Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage (3457 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage by Mayorranking1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
What Happens When You Decide Not To Marry Anyone? Can Someone Tell Me?
Re: Marriage by dingbang(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
You get lonely... Become so aggressive.. Ain't good
Re: Marriage by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Most often this grin

Re: Marriage by brightalo17: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Na till all your mates got married and parading their kids and wives in the village meetings you will start getting worried.
When you're getting old you'll also understand your selfish mistake.
Re: Marriage by CplusJason: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ask Aunty Kemi, the daughter of an ex governor of Oyo state who's currently having watery beans for dinner.

1 Like

Re: Marriage by PaARAaH(f): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
$wrong assertion marriage is a chioce you chOose to get married or you choose not to
Many people have become a shadow of themselves cos of who they married and other becomes a better case After marriage .. One can choose to get maRried or remain single and have a surrogate to birth for them while they satisfy their sexual needs with women and it qorks for them , you don't stop feeling lonelY after you gEt married learn to love your own company sometimes and hanging out with friends help too , you have a best friend you can share you issues with and sometimes marriage tends to big a great fail for many ... While other succeed at it .. In all its all about CHOICE!!!
Re: Marriage by firstking01(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Because God instituted it and as a humanbeing you are, you need somebody to ride on your legacy and uphold your name when you are gone to eternity beyond.
Re: Marriage by dingbang(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
PaARAaH:

$wrong assertion marriage is a chioce you chOose to get married or you choose not to
Many people have become a shadow of themselves cos of who they married and other becomes a better case After marriage .. One can choose to get maRried or remain single and have a surrogate to birth for them while they satisfy their sexual needs with women and it qorks for them , you don't stop feeling lonelY after you gEt married learn yo love your own company sometimes and hanging out with friends help too , you have a best friend you can share you issues with and sometimes marriage tends to big a great fail for many ...
okay.. I hope you enjoy your life being single...
Re: Marriage by dingbang(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:
Most often this grin
lol dis is wicked
Re: Marriage by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
lol dis is wicked

It is true though. Lonely old ladies love to collect cats. I'm guessing for companionship.
Re: Marriage by dingbang(m): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

It is true though. Lonely old ladies love to collect cats. I'm guessing for companionship.
yeah.. PaARAah come see... Kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Marriage by Mayorranking1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
But We Have Fathers And Sisters.
Re: Marriage by dingbang(m): 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mayorranking1:
But We Have Fathers And Sisters.
ok go and join the seminary... Mchew
Re: Marriage by PaARAaH(f): 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
okay.. I hope you enjoy your life being single...
Man!! Read ma comment and UNDERSTAND!! it likewise
Re: Marriage by dingbang(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
PaARAaH:

Man!! Read ma comment and UNDERSTAND!! it likewise
oh please.. Like as if u even made any sense in it...
Re: Marriage by Nogodye(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
Your choice...if you can cope with the state of loneliness without sinning around then you are good to go.

Marriage is never a criteria for making it to heaven neither a criteria to hell...so its your choice
Re: Marriage by PaARAaH(f): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
oh please.. Like as if u even made any sense in it...
Dude the stop lashing and push on marriage aint a compulsory thing .. I guess a Lil piece as that is really tough for u to comprehend #overToTheNextOne
Re: Marriage by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
PaARAaH:

Many people have become a shadow of themselves cos of who they married and other becomes a better case After marriage .. One can choose to get maRried or remain single and have a surrogate to birth for them while they satisfy their sexual needs with women and it qorks for them , you don't stop feeling lonelY after you gEt married learn yo love your own company sometimes and hanging out with friends help too , you have a best friend you can share you issues with and sometimes marriage tends to big a great fail for many ...

