Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North (36040 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: My Husband Didn’t Kneel To Propose. I Told Him I Hate House Chores / FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan / Obasanjo Preaches In London Church As Ooni Ogunwusi Attends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by malware: 8:18am On Apr 18, 2017
Iamwrath:
I hope they don't come and display the madness they've seen there at home

Which madness are you talking about? Can you be more specific? Or do you mean this one?

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by bitcoinvin(m): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Even GEJ as president with all the security apparatus couldn't spend a single night there. It was during his 2015 campaign that his convoy ran out of the state leaving his advance party behind.

i hope say Burutai is sleeping there everynite,afonja

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2017
ZACHIE:

Who is this parachuting large person?
Dino
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by centboy123456(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Nigeria is a war zone Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2017
dainformant:
A gallant police officer Akinola Ola Rotimi is filled with appreciation after returning back to base in Lagos after a special assignment for more than 3 months in the north-east. The policeman and his colleagues were spotted on their knees as they thanked God in a church for safe return.

Akinola Ola Rotimi who shared the photos wrote;

"......3 months,3 weeks ago....my humble self and 62 gallant officers left for the north east on a special assignment...... and 3 months,3 weeks,we are back to Lagos......NO ONE, I mean NO ONE WAS MISSING...........its really a BIG TESTIMONY..... please help me thank the Good Lord!!!!"

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/policemen-thank-god-after-returning.html
Police are really enjoying. just 3months? My soldiers have been there for over 2years now without substitution
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by Goodnuel: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2017
gbugbru:

Then he should stand on his face because he is wearing a desert booth... Until we regard the prominence of God in our society, we aren't going any where... For your information: that man of God is the current pastor and newly appointed administrative pastor of international praise church headquartered in Kaduna, along constitution road... He is a Ghanian...
Lol.. Is that why the guy go bow?? Cos he's a Ghanaian??

I think say u wan say he be member too..

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by napoleon77(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Even GEJ as president with all the security apparatus couldn't spend a single night there. It was during his 2015 campaign that his convoy ran out of the state leaving his advance party behind.

Has Buhari spent a single night in Lagos since he became C-in-C?

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by hardbody: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2017
greatgod2012:
"Aja to lo ile ekun, to pada w'ale, o ye ko s'ope"

If they were indeed sent to the North Eastern part of Nigeria for assignment, and they indeed all came back without anyone missing or dying, then, It worth thanking God for!

They went there and hid and after the expiration of their tenure, they came back claiming 'gallant'. If i hear 'Gallant'.....
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by Trust77: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2017
Thank God for your safe return! Gallant unit commander. Of Mopol 2 PMF.
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by Karlman: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2017
darkenkach:

You Are an idiot..
...that would be an insult to idiots... that dude is a Non Living Thing...NLT.
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by AuroraB(f): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Remind me when Buhari did

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by Eddiecute86(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2017
Krak:

That's not a reason to be unnecesarilly subservient. Imagine being still subservient even while taking a picture.

No wonder the Arabs and Caucasians found it easy to make us slaves.

What is being "Subservient " in this case?. Do you even know the meaning of " Subservient" in th first place, and what is wrong in going for a thanksgiving.

I believe you one of those who go about flagrantly displaying their mediocre intellegence in the name of ATHEISM.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by Justicealh3(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2017
What is He (Rotimi) or whatever, thinking now about Northerners

A kidnappers
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by tdayof(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Trust77:
Thank God for your safe return! Gallant unit commander. Of Mopol 2 PMF.

Mobile + EOD gallant officers.
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by walosky(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2017
Believe me these guys have been in hiding for 3 months....trust Afonja and their cowardice

Whoever dares quote me wrong may the thunder raging in sambisa locate and dismember you
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by tunchi014(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2017
gberra:
When has age become pre-requisite to worshipping God?.. Must everyone be a Pope?

Igbos always lie tongue
...How dat man take resemble God 4 ur eye? IPOB mata go soon give u stroke.
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2017
okay.
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by easzypeaszy(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2017
I kw him very well...na my man...he ws first posted to sokoto dts wer we met..
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by DozieInc(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2017
Good for them
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by brightology3: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2017
Krak:

That's not a reason to be unnecesarilly subservient. Imagine being still subservient even while taking a picture.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by brightology3: 8:45am On Apr 18, 2017
gberra:
Sometimes your objectivity amazes me only that your unholy alliance with Atiku is the poisoned charlice.

The smiling one cheesy
I can see you really working hard for the pay. How is BMC today

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by DeRay98(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2017
Krak:

Be playing Mr Corky there, wait till you're in the line of fire (50/50 chance of life and death) in a dangerous territory and manage to escape and return to safety. Lets see how you 'll treat those who may played one role or the other in ensuring your safe return.
Ingratitude is a terrible attitude and it 'll catch up with you in no time.
You're haven't started living yet. angry
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by gberra: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2017
brightology3:
I can see you really working heard for the pay. How is BMC today
The smiling one cheesy cheesy

Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by opius: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2017
I gave God all glory on ur behalf , welcome back
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by ennytcathy(f): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmm eni mo nu ro amo pe da,if u can think deep u will kno how to appreciate GOD the more
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by rimijoshua(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2017
Only you can do this....jehovah....
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by KmentalTv1: 9:29am On Apr 18, 2017
Watch the pedestrian interview from KmentalTv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whC3o90MAJg
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2017
And my own Bro has bn there for up-to 3 years now.... cry
Re: Police Officers Kneel To Thank God In Lagos Church As They Return From The North by 400billionman: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2017
Thank God for your lives..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Jimi Agbaje's Daughter Wedding / EndSARS: A Tale Of Two Governors, Jide Sanwo-Olu And Seyi Makinde / Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.