Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). (1216 Views)

The Depravity Of Modern Women – Dubai Porta Potties / Is It Posible For A Woman To Get Pregnant After Swallowing Large Quantity Of cum / Am I A Beautiful Woman?my Husband Dont Think So..ur Views.?.pic Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by amar3664: 6:12am On Apr 18, 2017
Is it possible for a wife to have sex with her father in law if het husband is outside/office..wife is28 yrs old,husband is 34 yrs old and father in law is55 Yrs old and the wife has a 3 yrs old daughter and father in law is a widower..what %are chances that sex might happen between wife and father in law..generally how much time it takes to happen...will it be done without knowledge of husband...pic of my wife is hereby attached... by looking at her pic do u think she has seductive body

Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by Ibj50(m): 6:27am On Apr 18, 2017
Whats this?
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by austinereds(m): 6:39am On Apr 18, 2017
Dude relax stop been paranoid . Trust you wife small nah. Abi u no trust her? Relax don't let fear of the unknown finish you oh!
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2017
amar3664:
Is it possible for a wife to have sex with her father in law if het husband is outside/office..wife is28 yrs old,husband is 34 yrs old and father in law is55 Yrs old and the wife has a 3 yrs old daughter and father in law is a widower..what %are chances that sex might happen between wife and father in law..generally how much time it takes to happen...will it be done without knowledge of husband...pic of my wife is hereby attached... by looking at her pic do u think she has seductive body
Dude after checking ur profile, i can authoritatively tell u that u r SICK, i swear and u need professional help @ yabaleft. #olohunngbo gringrinundecided

1 Like

Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by amar3664: 7:58am On Apr 18, 2017
I trust my wife n father both,but what are chances they might break my trust,under what circumstances she may get closer to him
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by MilesLamar(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2017
if u re still in doubt... u can get ur dad something to keep him busy... a store will help
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by amar3664: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2017
What circumstances will make my wife close tp him,who will be first initiator ?he or she ?
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2017
Your wife will initiate it because you sound crazy. Out of millions of men in your country, what in Krishna's name would get her attracted to an old man as young & attractive as she is? Be more suspicious of Rajesh nextdoor, I'm sure it's him she is banging hard grin

1 Like

Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by Lionessza(f): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2017
amar3664:

You are a funny guy....so you are threatened by your dad ? Lol post a picture of him he must be a hot daddy to have you boring people with this shit. I hope she gets pregnant by your best friend Devan Patel cheesy grin
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

You are a funny guy....so you are threatened by your dad ? Lol post a picture of him he must be a hot daddy to have you boring people with this shit. I hope she gets pregnant by your best friend Devan Patel cheesy grin

It never ends with him. It's always one sex related suspicion after another. His wife must be one garam masala between the sheets! I doubt his stories though. He must be some bored guy somewhere or one really crazy mofo if this crap is real.
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by Lionessza(f): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:

It never ends with him. It's always one sex related suspicion after another. His wife must be one garam masala between the sheets! I doubt his stories though. He must be some bored guy somewhere or one really crazy mofo if this crap is real.

Lmfao @one garam masala. I doubt the story as well...but if true the wife must be miserable, can you imagine being constantly suspected of shyt like this. Imagine father in law
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lmfao @one garam masala. I doubt the story as well...but if true the wife must be miserable, can you imagine being constantly suspected of shyt like this. Imagine father in law

She does look unhappy, shame. I pity her. She should just divorce him. This is madness. Then she can go get freaky with Sanjay, Rohit & Vijay just for the hell of it grin
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by Lionessza(f): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:

She does look unhappy, shame. I pity her. She should just divorce him. This is madness. Then she can go get freaky with Sanjay, Rohit & Vijay just for the hell of it grin

Hahahaha yeah that would atleast bring some much needed excitement in her life lol and she should start with Vijay the name alone sounds interesting tongue
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha yeah that would atleast bring some much needed excitement in her life lol and she should start with Vijay the name alone sounds interesting tongue

Haaaa! One Vijay vs another grin Just check out the Shoprite thread. I'm surprised that Shoprite gives its Nigerian employees "food allowance", when they're notorious for being stingy here.
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by Lionessza(f): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Haaaa! One Vijay vs another grin Just check out the Shoprite thread. I'm surprised that Shoprite gives its Nigerian employees "food allowance", when they're notorious for being stingy here.

