Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

"My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke (42578 Views)

Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 / Bewaji Folashade And Jumoke Odetola At War / Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by ipodstinks: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2017
Oreoo:
Some of these hypocrites writin all these nonsense will do worse if they where as rich as d boy.Baba apologised n ur stil typin nonsense 4 attentiob lik if he asked d mumu out now she wuld hav typed dat nonsense.
Every girl cannot be like your hungry sisters oga Ade.

3 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Why do they follow him on snap chat or instagram? If you don't want insult thrn dont follow that kind of person.
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Alexbrain(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
It seems nigerians have a problem with rich people! Ahn ahn! angry

So because of that small thing wey davido brother talk (which he has even apologised) na him make this STOOPID girl write this epistle?
I believe he was referring to people like you! How can you back him up on sure opprobrious comment? People like you make these rich jackasses feel important.
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by seguntijan(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2017
A Fox was chasing a cat ... Eventually the cat ran away... The fox was asked "why did you allow the cat outwit you"
The Fox answered I was chasing the cat for food, but the cat was running for its life..as a Fox I can get other meals.. As a cat If I had caught it. It's dead..
... This is how some of us should take our hustle... Like our lives depends on it . Because some people have tonnes of opportunities and avenue where meals can from or who can help them or they have several options to livelihood... So they can LIVE LIFE and make merry...
While some of us need to see it as SURVIVAL as our lives depends on it..We pray. We hustle.. We run.. We bleed to make a meaning out if life..because WE have no other option...
Some of us have to work twice as hard to get HALF of what they have, but We don't complain....
It's not as if we are not tired But it's just that we can't afford to fail destiny !!!!!
For with God all things are possible
Thanks to Omo Baba Olowo

4 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by usamali(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

So because of that small thing wey davido brother talk (which he has even apologised) na him make this STOOPID girl write this epistle?

can you please be reasonable and matured for once....I tot u have grown,am surprised u are still here...Please be quite let mi read comments from senseable people.
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by sisisioge: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Yes o, I dey Adeniran Ogunsanya dey wait my turn to ferry my next set of passengers to Ojuelegba. How you dey ?

If dog like make e chop pass me. Me know say this ewa aganyi + kpomo + N50 bits of meat + 2 bags of pure water, does my belle well .....

grin grin grin well done buddy...but two bags of water at a time too much nau, next time just drink only one tongue May God fill your ferry o. As for me, I don drop the runawaymouth's brother. I'm presently on to the next big boy with cargo of ships abi na freight of jets cool
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by shaokhan01(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2017
that isn't his fault. it's the fault of his followers.. who is he?? is davido's brother the name of a cow or what I don't bloody care about following celebrities on instagram. because I have my dreams to run after. quote by me. life is a race... if you don't run... it will ruin you... you can confirm...... here is my instagram username shaokhan01. Darn any celeb who thinks he or she is specially made or perfect.
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Oya goan buy sense

1 Like

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Lexusgs430: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin well done buddy...but two bags of water at a time too much nau, next time just drink only one tongue May God fill your ferry o. As for me, I don drop the runawaymouth's brother. I'm presently on to the next big boy with cargo of ships abi na freight of jets cool

I go drink one, take the other wash my oily hand + pour over my head (this sun 2 mush)...........

You are missing a trick o, i hear say nah Ikoyi raw $100 bill bundles dey hide .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by klbakare(m): 10:58am On Apr 18, 2017
Motherfucker2:

That fat elephant is mentally unstable

His dog don't even eat good

So, eating indomie and beef means eating good ?? (Indomie 400 naira, beef 600, total = 100k)

Where does that goat face work ?? He's busy fuccking up his father's money

He no reach sef

I will ball with his inheritance

Niggas got ships on the ocean and one fat boy who lives in Lekki is making noise about dog food

He uses Zenith bank while made niggas are abusing Bank of America

See ur mouth...kai Nigerians and fumble! U dey abuse bank of America ehn? Anyway, I have a biz plan for 10m, it will rake in 1.5m monthly when fully blown. How can you help me with finance.?
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Snow5(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Broke people always think they have an opinion...

That's why he said "both of you are of same feather and features"... No brain!!!

" you sound like an idiot "

For your information... Broke people even have more opinions and more brains than some of you brats claiming to be wealthy....

Do you guys even know what's the true definition of being" wealthy"?....

Stupid children of a reasonable parents!!

2 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by sisisioge: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I go drink one, take the other wash my oily hand + pour over my head (this sun 2 mush)...........

You are missing a trick o, i hear say nah Ikoyi raw $100 bill bundles dey hide .....

grin grin

Me I no dey like wahala, EFCC eyes red now jare. My neighbor, baba Seki that went to knock on their door last week has been incarcerated. My bleached oyinbo skin won't do well in prison o, besides blue doesn't look good on me cool Let me just respect myself and maintain my legit runs ojare.

1 Like

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Lexusgs430: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin

Me I no dey like wahala, EFCC eyes red now jare. My neighbor, baba Seki that went to knock on their door last week has been incarcerated. My bleached oyinbo skin won't do well in prison o, besides blue doesn't look good on me cool Let me just respect myself and maintain my legit runs ojare.

