Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? (59072 Views)

Uber Sacks 3,500 Employees Via A Zoom Call / How Much Does A Soldier Or A Naval Officer Earn In Nigeria? / Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2017
I want to be on the front page.
I don't like this page

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by SalamRushdie: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Cashier.

Your cousin is obviously pilfering money be that or lying to you , because the amount you mentioned is the salary for a head supervisor.. you cousins salary after tax would as a shop rite cashier is 121k
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by esiaka: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2017
I no know how much but I know say work go nearly kill you
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by sweerychick(f): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2017
25k at least from what I heard

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by reyscrub(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2017
480k?
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by idris4r83(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2017
ThankYouGod:
My cousin works there. They pay her 458k per month.
blatant liar

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by Aburi001: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2017
ThankYouGod:
#458k ? shocked

Na Crude Oil Shoprite dey sale?

Hian!!!

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by ecclize: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2017
There salary is relatively better than most chopping mall
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 18, 2017
ThankYouGod:

Haba! Fear God na
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by morbeta(m): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2017
mikeycharles:
they pay about 500k monthly, don't allow this opportunity pass you by, take that job offer

If the pay 500k for real then what is the need of working in oil companies. Cos my friend the work in shell collects 500k as basic salary minus offshore allowances.

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by Kemimarch16(f): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2017
I need job o

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by smartty68(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I want to be on the front page.
I don't like this page

Please use the lagoon Bro grin
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by smartty68(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2017
morbeta:

If the pay 500k for real then what the need of working in oil companies. Cos my friend the work in shell collects 500k as basic salary minus offshore allowances.
Abeg how I fit get this oil work?
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by AmoloPatrick(m): 8:23am On Apr 18, 2017
Ssce-ond r paid between 25-30 while bsc 35-40

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 18, 2017
smartty68:

Please use the lagoon Bro grin
Are you talking to me? You know who I be? grin
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by stankezzy: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2017
smartty68:

Abeg how I fit get this oil work?
which oil work? ground nut oil abi palm oil? The guy wanted to write 50 and made mistake to write 500k

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by businessmen: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2017
it really depends
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by smartty68(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Are you talking to me?
You know who I be?
You be the officer of the law grin
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by smartty68(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2017
stankezzy:
which oil work? ground nut oil abi palm oil? The guy wanted to write 50 and made mistake to write 500k
Lawd! Guy why grin
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2017
Let me tell you the truth. Each department in Shoprite pays different salary. Same goes for each position. The funniest thing is that the staff of each department keep their salary as secret among themselves. It's hard to know how much they collect as salary.... That's all I know.
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by mikeycharles(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2017
morbeta:

If the pay 500k for real then what the need of working in oil companies. Cos my friend the work in shell collects 500k as basic salary minus offshore allowances.
I'm just kidding oh, no be only 500k grin
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by bid4rich(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2017
igbalodehunter:
AnyBody Wey Get Link For That Side...I get Interest To Work For There! grin grin

So that you can eat free food and send them back to South Africa quick abi?

you no nice at all
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by saremy(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2017
MY FRIEND WORK THERE THEY PAY HIM 15K IN WEEKS
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by ipobbigot7: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2017
ThankYouGod:

You believe this lie at your own detriment.
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by JennieCutie4U(f): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2017
morbeta:

Guy connect me give dah your friend sharperly, no time! grin
morbeta:

Guy connect me give dah your friend sharperly, no time!
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by emynike2001(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2017
ThankYouGod:

As the MD abi?

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by Tunagee(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2017
bufness:
Just curious about the payment of their employees, i mean their salary structure

guy u wan increase the pay for dem?
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Kemimarch16:
I need job o
Atink you get handwork?
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 18, 2017
I know a little abt shoprite paymrnt structure cos i have a sister thats a senior staff. salary depends on departmrnt and cadre. Most cashiers and sales ppl are not full staff and thry collect less than 60k. Full staff take over 100 and anybody from controllet above takes over 200. Admin manager and above take around 300upwards. The extra benefit is the daily feeding allowance which allows them to takr some items free of charge. Some staff dont even touch their salary, feeding from this allowance.

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by mikkypel(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2017
ThankYouGod:

Oloshi ni bobo yii mehn... Someone is seriously curious to knlw something.. You are here spitting trash... Kids everywhere

Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 18, 2017
laribari:

Make you dey move bread come house ba?

I dey suspect that big grin on your face oooo grin grin

This your smile ehn!
CCTV dey everywhere.
Re: How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 18, 2017

Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / American University Of Nigeria Sacks 400 Staff / The Authority Structure Of The Nigerian Police Force