Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) (62791 Views)

Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 / Bewaji Folashade And Jumoke Odetola At War / "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by TunezMedia: 1:54pm On May 31, 2017
Nigerian actress Bewaji Folashade barely escaped with her life after she got kidnapped on her way from a movie location. According to the fast rising movie star, she got picked up by the men of the underworld and shoved on a bike, and then they drove off to an unknown location.

Speaking with TUNEZ via chat she shared photos of injuries she sustained and tales of how she managed a commando escape..

Read below...

"They kidnapped me at 10:20pm last night at Akinyemi street while I was coming from movie location at Akobo.

THIS IS HOW IT GOES LAST NIGHT.... Its got to a stage that I had to struggle with them on bike because they will still kill me when will get to final destination, my thought was it better they kill me where people can rescue my life to the hospital while we get to where people are. The bike fell I still struggle to fight them because they said we are going to Soka on express. So people heard voices and they started coming out that was why they ran away and God saved me."

See photos below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/05/actress-bewaji-folashade-escape-from.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by InfinixMine: 1:58pm On May 31, 2017
Thank God for life.. I love your bravery!

36 Likes

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by ElSherriff: 2:04pm On May 31, 2017
my thought was it better they kill me where people can rescue my life to the hospital while we get to where people are. This is exactly how the HAFONJAS spake 'Hinglish' in real life after they kill you, people will still rescue your life!. with the make up plastered face one would think she is a mirror, her real face dey like okra grater!

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by eposho: 2:12pm On May 31, 2017
ElSherriff:
my thought was it better they kill me where people can rescue my life to the hospital while we get to where people are. This is exactly how the HAFONJAS spake 'Hinglish' in real life after they kill you, people will still rescue your life!. with the make up plastered face one would think she is a mirror, her real face dey like okra grater!
You are daft from yute. Ipob fraud.
What exactly is your fu4h problem bro.??

273 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by ElSherriff: 2:19pm On May 31, 2017
So as much as I have tried to break it down, you still found it hard to comprehend? Simply put, her saying she should be taken to where she can be rescued after she has been killed is daft english...no one can rescue you when you are dead...only the angels. and you not being able to decipher this basic english anomaly means you have unscented potato mash forming the major part of your cerebrum. Ijiot!
eposho:

You are daft from yute. Ipob fraud.
What exactly is your fu4h problem bro.??

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2017
she don bleach finish...chai..disgusting

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by TheBlogSavvy: 2:51pm On May 31, 2017

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 31, 2017
Jonathan ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

"THIS IS HOW IT GOES LAST NIGHT" Grammatical escape shocked

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2017

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by iamnicer: 2:51pm On May 31, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

WHERE IS THE GRAPHIC PICS OP ?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

16 Likes

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by IhateAfonjas(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2017
G
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2017
New movie loading.....

Excape in a commando style.

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 31, 2017
Commando style got me grin

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2017
Unfortunately we don't know the name of the kidnappers, NCAN members will be disappointed

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 31, 2017
Kestolove:

Bleaching is all your pathetic, rubbish mind is looking for in the whole story, why are some people as stvpid as this dear Lord?

Congrats Bewaji, you fought a good fight!!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Babachukwu: 2:52pm On May 31, 2017
she is very lucky

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2017
how sure are we....
the second image is that your face?....
aba lie get grade faaa

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2017
WHY DO AFONJAS LOVE BLEACHING, I AM HAPPY FOR HER BUT AFONJAS HAVE STOP BLEACHING IT'S BECOMING A TRADITION

20 Likes

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by praise1705(f): 2:53pm On May 31, 2017
the last English bender

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Chidizman(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2017
Commando style ni, Jackie chan style ko!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2017
No be only commando
Na Jackie Chan

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by bunmioguns(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2017
I really thank God for her life

mY SIGNATURE
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by jegz25(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2017
Kestolove:
what's ur biz wit her bleaching?...juz b happy for her as God spare her life

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by bewla(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2017
can I pot to IP. noooooo afonja sweet
quote me Ogun kill u

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by ekensi01: 2:54pm On May 31, 2017
Kidnapper hear me out go and kidnap our leader your ramson will change your generation

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Otradearena: 2:54pm On May 31, 2017

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 2:54pm On May 31, 2017
Sorry
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 2:54pm On May 31, 2017
Hope her skin will heal because bleaching cream has obviously eroded the protective properties, looking like diabetes sore.

Her face looks like it smells. embarassed

Sorry for your ordeal. undecided

Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by bewla(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2017
mercy follow u
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 31, 2017
thank God for her life o... she get mind sha.
Re: Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) by Randy100: 2:55pm On May 31, 2017
I smell lies, which kidnappers still use bike in this era of buhari change.

Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) / Bold Pink Is Heavily Pregnant After Mocking Chioma For Dating Davido (Video) / Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage