Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) (25830 Views)

Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Governor Obiano Self-Isolates In Anambra / Ibe Kachikwu Dances To Flavour's "Ada Ada" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by Eventoned: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
The Governor of Anambra state, Willie Obiano came up on stage at the Blog Mega show to show his dancing skills as he danced to Flavour's song "Baby Oku" to the admiration of those present.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAJFMO8gkgU

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/governor-anambra-state-dances-flavours-song-glo-mega-show-video/

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by majamajic(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
The working governor, anambra is third time lucky now in terms of governance.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by igbozionism(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
it is

9 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by maryjan8(f): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by Atiku2019: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
igbozionism:
it is time we depose every governor that do not have Igbo interest at heart.

Igbo Zionist movement

You mean Obiano doesn't have the interest of Igbos at heart?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by igbozionism(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
Kai

14 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by Atiku2019: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
igbozionism:

he slaughtered his people to gain buhari favour
When and where? I've never heard about this?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
zebra crossing

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by igbozionism(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
Atiku2019:

When and where? I've never heard about this?

so you don't know the ipob protesters that was slaughtered in anambra? though the man has tried in performance and I will like him to be re_elected but I don't speak for others who lost their loved ones

13 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by mexxmoney: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Willie is Dancing!!!!
Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by okoyejaso19: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by Tinububola121: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
A teacher in *Ogbomosho* asked his students, 1+1=?. A student stood up and said 4. An Edo man passing by overheard the response, he shook his head and said: "This APC government will kill us in this country, everything has increased: *dollar, transport fare, fuel prices, foodstuff*,... everything, even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to 4. Everything in Nigeria has increased, even the voice that usually say *to copy this tune press one* is now saying *to copy this tune press eleven*. Don't laugh alone pass on to others

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by Ogashub(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
How is this news?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by Minvinh: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
sad
Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by seguno2: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
igbozionism:
so you don't know the ipob protesters that was slaughtered in anambra? though the man has tried in performance and I will like him to be re_elected but I don't speak for others

Since when did governors have control over the policemen?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by rozayx5(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin

enjoy your life man cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by smartty68(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
It is that they're unaware of how bad their services is

Abeg make somebori gimme Glo twitter handle. Nonsense network. Na only to promote stars them sabi yet their yeye network no dey deliver
Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by prodigy24: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
The authentic fraudster! an Epic failure!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by iamnicer: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

BASED ON UPCOMING ELECTION WAY NA

WE KNOW

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
smiley
Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, other supermods,

This OP must be banned for peddling lies and Falsehood on Nairaland.

1. The event which the OP posted about was not GLO Mega Music Tour or Glo show. As a matter of Fact, Gov Obiano did not even attend the Glo show and Flavor was not even among the artists that performed.

The event was: Pop Stars of the 70s 'Ressurection' concert held in memory of the Pop star groups of the 1970s that made made the south east proud and was organized by the ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT.

2. governor Obiano was not dancing to Baby Oku by Flavor (Listen to the audio in the Video, you'll know it was edited) he was dancing to Flavor - Odiro Easy after introducing the artist.

See link To live video on Facebook below....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1423640784363213&id=100001519165455

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by Benekruku(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2017

I just hope Obianno wont sign another MOU with Flavour cos dude can sign MOU with the dead

5 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
One of my favourite governors #Willie Is Working

5 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by budusky05(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Good one

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Benekruku:

I just hope Obianno wont sign another MOU with Flavour cos dude can sign MOU with the dead

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by Sweetnik22(f): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
Enjoyment galour smiley
Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by Iseoluwani: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
1. On boxing day , Chelsea lost

2. New year day , Chelsea lost

3. Val day. Chelsea lost

4.April fool day, chelsea lost

5. Easter day ( today ) Chelsea lost

This thing just weak me

Back to the topic, I don't have a f**k to give
Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by Amarabae(f): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
igbozionism:

he slaughtered his people to gain buhari favour
its that what they tell you Igbos on radio biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by Sanchez01: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

The MoUs are real, aren't they?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video) by Amarabae(f): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
smartty68:
It is that they're unaware of how bad their services is

Abeg make somebori gimme Glo twitter handle. Nonsense network. Na only to promote stars them sabi yet their yeye network no dey deliver
Glo is just rubbish, they should reduce hand on advert and focus on their flaws.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Youths Shut Afam Power Station, Throw Rivers Into Darkness / Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body / Obasanjo’s ADC Reveals Content Of Invitation Letters To Govs, Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.