Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,262 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows (45000 Views)

George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / How Can One Get Morning Water At The Synagogue Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by Stylz69(m): 5:39am On Apr 18, 2017
TB Joshua will not see this one to prophecy and avert o but if it is war in Nation of North Korea he will see the vision.
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by buchilino(m): 6:21am On Apr 18, 2017
bami4242:
Kill all the cows and even sai buhari if possible

AM CONFUSED, IS SAI BUHARI A COW
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 18, 2017
priscaoge:
And one iidiot will sit somewhere and say there's no God. Thank you Lord for saving their lives!!!!

So God allowed them fall into a ditch so he'll be praised? Issorite.
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 18, 2017
TB joshua has used them for ritual again. Its is well o
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:41am On Apr 18, 2017
azakwangz:
And the man of God no see am ***
Do u tink he is God ? I wonder how sompipu tink ooo d devil is just trying to tanish d images of
This men of God but no matter what jesus will always win
There is no man of God who is not going through challenges because they didnt come out to say it does not mean they are not going through attacks
Tb joshua , Apostle suleiman, pastor chris etc went through troubles should we now say that y didnt they see it coming? **** let just pray for them and stop the criticism plzzz

Com on gerrarahia men shiii, goan stf down. When its time to show us hw he 'saw' somtin happenin u wee tell us he is god, but now that he dint 'see' this u remember he's human. Hipocrites everywhere, pastor-ass-lickers. Thank God and move on, leave the pastor to his God, let God fight for him, do not judge on his behalf.

Until we learn to see pastors n imams as human first- not saints/gods first- den we are saved from our delusions and sycophancy, den this nation will move forward. But until then, my brothers n sisters, Nigeria is on a long thing
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by geoworldedu: 6:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Sunglass20:
Jesus never promised to keep us from challenges, He promised to see us through and that He just did.
who is more protected between I who didn't have accident @ all and dem who had accident? jesus is doin nothin. I didn't have threat 2 my life, they had it. mtchew.
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by geoworldedu: 6:51am On Apr 18, 2017
priscaoge:
And one iidiot will sit somewhere and say there's no God. Thank you Lord for saving their lives!!!!

See how I have protected my own life. I didn't hav accident at all, but see those ppl, their bus fell into a ditch(threat to life). Now who was well protected btw me and them? I hav done beta than jesus in dis aspect .
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:56am On Apr 18, 2017
Chrisrare:
Hahaha.. Sis u get mouth o. But where was the GOd when a SOAN building collapsed sometime ago and over 100 pple died? I guess the God was dead that time.

U dey mind them? Deluded people always lickin d boot of clerics, be it xtian or muslim, but christian brainwashing just toooo much. Most muslims rely on their quoran but still consult their alfas wen tinx aint understandin dem or life's somhw for dem. But we christian hav turned pastors to the bible and left Jesus christ alone to worship the pastors, only paying lips service to Christ after praising the pastors. I mean, come on, where should u now put God u say u bliv if all u can think of is to praise the pastor first instead of thankin God for using someone- His messenger- for our own good. Honestly, this modern day christianity is irritating me, clerics are the gods, rich pple n politicians are their patners while the common man is the sufferer of this alliance. Clerics living large while their sheep scrap the ground for survival. If na so Jesus do se e go fit feed 5000+ pple? We are all just crazy in this country (and continent of africa, mostly)
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by QuietHammer(m): 6:59am On Apr 18, 2017
priscaoge:
Why the insult?
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

come to the religion section and air this opinion of yours more

S/he shld come for roasting abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:08am On Apr 18, 2017
priscaoge:

QuietHammer:

Why the insult?

Leave dem, we know their type. Serving God and devil together #doubleagent. U abuse person 1st kon thank God, shebi na so Jesus and the other prophets preach am abi? Hate your neighbour then thank me. Make dem Continue, heaven and hell dey wait everybody
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by hopefulLandlord: 7:10am On Apr 18, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

S/he shld come for roasting abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hehehehehehehehe, you know as e dey go grin

Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Hehehehehehehehe, you know as e dey go grin

Honestly my blood dey hot for dis religious fanatics who don't think. I dey go there too with my wood n kerosene plus matchbox to roast any available. We need to speak harsh sense into them. Na go i dey so
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by Edunwa302(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Stylz69:
TB Joshua will not see this one to prophecy and avert o but if it is war in Nation of North Korea he will see the vision.
So his is now God that knows everything?
What's wrong with this country.......must we fight against each other ?
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by ednut1(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2017
priscaoge:
https://www.naij.com/450061-two-pastors-eight-rccg-members-die-in-road-crash.html. so why didn't he save these ones
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by Deilluminator(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2017
This what you get when cow is your president
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by austin2all: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2017
priscaoge:

YES, THERE IS NEVER A GOD. OYA COME AND BEAT ME, I DEY MY HOUSE
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by Tamzblaze(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2017
You gonna lose ur life in disguise of avoiding to hit a cow?
Here no be India o, wey place the value of cows over her citizens. MAYB cos their population is beyond that of Africa put together.
Thank God for ur lives
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by oyienootieno: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2017
dondo83:

Those public transport, the moment they get to lokoja its seems they are playing grand theft auto on PlayStation. I was on 100 and yet he blew past me like I was crawling.

He must have been running on 120-160. My brother we just have to accept our fault and not make it look like the heards chased him into the ditch. That grand theft auto part really got me. Still trying to download it to my PSvita..
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2017
Dottore:
Na wao. And the prophet no fore see the incident
may God forgive you
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by okechukwu101: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2017
Dottore:
May God have mercy on you.
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by Dottore: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2017
okechukwu101:

May God have mercy on you.
Amen and u too.
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by Dottore: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
may God forgive you
Amen and u too
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
We thank You dear Lord for saving Your people once again.
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by Rikze: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
mrsfavour:
Thank God. SCOAN for enter another bad news.

Den don enter BAD NEWS already na... Wetin remain na? Abi your brain enter reverse gear?
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by mrsfavour(f): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Rikze:

Den don enter BAD NEWS already na... Wetin remain na? Abi your brain enter reverse gear?
pls mind ur speech.
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by mrsfavour(f): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Rikze:

pls do t quote me again.
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by Emassive(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2017
Dottore:

How will GOD's name be glorified if it didn't occur by the revelation... Try #GetSense
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by Dottore: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2017
Emassive:

How will GOD's name be glorified if it didn't occur by the revelation... Try #GetSense
So people need to fall into a life threatening ditch and risk developing shock, hbp and stroke before God's name will be glorified. Smh...
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by Rikze: 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
mrsfavour:
pls do t quote me again.

Is that a threat? Wat if I do? You go break my head?
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by Rikze: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
mrsfavour:
pls do t quote me again.

Is that a threat? Wat if I do? You go break my head?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CPM General Overseer, Rev Obiora Ezekiel Is Dead / Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze / Nigerians Protest In UK Over DSS Attempt To Arrest Apostle Suleman(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.