Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

"TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users (31215 Views)

Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja / Photo Of Marvis At Duncan Mighty's Home Is An 'Evidence He Really Beat His Wife' / Meet Sandra Novo Jacob, Klint Da Drunk's Baby Mama: "Klint Asked Me To Abort" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by GloriaNinja(f): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
mrLhanray:

who is the black sheep of the family? is it Tboss or her brother? cos both of the have the same trait in them. ladies like Tboss should be avoided, cos they can deceive ehn!
I strongly condemn Kemen's action, but with all the piercing and tatoos, she form holy pass anything.
she is manipulative, and knows exactly what she is doing.
you are right
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Fhowe: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
I wonder why people are still fighting for this kemen.We have alot of youth out there like Kemen that think life is all about women and sex and all that .I dont care to know what t boss does for a living what was kemen trying to achieve Bleep t boss on national tv ? Very shallow minded they should crucify him the more right from the first week i had problems with his behaviour flexing his muscles and all that dressing indecently .We as human need to have self control the fact you and a girl sleeps on the same bed does not mean she has given you consent .The fact a girl comes to pass the night in your place does not mean consent .Kemen truely deserves what he his getting he should learn from it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Giel: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
FrankGiel:

'Intelligent' Giel, I didn't just call Dominique a hypocrite. I also pointed out her hypocrisy.. If u cant do the same, pls shut Up and be quiet..

I'm not ready for down for people pleasers..

smiley smileyHypocrite, Sarcasm can't save you.. Neither can calling me a people pleaser..
Let me humour you, after calling 3bear ur friend irrespective of his behaviour, u condemned me for saying I would miss him and used his behaviour as a reason,

To9ine, smiley, fighting with you is weird to me,
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Giel: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
Northkendal:
threebearrrrr, i see u
Hey, it's been a while
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Threebear:
TBoss 's brother attended uniben .Those three accounts are fake accounts opened yesterday for the sake of defaming him. Verify information before rushing to post. Even instagram has deleted the accounts.

Threebear the Tbore defender is here.
I'm beginning to feel that you are one of the Idowus.

1 Like

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Threebear(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ekinematics:

Sup sexy, did you miss me?
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by jhudit(f): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
chronique:

A large percentage of ladies with multiple piercing aren't clean or decent girls so if someone says something of such about Tboss, it wouldn't surprise me.
I think Tboss piercings are more of cultural before any other thing...
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by FrankGiel: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
dominique:

Derailing are we?
The question we should be asking is, were followers unfollowed? Yes or No? The answer is YES, doesn't mater by whom the answer still remains YES!
While you fans were busy denying the accusation as if you run his personal life, Efe himself apologized for unfollowing people (though not deliberately, but at least it was true) and promised to start adding them back. So you can see that the allegation was never a lie, the evidence was posted for all to see. I also saw a post on this forum about Efe forcing a girl to do abortion and I trashed it immediately. So you see, I don't go believing crap about people just because I don't like them, I work with facts.
Sorry I might derail again...
Were followers unfollowed? The answer is NO. In his apology, he stated that the pictures circulating were photoshopped.. That no one had been unfollowed.. Many of his followers also collaborated his statement. At no point did he ever follow so many people..
Let's even assume that someone unauthorized got access and unfollowed people, u were too quick to judge ( let's not Shift the goalpost).. U challenged his humility, loyalty, realness.. U said he might have scammed his followers.. So u were very quick to judge without hearing from the other side. I find that hypocritical.

I commend u anyways for ur mature response.. Apologies for my attack grin
sometimes I dey quick vex wink

Giel pls learn.

2 Likes

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by FrankGiel: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Giel:

smiley smileyHypocrite, Sarcasm can't save you.. Neither can calling me a people pleaser..
Let me humour you, after calling 3bear ur friend irrespective of his behaviour, u condemned me for saying I would miss him and used his behaviour as a reason,

To9ine, smiley, fighting with you is weird to me,
Giel Giel.. We cannot fight.. After naming myself after U. Impossible grin..