I see your point & to some degree I agree. But let's get realistic for a second, how many people can afford a surrogate, IVF treatments & all the other things that come with single parenthood? They don't come cheap, hence most people opt for a much cheaper option, a huge cat collection grin As for friends, friends won't always have time for you. They'll have other obligations eg. families of their own, etc. So there are going to be times where you're going to be all alone on weekends & on big family holidays like Christmas because people will be off with their families somewhere. It's good to love & enjoy your own company but realistically speaking, that kind of life does look lonely. Marriage is not for everyone, obviously, but as people we need other people in order not to lose our marbles completely. Have you noticed that people who've lived alone for a very long time tend to be eccentric, bordering on crazy sometimes? IDK if they lose the skill of interacting with people over time or what, but they become odd somehow.
Re: Marriage by PaARAaH(f): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

I see your point & to some degree I agree. But let's get realistic for a second, how many people can afford a surrogate, IVF treatments & all the other things that come with single parenthood? They don't come cheap, hence most people opt for a much cheaper option, a huge cat collection grin As for friends, friends won't always have time for you. They'll have other obligations eg. families of their own, etc. So there are going to be times where you're going to be all alone on weekends & on big family holidays like Christmas because people will be off with their families somewhere. It's good to love & enjoy your own company but realistically speaking, that kind of life does look lonely. Marriage is not for everyone, obviously, but as people we need other people in order not to lose our marbles completely. Have you noticed that people who've lived alone for a very long time tend to be eccentric, bordering on crazy sometimes? IDK if they lose the skill of interacting with people over time or what, but they become odd somehow.
I see your point to but my comment was in no way conclusive it just bothered on the personal opinion of people .. True that IVF don't come cheap but chioces too don't come at no cost so he who made the chioce gats bear the brunt for it thanks for a nice opinion unlike some dingbang fella who just thinks with his/ her general sense @dingbang learn to be resonable about some Ish it'll take you a long way and not lashing unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: Marriage by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
PaARAaH:

I see your point to but my comment was in no way conclusive it just bothered on the personal opinion of people .. True that IVF don't come cheap but chioces too don't come at no cost so he who made the chioce gats bear the brunt for it thanks for a nice opinion unlike some dingbang fella who just thinks with his/ her general sense @dingbang learn to be resonable about some Ish it'll take you a long way and not lashing unnecessarily

No, please don't get me wrong because I do agree with you. I've thought of the same thing myself but then sometimes I like looking at things from different angles. On one hand, it offers peace of mind, but on the other, it's just sad. Because most of them end up dying alone & don't get discovered for a very long time. Something like that happened to a close male relative of mine & it just makes me kinda fear ending up like that...even though a part of me craves a drama-free life with no annoying man giving me stress. Do you see where I'm getting at? It's your life though. I'm just trying to make you see the pros & cons, not to say I'm forcing anything on you.
Re: Marriage by dingbang(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
PaARAaH:

learn to be sensible..
Re: Marriage by megareal: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nothing happens.... It's your decision so nobody will die cos of that.
Re: Marriage by PaARAaH(f): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

No, please don't get me wrong because I do agree with you. I've thought of the same thing myself but then sometimes I like looking at things from different angles. On one hand, it offers peace of mind, but on the other, it's just sad. Because most of them end up dying alone & don't get discovered for a very long time. Something like that happened to a close relative of mine & it just makes me kinda fear ending up like that...even though a part of me craves a drama-free life with no annoying man giving me stress. Do you see where I'm getting at? It's your life though. I'm just trying to make you see the pros & cons, not to say I'm forcing anything on you.
I get you too I don't ever wish to be alone I just wanted you to see that people who end up single till death made their decisions .. Its an opinion thing and these days its becoming a trend somehow
Re: Marriage by PaARAaH(f): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
learn to be sensible..
I just wish I understand why my opinion is mlike a deadbolt to you ... Son you need to learn how to make people understand you without being a loudmouth. ##TiredAlready
Re: Marriage by dingbang(m): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
PaARAaH:

I just wish I understand why my opinion is mlike a deadbolt to you ... Son you need to learn how to make people understand you without being a loudmouth ##TiredAlready
must you display your ignorance over again?
Re: Marriage by PaARAaH(f): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
must you display your ignorance over again?

