Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. (1965 Views)

Look At What This Fowl Did Through Her Pûssy [Picture] / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by ableguy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
I came outside and saw the snake chasing one of our fowl and I eventually killed it.
Lalasticlala I eventually made it to the hall of fame, Lol.
Should I send my account details? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Atiku2019: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oh Lalasticlala my surest FTC post this year grin

Lala send to front page this Night, one Moet for you @ Ibiza Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Momoh7(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Permanent site loading Lala right now
Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Oscar4real(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
undecided just because you kill this small snake na em make you dey shout about..sotey you no no where to post am...... na for romance you com post am abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Very romantic
Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
pixture of the snake chasing the fowl cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Ajasco222: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Alphamale2017(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mehn this is long, scary
Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Very romantic
grin grin

Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Alphamale2017(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mehn this is long and scary
Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:
pixture of the snake chasing the fowl cheesy

Funny mental image, right? I swear I was thinking the same thing. Imagining the chicken going cray cray with fear
Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by ableguy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oscar4real:
undecided just because you kill this small snake na em make you dey shout dhout..sotey you no no where to post am...... na for romance you com post am abi?

Yes, it was on purpose. Can't you see it's gathering momentum?
Soon lala will do the needful
Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by tooth4tooth: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Will Lala be impressed with this size of snake? The guy like snakes sha!!

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by VickyRotex(f): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
How Romantic!
Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Oscar4real(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
ableguy:

Yes, it was on purpose. Can't you see it's gathering momentum? Soon lala will do the needful
But this snake is too SMALL for lala nah... cos lala is a fan of BIG Snakes....
Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin
Boss Boss
Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Funny mental image, right? I swear I was thinking the same thing. Imagining the chicken going cray cray with fear
a real hilarious mental image grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Boss Boss
how far? grin
anyway i agree wit u.this story is very romantic cheesy
Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by firstking01(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
Unscrupulously romantic.
Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:

how far? grin
anyway i agree wit u.this story is very romantic cheesy
I full ground Boss

You no see romance and love all over the snake pictures? Hahaha no be small romance between op and the snake o

Happy Easter
Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by ableguy(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oscar4real:

But this snake is too SMALL for lala nah...
cos lala is a fan of BIG Snakes....

Please beg him to manage it, it's easy to kill a snake.
I'll try to kill a big one next time

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I full ground Boss

You no see romance and love all over the snake pictures? Hahaha no be small romance between op and the snake o

Happy Easter
na lalas love(snake love) dem dey spread cheesy
a lovely easter to u too my brother.
Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Cladez(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
At the rate wey snake matter they take reach fp eh......some people go even dey pray make snake attack them so them go reach fp. LOL
Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
lefulefu:

na lalas love(snake love) dem dey spread cheesy
a lovely easter to u too my brother.
I bet he's not online. If he was, he'd have jumped in here cuz him no dey joke with the name SNAKE

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by LethargiQue: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
sad
Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Oscar4real(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
ableguy:

Please beg him to manage it, it's easy to kill a snake.
I'll try to kill a big one next time

see d big one wey I kill but lala no gree carry am reach front page

Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Syrakudz: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
I made this . what u guys think

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
What's romantic about killing a snake
Re: I Just Killed This Snake That Was Chasing One Of Our Fowl. by dreamworld: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
That snake is not big enough to hit front page,
Nooo

Btw, guy you are not supposed to kill every animal you see, cant you just let it be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prostitution Is A Noble Profession, Many Prostitutes Will Make Heaven – Clergy / Men Who Spend More Than 30 Min Are Jobless: A Lady On Facebook. / If Nigeria Wins... [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.