Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati (16755 Views)

Aerial View Of The Abuja City Gate And The National Mosque / Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building / Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by eaglechild: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2017
When other airports undergo rehabilitation I hope the FG will be there to provide free shuttle services.
Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by hotspec(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by AnanseK(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2017
I'm not too comfortable with this write up. It may be factual but coming from Rueben Abati it sounds very patronizing.

Is EFCC breathing down his neck?

2 Likes

Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by AkanUdoette(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Long epistle.
Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by comrChris(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Is this storybook part of jamb novel? Sorry I'm not a novel type,too long.

Pls all these sisters who can read novel for Africa should help with the summary
Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by phemmy88(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmmmm

Perhaps you want to embark on a construction work and you don't know how much it will cost you...or maybe you have your architectural drawings .... Kindly mail me on

Freelanceqs01@gmail@com

1 Like

Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by Angelb4: 10:47am On Apr 18, 2017
Benekruku:

Would have graduated with a 3rd class honors from the university if I could read this long epistle.

Can someone help summarize in four sentences?

Even in one sentence. Federal and Kaduna State Govts. beat the expectations of Nigerians in the renovation of Abuja and upgrade of Kaduna airports. C'est fini.

1 Like

Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by Benekruku(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2017
Angelb4:

Even in one sentence. Federal and Kaduna State Govts. beat the expectations of Nigerians in the renovation of Abuja and upgrade of Kaduna airports. C'est fini.

You re brilliant o! Thanks anyways!

2 Likes

Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by orbgoblin: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2017
Exact reason the masses are treated like scum. It's like a father paying his child's school fees and then he puts the reciept on social media to get likes and praises. Utter crap!!!
passyhansome:
We need help in this country, that's why we are still where we are, we make the Politicians feel as if they are doing us a favour whenever they perform their task with state money not their money oooo, we praise Governors for paying salary, for building roads, infrastructures even when it's unnecessary, we give them so much power over our mind and being. We can appreciate them, but let it done be done in way it now looks as if they are doing us a favour with their father's money, it makes me nauseate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by AntiWailer: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2017
Shameless AbatI.

His boss showed us photoshop of airport transformation during campaign.
Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by tempel(m): 10:58am On Apr 18, 2017
These is only a renovation, I can't hear anything again. These are the responsibilities of government, they're not doing us any favors. Fundamentals such as hood road, power and water is our right. I think we should start posting pictures and ideas online including any bad road, additional route that can be created, power and water situations in our environment so they can see more.

3 Likes

Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by passyhansome(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2017
orbgoblin:
Exact reason the masses are treated like scum. It's like a father paying his child's school fees and then he puts the reciept on social media to get likes and praises. Utter crap!!!

Glad you comprehend it and think as much

1 Like

Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by seguno2: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2017
alignacademy:
He must be paid by the word

Is that why you copied the entire post to make your one sentence comment?
Sorry but Seun does not pay by the word for copied posts.
Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by kevoh(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2017
iliyande:

I am aware that some travellers have had cause to complain about the lack of a seating area at the ticketing section in Kaduna, the insistence of the airlines on cash payment, the absence of restaurants and Automated Teller Machines (ATMs), and the relatively relaxed security around the airport at certain periods of the day. Nonetheless, I offer a pass mark.7

Bros, the ATMs were provided in the end of the second week, about seven of them including the mobile one provided by Union bank which proved to have served me the most as there was always cash there.

2 Likes

Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by seguno2: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2017
AntiWailer:
Shameless AbatI.

His boss showed us photoshop of airport transformation during campaign.

Yes.
Photoshopped even the Ethiopian Airlines that started scheduled flights to/from Enugu and Kano airports?
People with bile and hatred are liable to die young.
Advice from the Ministry of Health.

2 Likes

Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by Abagworo(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2017
The fake watery accent disgusts me. I will prefer Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or Ibibio accent and intonation.

1 Like

Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by Larrywax2016: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2017
What will we do if they don't do it & still squander the moneies as usual? I guess u know the answer....[Qquote author=passyhansome post=55671675]We need help in this country, that's why we are still where we are, we make the Politicians feel as if they are doing us a favour whenever they perform their task with state money not their money oooo, we praise Governors for paying salary, for building roads, infrastructures even when it's unnecessary, we give them so much power over our mind and being. We can appreciate them, but let it done be done in way it now looks as if they are doing us a favour with their father's money, it makes me nauseate [/quote]
Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by AntiWailer: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2017
seguno2:

Yes.
Photoshopped even the Ethiopian Airlines that started scheduled flights to/from Enugu and Kano airports?
Advice from the Ministry of Health.

