Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post (4507 Views)

7 Things To Stop Doing If You Want To Make Money From Your Blog / 10 Vital SEO Steps To Take Before Publishing A Post / 5 Things To Do After Publishing A New Post On Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by winkmart: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2017
Hydrolysis:

pls what do you mean by local

thats when information is key....whatsapp me on 08038606260
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by Ujunwa02(f): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2017
Nicholas190:
Pls I beg all of you in the of God, someone should help check if this my blog is matured and well designed enough to apply for Google adsense. Please

http://www.dailyinfo.ga
with this your comment I come dey wonder how you dropped this post http://www.dailyinfo.ga/2017/04/fastest-trick-to-get-your-blog-approved.html na wa oo...
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by 2onymontana(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
Awesome post, almost everything covered,

I think the only bits left out were scheduling, SEO, consistency and finding the right niche

Scheduling in simple terms is getting your post, vlogs or tweets out all at the same and specific times all across
your social media platforms.

A good SEO we all know is pivotal in google ranking your post and site, as well as enabling readers to find you
through the most common search for key words use in that niche or category.

Niche: Ensuring your blog, post or website is targeted at the right niche is also equally important to gain the right traffic to your post
and blog

For more tips and tricks for creating a good online presence email: me@tonywilliamss.com
and visits my personal development site
http://www.tonywilliamss.com
Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by wajulowa: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
We put you through owning a blog and web design,put you on a safe method of making a excellent platform of knowledge.
Own a blog,we put you through on a cheap and easy way of owning a blog site.

Re: 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post by lfleak: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
impressive tips

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Unblock Yourself When Someone Blocks You On Whatsapp / Web Design & Web Development/Programming Training - Discount Promo / How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.