Have a great day..
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Giel: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by FrankGiel: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Threebear:

Mr man you are not in my mind neither are you in my life. I choose to write down whatever I wish, it doesn't mean it is what I feel or know. Why you guys are at home panicking about who goes home and who doesn't, I see the results as early as Sunday morning. You don't know who I am, you don't know what I do so keep shut. The only satisfaction I get from my antics is that I enjoy that feeling of panic that I give to Efe's team and trolling them .It doesn't mean I don't know the truth or how things stand. So if you are looking to lighten up your drape life by rejoicing on the fact I lost then get ready to be disappointed. ;DLike I said earlier I never voted any BBA contestant with my own money, all the money I used to vote for Queen T Boss was provided for by you Efe fans. So I lost nothing ,you can go chill in the toilet now. Bye!

Cc frankfiny cutejude Giel

grin
When a leader is a con man grin

1 Like

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by to9ine: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
Giel:

Learn what now,
smiley
Oya prof frankgiel to9ine
Come and teach me,
Also Tell me why you called me a people pleaser,
Pls FrankGiel is different from to9ine.

More like an alter-ego
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Giel: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by FrankGiel: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Giel:
I mentioned you in a More critical matter as regards ur leader.. No response grin
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
shugacane:
cheesy cheesy breeze af blow...fowl yansh af open..I also heard tboss na confirm olosho for abj...grin let me come be going before they say I am amebo lipsrsealed

That one na news? I knew from the first day I saw her say na the work wey she dey do.
Which 33 year old woman would say her steady work is editing political magazine?
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Bambog(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by PrickGetSize(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
All these are gimmicks to gain publicity. Stupid ass nigga is so desperate for attention he doesn't mind standing on her sister's broken image to be seen.
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Donbabajay12(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oyind17:
Mtcheeeeeeew were

He beats women not Kemening them.
He beats woman and also made her abort for him ,and u think its cool ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oyind17:
Mtcheeeeeeew were

He beats women not Kemening them.

No offence, but did u see sense in your comment. I mean how could this be the best answer from a lady. So you are justifying hitting a woman. It's ok to think before penning down your thoughts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Nelsizzy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Buh the dude is a student of Uniben na. We attended classes together undecided
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Nelsizzy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ekinematics:

Baba he is right. The dude is a 300lvl student of Uniben, buz admin to be precise. I know him
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Titugirl(f): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lol, he should have just kept quiet.

2 Likes

Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by naturefellow(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
Atiku2019:
Unnecessary publicity cool
grin
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Threebear:
TBoss 's brother attended uniben .Those three accounts are fake accounts opened yesterday for the sake of defaming him. Verify information before rushing to post. Even instagram has deleted the accounts.
I thought as much. Nigerians shall, they can easily deceive us. Just a mere allegation without fact people are already condemning
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
SageTravels:

See Who Is talking. I'm sure You did not read that ABORTION part.

HYPOCRITE If someone beats your daughter and force her to do abortion, What would you do?

The poster doesn't have a concrete prove but mere allegation.
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by lloyds(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
Tboss this Tboss that. Please let Nigeria rest. At least BBN is over now. Kilode gan.
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by ggoldmine: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Threebear:

I guess u were his course mate
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by ggoldmine: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Threebear:
I guess you are senseless?
Seriously? Is that all you've got girl? e-insults? Good luck with that.
Re: "TBoss' Brother, Chris Beat His Girlfriend In DELSU & Made Her Abort"- IG Users by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
Smellymouth:

Women sha ..

So you dey support physical assault on your fellow woman because you want kemen's head? shocked

The day women treats their fellow women as friends, that's the day everybody becomes enlightened..
That's not what I meant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj And His Son, Daniel Oyebanjo III "Daniel D' Third" In Adorable Photo / Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One / Davido Apologises To Lady Who Got Robbed And Assulted At His Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.