Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False (1165 Views)

Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / How I Was Dumped By My First Love / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by ottalo1(m): 6:12am On Apr 18, 2017
When a poor guy talks to you, you say #God_forbid, when a rich guy drive past you, you say oh my Gosh !!!

*Tuface married Anne, after many years of flirting with other women, why? Because he knows no other woman has contributed to his life as much as Anne.

*Van Vicker did the very same thing, got married to the girl he met when he was just 15yrs old.

*Peter of Psquare did same to his girlfriend and baby mama of many years.

What do we learn from this? They have seen a lot of women in their lives,,, but they went back to that one woman who stood by them when they were a nobody.

There is nothing as sweet as the love of that woman who soak garri with you, who slept with you on your hard floor without a bed,who didn't care about what you had or what you didn't have.

Their love is pure,sweet and innocent. Most times they are OBEDIENT, CONSIDERATE , UNDERSTANDING , SUPPORTIVE , SUBMISSIVE . Why? Because they know what you went through before you made it in life. They have become part of you and understand you even more than you understand yourself sometimes.

Be careful of already made women. Most of them are there for your party and cash.After the party, they are gone.If there's no money,they bring out their real self..hmm

My say is, if you have that woman that has supportedyou, been there for you and never leave you even when you were rude to her. Don't let her go! She is PRICELESS ! A treasure. Not easy to find! She is rare. She is a woman of class, not a woman of money
KEEP HER!
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 18, 2017
OK, if you say so.
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by MDCCCXXXII: 6:15am On Apr 18, 2017
Not always true, not always false. Everyone has different experience with their 'first love'.
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Atlantia(f): 6:15am On Apr 18, 2017
True talk op.

Tiri Gbosa for you!!! cheesy

Nb : I say this regarding your opinion of women who stick with their men even when they have nothing.
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by LordIsaac(m): 6:18am On Apr 18, 2017
Relative
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 18, 2017
how is a woman dey meet when they were already in the University first love? Almost everyone meets their first love in primary or secondary schools.
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 18, 2017
Yeah it's most times interesting, but you'll definitely feel the heat when there's a break up
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by CplusJason: 6:43am On Apr 18, 2017
I don't even have her number again. embarassed
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by thesicilian: 6:51am On Apr 18, 2017
According to Sheryl Crow First love is the deepest
I like the song but I don't believe it sha.
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by ottalo1(m): 6:53am On Apr 18, 2017
Lol
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2017
Atlantia. grin grin
Atlantia:
True talk op.

Tiri Gbosa for you!!! cheesy

Nb : I say this regarding your opinion of women who stick with their men even when they have nothing.
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2017
First love young love true love
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Atlantia(f): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Atlantia. grin grin
Wattapin?
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2017
I just dey greet u... hw was ur night. cheesy grin
Atlantia:

Wattapin?
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Atlantia(f): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
I just dey greet u... hw was ur night. cheesy grin
It was fine...How're you today?
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2017
Fine dear sent u a pm do u got it...
Atlantia:

It was fine...How're you today?
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Atlantia(f): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Fine dear sent u a pm do u got it...
Don't be mad if I don't reply.
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2017
grin grin in. What way will I be mad.. I don't get angry easily just want to be ur friend.
Atlantia:

Don't be mad if I don't reply.
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Atlantia(f): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin in. What way will I be mad.. I don't get angry easily just want to be ur friend.
I see...we could be friends...here.... on NL.
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2017
What about outiside nairaland
Atlantia:

I see...we could be friends...here.... on NL.
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Stevengerd(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2017
Atlantia. Pls Maintain, U Knw U're New Here
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Atlantia(f): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
Atlantia. Pls Maintain, U Knw U're New Here
Lol...maintain what biko?

And no I'm not new.
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Stevengerd(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2017
Atlantia:

Lol...maintain what biko?

And no I'm not new.
The Way U Reply People. When Did U Reg, Is It Nt 15 Of April.
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Atlantia(f): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
The Way U Reply People. When Did U Reg, Is It Nt 15 Of April.
I understand what you're trying to say but you know nothing about this.
Thanks tho.

I've been on NL long before now and he knows that.
Cheers.
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Stevengerd(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2017
Atlantia:
I understand what you're trying to say but you know nothing about this. Thanks tho.
I've been on NL long before now and he knows that. Cheers.
Really? Hez Only Trying To Be Ur Frnd, Or Are U Happily Engaged?
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Atlantia(f): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
Really? Hez Only Trying To Be Ur Frnd, Or Are U Happily Engaged?
I know that.
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Stevengerd(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Atlantia:
I know that.
Ok. No Vex
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Atlantia(f): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ok. No Vex
No hard feelings.
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Stevengerd(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Atlantia:
No hard feelings.
Yea. Sure
Re: First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False by Stevengerd(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2017
Atlantia:
No hard feelings.
No Pee.. We're 1

(1) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out As Strange Woman Rubs The Stomach Of Her Sister On Her Wedding / Ne / 10+ Simple Yet Striking Tattoos That You’ll Want On Your Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.