I pass seriously I PASS
Re: Marriage by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
PaARAaH:

I get you too I don't ever wish to be alone I just wanted you to see that people who end up single till death made their decisions .. Its an opinion thing and these days its becoming a trend somehow

Of course it's their decision, I'm not disputing that. But as humans, we're blessed with foresight. Reading or hearing about people being eaten by their pets after they've died alone at home, it kinda makes you really think about things. I'm sure many of them also never thought it'd end like that, but hey, decisions come with consequences.

1 Like

Re: Marriage by HARDDON: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nothing would happen. Just that u wud live a very lonely life. Bliv me, no mata d glitz n glamour of friends, they cant be there for u always . Nida can money solve all ur ish.

You wud miss the fun of growing old with your luv n picking out each other's grey hair

You wud miss the joy of lukin into the eyes of a mini you n cuddling him/her. U wud neva know d joy of what it feels like to have a wify bear u a child

You would miss d fun of eating well made meal from a luving wify. No matter how many pro chef u got, fud prepared wit luv, tastes different.

You wud miss the organization a wify brings home . N d welcome home kiss from her beamin eyes n body tucked in skimpies after a hard day's work.

Above all, you wud miss d luv that only a wify heart knows, a life time friend, confidant, companion , inspiration n cheerleader. Two brilliants heads r beta than one

Considering d aforementioned, i think u shld really stay single. smiley wink

3 Likes

Re: Marriage by HARDDON: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
firstking01:
Because God instituted it and as a humanbeing you are, you need somebody to ride on your legacy and uphold your name when you are gone to eternity beyond.

Wrong idea.
Far from legacy talk.
Where is steve jobs' children, wify?? Aint we still talking about him now n still been impacted by him daily?

With legacy, the world is your play field .
Impact billions of life positively n watch ur days multiply like the sands of time even in ur grave .

Text books we use in schs where written by men we knew not what family lives they lead, yet generations after genrations celebrate them.

Legacy is nothing but d impact u leave behind on earth! Let Genetations after read n shudder @ ur touch into d future wit ur primitive tools.

One of my best inspirational songs below. Forget d artist listen to d words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEHno9ErrA
Re: Marriage by firstking01(m): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
HARDDON:

Wrong idea.
Far from legacy talk.
Where is steve jobs' children, wify?? Aint we still talking about him now n still been impacted by him daily?

With legacy, the world is your play field .
Impact billions of life positively n watch ur days multiply like the sands of time even in ur grave .

Text books we use in schs where written by men we knew not what family lives they lead, yet generations after genrations celebrate them.

Legacy is nothing but d impact u leave behind on earth! Let Genetations after read n shudder @ ur touch into d future wit ur primitive tools.

One of my best inspirational songs below. Forget d artist listen to d words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEHno9ErrA
Speaking from spiritual and christianity point of view...it's a mustundecided
Re: Marriage by HARDDON: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
firstking01:
Speaking from spiritual and christianity point of view...it's a mustundecided

Oh u r a Christian? I am too. A citizen of no mean city.

Today is eater monday aint it? And Through the selfless sacrifice of Christ years ago, we celebrate today.

His legacy? Impact. No wify, no child, just iimpactful life. Redeemed us back to our dear maker. Fed the hungry , took fisher men n made stars of them. U read d bible daily. Impact

Lined on all the pages of ur bible are men who touched lives. We hear of them , not their family. Not their kids.
Re: Marriage by firstking01(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
HARDDON:

Oh u r a Christian? I am too. A citizen of no mean city.

Today is eater monday aint it? And Through the selfless sacrifice of Christ years ago, we celebrate today.

His legacy? Impact. No wify, no child, just iimpactful life. Redeemed us back to our dear maker. Fed the hungry , took fisher men n made stars of them. U read d bible daily. Impact

Lined on all the pages of ur bible are men who touched lives. We hear of them , not their family. Not their kids.

You just shot yourself on the legs with that last statement, "not their kids"....lemme allow you wallow in your shallow and ignorant state of mindgrin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leak Video Of Nigeria Unilag Girls Dancing N@ked / Download Over 180 Mp3 Audios & Ebooks On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex, Parenting / Can Someone Caption This Crazy Image?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.