Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

"My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke (42584 Views)

Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 / Bewaji Folashade And Jumoke Odetola At War / Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by puregrace(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2017
All I can see crawling on the post is SENSE

3 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by teelaw4life(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Honestly, the people don't know the amount of power they possess or the sway they hold over these politicians and entertainers.

4 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by yousee(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Its the black man mentality.

Lets leave the celebrities and come down to our level?
Arent we all guilty of the #pepperdem mentality?
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by pepigeorge(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2017
I nor blame the miscreants. ... na corrupt country wen gv him usless father free money

1 Like

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by kwynette(f): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
It seems nigerians have a problem with rich people! Ahn ahn! angry

So because of that small thing wey davido brother talk (which he has even apologised) na him make this STOOPID girl write this epistle?
you think by siding davido's brother we'll think you're rich ba? Lol lame move, it's 09:47 rich people are about their businesses not being first to comment on nairaland posts. Stupid boy

23 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Chiemerie8(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Is he mocking his fans or what? Is he mocking his fans or what?
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by NaijaFutbol: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Broke people always think they have an opinion...

The whole idea of Joy's post is to educate people like you who think you are better off than everybody because you have your father's roof over your head, a phone, some data and some bling bling.

Everyone has an opinion, whether broke or not...he who has brain let him read and understand.

8 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Chiemerie8(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Is he mocking his fans or what? ?
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by sisisioge: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
True talk! Very true...most omo baba olowos of the world aren't different from the regular joes when stripped of their father's wealth. The Adelekes are extremely conscious of their father's wealthy, I can only imagine the hardship their classmates went through in their hands back then in school.

Cc lexusgs430...how is the maruwa business? I know God is in the business of blooming it for you...no untoward noise grin
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by jconsulting(f): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Madam , don't compare Mark facebook with Davido's family , we are black ,not only that we are Nigerians, the worst descendants of homosapiens ,including you madam, me the writer and Davido family.......Over and out

1 Like

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Odukes(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Mr Adeleke must be an unhappy man with all his empty barrel kids.

4 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by zeusdgrt(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
That is what happens wen you give stupid people relevance.That's y am no one's fan and only try to work on myself.David brother and davido are total pile up trash to me.

3 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Ajewealth123(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2017
Typical nigerian mentality.
They will always look for an avenue to have fame. And she just have to write this long epistle if not for the fact that she too crave fame.

THE SAID GUY APOLOGIZED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. SO WHY CANT SHE JUST LET THE GUY BE?
To me,she is an attention seeker too

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by akanbiaa(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2017
Two wrongs dont make a right, Davidos Brother Wale Apologized so what next?
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2017
paradigmshift:
banging damn album by Kendrick Lamar. so no fuk to give yet
hahahahaha..bro that album wan kill me, been on repeat since friday.
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2017
Snobs everywhere.

1 Like

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

So because of that small thing wey davido brother talk (which he has even apologised) na him make this STOOPID girl write this epistle?
'Nigerians hate rich people'... Is that what your brain could make out of this write up? Your case na sorry.
And did you just call Joy ' a small girl'? She's definitely doing well for herself and she does not make noise about it.

6 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by stephenonyx(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2017
Na u stupid pass, clown
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Emulti(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2017
I wonder why kidnappers no fit visit that idiot family make they collect their share
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by HarveySpecter1: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2017
So some sensible girls still exist

1 Like

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by jmoore(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2017
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This woman is really intelligent.

Chai!!!! See finishing!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Ugobest007: 9:53am On Apr 18, 2017
Jeanjohnny:
Whoah! This Lady is super talented. She hit the nail on the head.

By Joy Isi Bewaji: www.nairaland.com/attachments/5172405_20170418093255_jpeg9782f36bd3f4d9781476269443ab1f04

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211836337519236&id=1094082267&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10211836337519236%3Atl_objid.10211836337519236%3Athid.1094082267%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1493621999%3A8818008194298625049&__tn__=%2As

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5172404_20170418093148_jpeg3cb5bfa73c8e37b5aef912617809c711

Gbam, this one enter me ooh. Chai.

GoodMorning Dear,
We buy bitcoins at N370-385 depending on the amount you have. Payment is immediately your transaction confirms.

We also have bitcoins, PayPal, perfect money, webmoney, payoner for sell.

Visit my the site nairaomm to place your orders.

Regards,
@NairaOmmTeam.
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by bootylady101(f): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2017
K9Uneet:
That Davido's brother has mucus in his brain.

Everyone or anyone who is living has mucus in his/her brain
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by paradigmshift(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2017
numerouno01:

hahahahaha..bro that album wan kill me, been on repeat since friday.

u Sabi abeg...
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Benekruku(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Wannabe!

On 10MB data, You still feeling like a rich kid grin grin grin

Empty barrel!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by okpala95(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

For you to bear the name LesbianBoy makes me think you're even more stupid than i thought. Probably, most stupid on planet earth.

If you have nothing reasonable to say, why not shut the fucking hell up?

7 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by DrMuzungu(m): 9:55am On Apr 18, 2017
The young man in question is a dog bleeper and dog himself, when he knows so much about what dogs eat. Baastard mumu.
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Maromark(m): 9:55am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

For ur mind u are rich Abi. gay

4 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Benekruku(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2017
HarveySpecter1:
So some sensible girls still exist

They re very rare....

1 in 500,000,000
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by absoluteSuccess: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2017
Beautiful wisdom.
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Maromark(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

For ur mind u are rich Abi. gay

1 Like

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Lagbaja01(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2017
I am less concern about what davido's brother said...he posted it to his followers not here on niraland.....and besides d offender has tendered his sincere apology to his followers, so this is not an issue anymore.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's First Son, All Swagged Up In New Photos / "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.