Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

"TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users (31217 Views)

Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja / Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' / Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
SageTravels:

See Who Is talking. I'm sure You did not read that ABORTION part.

HYPOCRITE If someone beats your daughter and force her to do abortion, What would you do?

I don't care to read shīt, ever been a rape victim?
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Smellymouth: 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oyind17:
That's not what I meant
Nor vex if I misquote u..
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Smellymouth:

Nor vex if I misquote u..
Rape is the worst thing to happen to anyone.. Why I go vexgrin
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Smellymouth: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oyind17:
Rape is the worst thing to happen to anyone.. Why I go vexgrin

Lols. But kemen nor rape her na ..

1 Like

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Smellymouth:

Lols. But kemen nor rape her na ..
He didn't cos there are cameras. I was supporting him till I watch the video. He was looking left and right before carrying out the act of sogolinggrin grin

2 Likes

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by tk4rd: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2017
This is the real reason why Tboss wanted the whole Kemen story to die.. She no want her past to burst to the open.
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by tk4rd: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2017
Threebear:
TBoss 's brother attended uniben .Those three accounts are fake accounts opened yesterday for the sake of defaming him. Verify information before rushing to post. Even instagram has deleted the accounts.
Let's hope this is true ooo..
Nigerian Bloggers.!! Chaii...
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by barallanee(f): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bt why..why, fyn boy jux disgraced himself
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by barallanee(f): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
cosmatika:
I knew that there was something fishy about this terrorist looking guy. He wants to ride on his infamous sister to popularity, but it'll only backfire. The Tboss family keep disturbing the cyberspace as if it's only her that has a family amongst the housemates
tah...say the truth the boy is fyn jhooor....though he jux bleeped up...
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by cosmatika(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
barallanee:
tah...say the truth the boy is fyn jhooor....though he jux bleeped up...
Aren't there fine terrorists? Fine face with fish brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj And His Son, Daniel Oyebanjo III "Daniel D' Third" In Adorable Photo / Segun Arinze Shares Shocking But Funny Video Of A Dog Twerking. Fans React / Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.