Nah green like our Auntie Kemi .... Imagine how Uncle Dasuki would feel, when he sees your bleached oyinbo skin? Hin go kuku marry you for inside prison. I sure say the $$$$$ get Dasuki fingerprints ......
I know say plenty $$$$$$ still dey hide, upon release from Alagbon you don hammer str8 ...........
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Ruggedpen: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

the lady is true to her choice of words, why would that fool make that kind of comment, imagine he is address as davido brother, he doesn't even have name, Nigerian prodigal son.
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Motherfucker2: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2017
klbakare:

See ur mouth...kai Nigerians and fumble! U dey abuse bank of America ehn? Anyway, I have a biz plan for 10m, it will rake in 1.5m monthly when fully blown. How can you help me with finance.?

Rake in 1.5 mil every month ?? That's like $600 which is what a Balmain jeans is sold, you want me to get an erectiion by the mention of 1.5 mil ??

Even if you would ask for money, how wise are you to insult someone and then talk about money ??

Good luck on your adventures
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Macdawid(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2017
AgapeHate:
I think the price of data needs to be increased.
The guy apologized but this attention seekers can't keep shut.

Why Tboss family never forgive kemen way apologize?...
The earlier u learn that people are diff the better for u.
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by sisisioge: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Nah green like our Auntie Kemi .... Imagine how Uncle Dasuki would feel, when he sees your bleached oyinbo skin? Hin go kuku marry you for inside prison. I sure say the $$$$$ get Dasuki fingerprints ......
I know say plenty $$$$$$ still dey hide, upon release from Alagbon you don hammer str8 ...........

Hian, Otondo, Dansuki no dey go anywhere becos follow come go too booku! If I do afarewe peren, OYO is my case. Let me just continue to respect myself biko.
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by beezyblaze(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2017
Y'All Wait....
But he didn't Lie na...
The truth is just so bitter ni na. grin grin
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Lexusgs430: 11:20am On Apr 18, 2017
sisisioge:

Hian, Otondo, Dansuki no dey go anywhere becos follow come go too booku! If I do afarewe peren, OYO is my case. Let me just continue to respect myself biko.

No worry, all the containers are still on the high seas (hopefully our NON-UNIFORM WEARING ALI), no go impound them......

1 Like

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by abbeyty(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2017
zainabxel:

She addresed a problem among black folks
But your narrow mind couldn't see pass her rebuking Davido's brother.

How much are you worth?

leave that church rat alone, some1 who cant afford pampers to cover his loose ass

2 Likes

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by sisisioge: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

No worry, all the containers are still on the high seas (hopefully our NON-UNIFORM WEARING ALI), no go impound them......

Well...I insist on respecting myself. I don't wanna be in my fifties and have one supposed hero-past sing my name in a confession song after I go don finish the money. Biko, let me maintain my self respect o jare.
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2017
ipodstinks:
I wuld hav given u a reply but by ur moniker i knw ur nt worth it.
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Day11(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2017
Motherfucker2:

Rake in 1.5 mil every month ?? That's like $600 which is what a Balmain jeans is sold, you want me to get an erectiion by the mention of 1.5 mil ??

Even if you would ask for money, how wise are you to insult someone and then talk about money ??

Good luck on your adventures

MudhaPhucker Sit down and be humble undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by castrol180(m): 11:25am On Apr 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Eleribu omo gay #lesbianwere

1 Like

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by K9Uneet(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2017
bootylady101:

Everyone or anyone who is living has mucus in his/her brain
Okay, Smarty-pants. Lemme rephrase it. He has phlegm in his brain. Ya happy now?

1 Like

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2017
ipodstinks:
I wuld hav given u a reply but by ur moniker i knw ur nt worth it.
slimpoet11:
Most unfortunate thing is you think you are smart whereas you are more of a celebrated classic scallywag who has found an outlet with the unlucky smartphone in your palms! Presently, I merely want to give you the flagellation of a lifetime to reset your malfunctioning mental configuration to one that is innocuous to the sane individuals around you
ipodstinks:
I wuld hav given u a reply but by ur moniker i knw ur nt worth it.Dey ther dey type english for ur father u go tell me how much ur english don do 4 you .Mumu.
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2017
To everyone saying "But the guy has apologised"....to you I say sometimes apology isn't enough.

1 Like

Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by aribisala0(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2017
Why is his apology not enough. Anyone who is a human being and not an animal would feel deeply offended by that statement.
Now some idiots collectivise his remark as somehow typical of BLACK PEOPLE
I am black and I deplore his remarks. Abiola has children Dangote, Otedola and so on.When a thing assails our shared humanity we take offence. That's why people were offended when that guy was dragging ladies around in chains.
How can a human being say that?
He may apologise to his online followers but his offence is so serious only God can forgive him.
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by gurnam: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2017
So much thought provoking stuff and take-away in one single post. I have to go read it all over once again.
Re: "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke by teedutch(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
Fact.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet / "I'm Single" - Carolyn Danjuma On Divorce Rumours / Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.