So where are the airports ?

If the airports were so transformed what is happening to Lagos, Abuja, kano and port Harcourt airports after less than 2 years ?

Ethiopian airline is here to make money. How are you able to link that to airport transformation ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by seguno2: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2017
AntiWailer:
So where are the airports ?

If the airports were so transformed what is happening to Lagos, Abuja, kano and port Harcourt airports after less than 2 years ?

Ethiopian airline is here to make money. How are you able to link that to airport transformation ?

Ethiopian Airlines only realised that they are here to make money after the airports were transformed abi?
Looks like you are in denial mode.
I can't help you with that.
Have you heard about continuity and maintenance?
Please check your dictionary if you don't understand the two words.
Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by ephi123(f): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2017
tempel:
These is only a renovation, I can't hear anything again. These are the responsibilities of government, they're not doing us any favors. Fundamentals such as hood road, power and water is our right. I think we should start posting pictures and ideas online including any bad road, additional route that can be created, power and water situations in our environment so they can see more.

Thank you. This is what happens when people have become so used to suffering such that with basic tasks like an airport repair, they will carry drums and start beating to praise the govt. Are you not paying taxes? Are you not entitled to basic amenities? Are you animals not deserving of good things?

If the Western countries were to be doing this, then they would have declared each day a public holiday to praise their governments.

1 Like

Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by bravolad(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Good accessment by Reuben Abati but is his complaint? He was a major beneficiary of the previous administration and worked under that government. What did he do except to take his own share of the national cake.

He should do well to keep his mouth shut.
Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by Withambition(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2017
I can smell the struggle to stay relevant on the body of an element clothed with garments made from "loss of public trust".

So much irrelevant and unnecessary stories from an occasional professional! Stories which he could have profitably saved for the God or, at least, judiciously used to entertain his wife to keep the love in their home sparkling and cure their marriage from boredom. undecided angry

In short, the case of this Igbein Attention seeker is like a drowning man at Badagry Beach clinging to a straw; an excercise in futility.
Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by UncleSnr(m): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2017
dustmalik:

He just couldn't help but commend the present administration. Something he had never done before.
Do you mean to say "as an opposition, you should not commend good things"?
Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2017
seguno2:

Is that why you copied the entire post to make your one sentence comment? Sorry but Seun does not pay by the word for copied posts.
LOL

1 Like

Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by Ubenedictus(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2017
kevoh:

Bros, the ATMs were provided in the end of the second week, about seven of them including the mobile one provided by Union bank which proved to have served me the most as there was always cash there.

so they took correction and improved their services.
Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by Semper247(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
You will never find them here..... awon stupidest!

They are only interested in bad news.

If abati were to be in apc, the news would have appear propaganda to them..... awon foolish!

Enemies of progress will not die well
Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by AntiWailer: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
seguno2:

Ethiopian Airlines only realised that they are here to make money after the airports were transformed abi?
Looks like you are in denial mode.
I can't help you with that.
Have you heard about continuity and maintenance?
Please check your dictionary if you don't understand the two words.

Stop that nonsense.

Port Harcourt airport has been in a state of horror even when pictures was saying goes other wise.

Ethiopian airline has been in Nigeria before the 'transformation' so look for another lie.
Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by seguno2: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
AntiWailer:
Stop that nonsense.

Port Harcourt airport has been in a state of horror even when pictures was saying goes other wise.

Ethiopian airline has been in Nigeria before the 'transformation' so look for another lie.

Since when did Enugu and Kano TOWNS mean the same thing as Nigeria, our COUNTRY?
Advice from the Federal Ministry of Health.
Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by okrote4real: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
He is looking for job...but you no get hausa name. sorry bros grin
Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by Deilluminator(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
This guy is a master piece. I never get bored of anything he writes. One couldn't have expected Abati to give a pass mark on this Government's performance being that he's from the opposition but he did. He criticises constructively.
Re: The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati by malware: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
And you expect me to read the shits written above

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay UK Visa Application Fee In Dollars! / Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG / Accident Involving A Tanker At Benin-auchi Okene Express Way (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.