Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,226 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows (44998 Views)

George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua / How Can One Get Morning Water At The Synagogue Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by mrsfavour(f): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Rikze:

Is that a threat? Wat if I do? You go break my head?
it will just be better u stay on ur own than any other thing. very simple.
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by Rikze: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
mrsfavour:
it will just be better u stay on ur own than any other thing. very simple.

Are my not on my own? Or are my on your own? I see you don't like corrections, instead of expressing appreciation for helping you think aright you are there feeling too big to say the two letter word. smh
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by mrsfavour(f): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Rikze:

Are my not on my own? Or are my on your own? I see you don't like corrections, instead of expressing appreciation for helping you think aright you are there feeling too big to say the two letter word. smh
I commented on Synagogue issue,u told me my brain was on reverse gear, now tell me, did I call ur name? are u synagogue ? what brought u to my post and what correction are u teaching me? I have told u, stay away from me. very simple.
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by Rikze: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
mrsfavour:
I commented on Synagogue issue,u told me my brain was on reverse gear, now tell me, did I call ur name? are u synagogue ? what brought u to my post and what correction are u teaching me? I have told u, stay away from me. very simple.

Sorry ma, I didn't say your brain was on reverse gear. I asked "ABI your brain enter reverse gear?" it was a question and not a direct statement. You could simply say "no" , and there we go off it. Besides you warned me not to quote you but you are giving me reasons to do so. Your post was supposed to be read by someone, liked by someone, quoted by someone, commented on by someone and I chose to be that someone and you are not appreciative. Chai!!! Mrs Favour
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by mrsfavour(f): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Rikze:

Sorry ma, I didn't say your brain was on reverse gear. I asked "ABI your brain enter reverse gear?" it was a question and not a direct statement. You could simply say "no" , and there we go off it. Besides you warned me not to quote you but you are giving me reasons to do so. Your post was supposed to be read by someone, liked by someone, quoted by someone, commented on by someone and I chose to be that someone and you are not appreciative. Chai!!! Mrs Favour
The reverse gear issue pained me, u do t have to use such words on a mother , I dont know u,u don't know me,I didnt insult u in any way but u just chose to, well, what can I say?
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by Rikze: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
mrsfavour:
The reverse gear issue pained me, u do t have to use such words on a mother , I dont know u,u don't know me,I didnt insult u in any way but u just chose to, well, what can I say?

Oh! Dear Mother, to be frank I didn't check to know who I was quoting before I made the first comment on your post... If I knew it was a Mrs and a mother at that, I would have done it the other way round... But by the way, I'm a father and a Mr and also...
Re: Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows by Emassive(m): 3:11pm On May 08, 2017
As smart as you wish to sound, there is no promotion without a test. No child of GOD gets those sicknesses you mentioned knowing where they will end if they sleep in the Lord. We pass through situations at times for us to remember who keeps us because fights an endless battle for the souls of mankind. So you need to know GOD if you truly want to be as smart as you write
Dottore:

So people need to fall into a life threatening ditch and risk developing shock, hbp and stroke before God's name will be glorified. Smh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CPM General Overseer, Rev Obiora Ezekiel Is Dead / Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze / Nigerians Protest In UK Over DSS Attempt To Arrest Apostle Suleman(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.