police Kidnapping IPOB Members And Executing Them / Do We Have Restriction Of Movement In Lagos Tommorow / Video Of ESN Heroes Defending Our Forest Landmarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.