Lol rough fight for the name tongue hey. Yeah saw it , but I'm sure when you look closely some exploitation is taking place...I don't buy this father Christmas thing
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol rough fight for the name tongue hey. Yeah saw it , but I'm sure when you look closely some exploitation is taking place...I don't buy this father Christmas thing

Nne? I think so too.
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by amar3664: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Do u people think ,something is going on between wife and father already
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by Lionessza(f): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Nne? I think so too.

Yeah .look at what some resturants do , pay the workers rubbish and give them "free meals " ....but wait! ...there are conditions there too , they can't just pick up any meal they have parameters..they can choose from one reject to the other (if it's not some badly badly made pizza it's some dry steak no customer will consume).
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah .look at what some resturants do , pay the workers rubbish and give them "free meals " ....but wait! ...there are conditions there too , they can't just pick up any meal they have parameters..they can choose from one reject to the other (if it's not some badly badly made pizza it's some dry steak no customer will consume).

LOL, story of my life. I know exactly what you mean. I did a lot of waitressing while still in high school. They didn't pay us, we paid them! The tips weren't bad though so it was manageable. The only thing we were allowed to eat for free was (starter) bread & coffee. Real food you had to pay out of your own pocket, 50% off which was not so bad. Man, I miss those days! After closing we'd have wine on the house, courtesy of our very generous boss. He was a great boss. Great times! Ever worked in that industry before?
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by amar3664: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2017
So can i be sure that something might be going in between father n my wife..under what circumstances she might be attracted to him
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by Lionessza(f): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:

LOL, story of my life. I know exactly what you mean. I did a lot of waitressing while still in high school. They didn't pay us, we paid them! The tips weren't bad though so it was manageable. The only thing we were allowed to eat for free was (starter) bread & coffee. Real food you had to pay out of your own pocket, 50% off which was not so bad. Man, I miss those days! After closing we'd have wine on the house, courtesy of our very generous boss. He was a great boss. Great times! Ever worked in that industry before?

Lol. Yeah two years of my varsity time I was in that industry i started from waitressing, got bored though coz I used to take things too personally but enjoyed the tips as well loll....so I went into bar tending, now that felt like home tongue. ...though I got fired about two times for improper conduct Hahahaha ...but no regrets I enjoyed myself lol.

Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol. Yeah two years of my varsity time I was in that industry i started from waitressing, got bored though coz I used to take things too personally but enjoyed the tips as well loll....so I went into bar tending, now that felt like home tongue. ...though I got fired about two times for improper conduct Hahahaha ...but no regrets I enjoyed myself lol.

LMAO. Hilarious. Yeah, it's a tough job, hey. I used to be easily offended too in the beginning but you get used to the bs after a while. I walked out on at least two occasions because I was just so overwhelmed. But like you said, zero regrets. It was a blast while it lasted.
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by Lionessza(f): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. Hilarious. Yeah, it's a tough job, hey. I used to be easily offended too in the beginning but you get used to the bs after a while. I walked out on at least two occasions because I was just so overwhelmed. But like you said, zero regrets. It was a blast while it lasted.

Lol Ja ne. Yeah I remember walking out too and never to return and I can still hear how this one biatch followed me screaming "don't return here" lol while I gave her the middle finger lol. But the being in that industry did teach me a little bit of tolerance and patience, a little bit though ... but left me and my friends with crazy memories esigezelana ngazo even today lol
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol Ja ne. Yeah I remember walking out too and never to return and I can still hear how this one biatch followed me screaming "don't return here" lol while I gave her the middle finger lol. But the being in that industry did teach me a little bit of tolerance and patience, a little bit though ... but left me and my friends with crazy memories esigezelana ngazo even today lol

Hahaha. Eish!
Re: Given Moral Depravity In Society Today,is This Relation Posible(pic Attached). by amar3664: 6:23am On Apr 25, 2017
Is she vesutiful

(1) (Reply)

See What Two Final Year Female Students Wore To An Event In Uganda |SEE PHOTOS / A Good Woman Makes A Good Wife. True Or False? / Please Is it Right For Me To Date My Neighbors Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.